met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
on her computer in an email.
It's in her diary, you'll have to wait until she talks to MC and you can tell her that mom want's help.
But first you'll have to sneak into her room at night click the PC for the event to start I think.

What @Sin0311 talks about is the account info for watching the adult channel at night.

Reactions: Sin0311

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
What is it do I need for to join Sis' cam show? Also, is there any way to see all the images? I don't know if I got all the scene in this version or not.
I think she'll ask for three different sex toys (which has you journeying for panties as well) while you get handcuffs and her cheerleader outfit in the attic.

After you get the cam show, make sure you ask her to go downstairs and watch TV so she can jerk you off with her feet (or you jump her and give her the little brother D)

Reactions: ponyguy

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
So yeah I don't really feel like skimming 150 some odd pages to figure it out but I've seen it mentioned once or twice but what is up with the weight lifting is it just completely fucked in non cheat version or what because I can't ever beat it dispite pressing space like crazy. I don't know if it is due to mechanical keyboard(which it shouldn't be) or game or what, maybe I just suck, shit works fine in cheat mode(when you are already maxed out so lol whats the point) so I don't get it.

Is there like some way to fix it or is it just completely broken?

Reactions: Luxx

DragonWrath

Donor
Jun 17, 2017

New Dev position available!
Aug 1 at 1:57pm
What is this about?
- As we are crossing over the 15K goal and the current development bottleneck is art, we will be looking at hiring 1 new artist for the team!

What position?

- We need a 2D Generalist, or a 2D Animator, or someone who can do both!

What's a 2D Generalist?

- Someone who can help DarkCookie create 2D art assets for the game. Like characters, backgrounds, objects and UI!

What's a 2D Animator?

- Someone who can help DarkCookie animate characters during dialogues, animate H-scenes and improve old ones!

Will it be paid?

- Well of course! And we don't pay in panties..

How can I apply?

- Join our Discord server and send me a private message with a link to your portfolio and a brief summary as to why you'd like to work on Summertime Saga!

New patreon post and though maybe someone here with skill might be interested...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: ponyguy and Ions
T

TMWSTW

On the one hand another artist could help the game greatly, on the other hand, DC's coder takes a huge amount of time as it is and the game still winds up terribly broken every release (and then most of the major bugs are fixed with small updates) so more art equals more opportunities for his coder to finally figure out how to convert the players PC into a nuclear bomb to exterminate all life on Earth.

DragonWrath

Donor
Jun 17, 2017
On the one hand another artist could help the game greatly, on the other hand, DC's coder takes a huge amount of time as it is and the game still winds up terribly broken every release (and then most of the major bugs are fixed with small updates) so more art equals more opportunities for his coder to finally figure out how to convert the players PC into a nuclear bomb to exterminate all life on Earth.
LOL... True although I would vote for more art for sure myself as then instead of constantly waiting for new art/renders to finish, the only then we would need to do is to wait for the coder to "catch up" which in turn, if I'm not mistaken, would lead to considerably more content per update which would be amazing.... Provided that the coder could keep up a good pace. At the same time, it could also allow DC to actually get well enough ahead on the required (and extra) art that could potentially let him do more direct help with the coder (if he does that) or to give him an occasional break as (again, if I'm not mistaken) he is constantly working on this game... Regardless of which way you split the hair; I believe it would help far more than potentially harm.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Tfw people don't understand how game developing works and just say things that make 0 sense.

If any expert could please tell me what can coders code when the art / posing isn't done I'd really appreciate it.

Jan 11, 2017
Oh please enlighten me "That Who Knows How To Game"..
Anyway according to bars art is done and yes true enough I dont know jackshit what posing is (maybe he should hire second one?) but maybe,just maybe IF he had one more hand to work on the game it would be faster.

DragonWrath

Donor
Jun 17, 2017
Anyway according to bars art is done and yes true enough I dont know jackshit what posing is (maybe he should hire second one?) but maybe,just maybe IF he had one more hand to work on the game it would be faster.
Sooooo you're saying you'd rather play a game that is missing it's images, facial expressions, backgrounds, etc than one that is coded TO the art that has been done and set up in a way that makes sense instead of jarring you every single time that the art doesn't mesh with the story or mechanics?

The art is needed so the coder will know how to set up the scenes, the mechanics, what's needed, etc. Without the art, you're basically flying in the dark as to what exactly is needed, the best you could do is a preliminary framework for the under the hood stuff. Aside from that though, you won't know where or how the scene is supposed to happen, in what way A is supposed to connect with B or C or even D, and so on.

Also, drawing art at this level of skill and style for one picture of one scene often takes far more time than it does to code a single scene in it's entirety.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Ok I'm making this post so I don't have to do it again.
  1. Posing is taking the dialogue, adding it to a scene and posing all the characters for each line. Making sure the dialogue matches facial expressions, that characters are in the right location during animations and that scenes flow well. Other things are involved.
  2. The task bars are awful ways to measure what amount is done or isn't done, specially with posing. If a scene is 99% finished, it can stay that way for weeks on end because it's missing the h scenes. And other scenes can't be completed without said scene being done so those get delayed as well.
  3. The main leader on posing forgets to close tasks (lol, love you hurfy ^^).
  4. Posing can only be done when the art is done.
  5. Coding can only be done when posing and the art is completed.
  6. Both can only be done when DC finishes the art.
  7. Art is the most time consuming task so far.
  8. Reading posts before commentating would surely help avoiding comments like these.
  9. About the code being broken I refer to point 8.
    DC: "We have a group of selected users on Discord who are now helping us play-test and QA before releases. Which hopefully means smoother releases that have less game breaking bugs!"
  10. I seriously don't understand why people complain about posing and coding. That's like complaining that the guy that installs the wheels on a car is taking too long... when he doesn't even have a car to put in the wheels yet.

T

TMWSTW

Ok I'm making this post so I don't have to do it again.
  1. Posing is taking the dialogue, adding it to a scene and posing all the characters for each line. Making sure the dialogue matches facial expressions, that characters are in the right location during animations and that scenes flow well. Other things are involved.
  2. The task bars are awful ways to measure what amount is done or isn't done, specially with posing. If a scene is 99% finished, it can stay that way for weeks on end because it's missing the h scenes. And other scenes can't be completed without said scene being done so those get delayed as well.
  3. The main leader on posing forgets to close tasks (lol, love you hurfy ^^).
  4. Posing can only be done when the art is done.
  5. Coding can only be done when posing and the art is completed.
  6. Both can only be done when DC finishes the art.
  7. Art is the most time consuming task so far.
  8. Reading posts before commentating would surely help avoiding comments like these.
  9. About the code being broken I refer to point 8.
    DC: "We have a group of selected users on Discord who are now helping us play-test and QA before releases. Which hopefully means smoother releases that have less game breaking bugs!"
  10. I seriously don't understand why people complain about posing and coding. That's like complaining that the guy that installs the wheels on a car is taking too long... when he doesn't even have a car to put in the wheels yet.
Placeholders aren't a thing? DC has a script, right? And then he creates the assets for that script? While DC is drawing the coder should be making everything ready so that all they have to do is plug in the assets.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes