letitbleed

Jun 8, 2017
has no one else been asked to find the legendary golden compass with a skull on it by the fishing warf merchant?
he says to look around for clues to its whereabouts except there is nothing new unlocked and none of the other NPC's or locations have any references to it.

As for the sister quests She's a broken character that needs to either be re written and completely debugged or don't bother adding any connected content to her. when any cheats used including just adding money makes her line break without other characters breaking there is a problem. saying the entire game has to be restarted is not a fix. the panty quest should simply be removed its obviously not working properly especially when the stat that controls it is never cheated and it still breaks mid way causing all subsequent content to be skewed.

Last edited:

401Grem

May 14, 2017
has no one else been asked to find the legendary golden compass with a skull on it by the fishing warf merchant?
he says to look around for clues to its whereabouts except there is nothing new unlocked and none of the other NPC's or locations have any references to it.

As for the sister quests She's a broken character that needs to either be re written and completely debugged or don't bother adding any connected content to her. when any cheats used including just adding money makes her line break without other characters breaking there is a problem. saying the entire game has to be restarted is not a fix. the panty quest should simply be removed its obviously not working properly especially when the stat that controls it is never cheated and it still breaks mid way causing all subsequent content to be skewed.
There is an easy fix, that has been mention probably 20 times in this thread, unfortunately many people can't search or read.

Reactions: Hernagon1

letitbleed

Jun 8, 2017
There is an easy fix, that has been mention probably 20 times in this thread, unfortunately many people can't search or read.
let me guess reduce the stat? which is not a fix but a workaround for a broken character! there is obviously a bad line in the reqs which does not allow for any variables to game play which ends the character development that is a BUG that needs to be fixed by the dev not the players. think you missed the part where the bug occurs even if you DON'T change the stat during the game play which leaves restarting the game AGAIN and hopping this time it'll play through correctly.
the fix is simple toss the quest or find the line that has too limiting a variable and broaden its scope either will do it.

401Grem

May 14, 2017
let me guess reduce the stat? which is not a fix but a workaround for a broken character! there is obviously a bad line in the reqs which does not allow for any variables to game play which ends the character development that is a BUG that needs to be fixed by the dev not the players. think you missed the part where the bug occurs even if you DON'T change the stat during the game play which leaves restarting the game AGAIN and hopping this time it'll play through correctly.
the fix is simple toss the quest or find the line that has too limiting a variable and broaden its scope either will do it.
Once I reduced the stat, no other bug was encountered regarding the sister. It's a simple 2 min fix that can have you enjoying the game or people can continue to whine and wait.

Reactions: Pyjak Slayer

jaques

Aug 11, 2016
No need to repeat what others have said, but since you talk so easy about knowing how to fix it. Line 452 of training.rpy is the likely culprit, knock yourself out.

Tossing a quest or altering the purpose of the check are neither a fix nor a workaround, though.

letitbleed

Jun 8, 2017
No need to repeat what others have said, but since you talk so easy about knowing how to fix it. Line 452 of training.rpy is the likely culprit, knock yourself out.

Tossing a quest or altering the purpose of the check are neither a fix nor a workaround, though.
thx I'll have a look at it if it exists since it doesn't show in search

Last edited:

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Dark Cookie is gonna be to blame for my stroke cause all the blood is quickly rushing to my cock waiting for this update and the teaser pics he releases for it.

Reactions: ponyguy

letitbleed

Jun 8, 2017
I did not use cheats and never had to edit stats to get all the sisters content in 12.7. I assume you are doing something wrong. If you used cheats there are solutions posted in this thread. Just because you are having an issue doesn't automatically mean it's a bug. Think of it as a challenge to reach the end of the sisters content, because it's definitely possible.
I think you may be jumping to conclusions! I added money because the pizza mini game bites! sure it has to be done X number of times to unlock some quests but as the primary source of coin its boring as shit and clearing aunties garden even at 80$/pop gets old fast so adding $$$'s simply makes the game less grindy. BUT even that cheat alone buggers the sister path (NOTICE there WERE no stats CHANGED just added coin and the game still bugged out on sisters path)
so lowering a stat that never got changed does a whole lot of ZERO!!! to fix the issue and since the problem occurs so far into the path itself restarting the game is not an acceptable alternative when the dev could just as easily broaden the variable so the path functions with the original spec but doesn't fail to function should that spec surpass the triggering value. (the ray-gun will only fire if you have 30% energy or above. not the ray-gun will fire only when you have 30% energy [to put it simply])

Reactions: ponyguy

401Grem

May 14, 2017
I changed the stat in the middle of the game, while I was playing, never had to restart. I fail to understand why this is such an issue for you?

letitbleed

Jun 8, 2017
I changed the stat in the middle of the game, while I was playing, never had to restart. I fail to understand why this is such an issue for you?
because the stat in question was NEVER cheated it only went up as much as the game allowed until the bug kicked in and its preventing the game from progressing. explain exactly how lowering the stat that was never raised beyond what the game itself allowed it to become fixes anything? <<<< this was not cheating it up past the trigger lowering it did nothing because as I've read the posts regarding the stats it NEVER exceeded the point the quest should trigger.
I really hope this third time explaining it is finally clear enough to you to understand the quest is further bugged than you seem willing to accept it is!

401Grem

May 14, 2017
because the stat in question was NEVER cheated it only went up as much as the game allowed until the bug kicked in and its preventing the game from progressing. explain exactly how lowering the stat that was never raised beyond what the game itself allowed it to become fixes anything? <<<< this was not cheating it up past the trigger lowering it did nothing because as I've read the posts regarding the stats it NEVER exceeded the point the quest should trigger.
I really hope this third time explaining it is finally clear enough to you to understand the quest is further bugged than you seem willing to accept it is!
I played the cheat version, where the stats were maxed out, I did not play the non-cheat version. if you look in the phone, the stats are maxed at 10.

letitbleed

Jun 8, 2017
I played the cheat version, where the stats were maxed out, I did not play the non-cheat version. if you look in the phone, the stats are maxed at 10.
they don't start at ten unless you make them ten by adding stat points or (i think "haven't looked before typing this to be sure" set it to max which puts all to ten)

Xander Fields

May 12, 2017
Hey how far has this come since the comment on page one about its only 1 nude scene etc...

You sound super triggered... tells me this game is worth my time thank you :))

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes