Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
i'm not gonna share her with that fatso.
I'm sure there will be more than one route in this update... the first to include different endings, if you don't want to share her you can do it, I will share because Erik is my bro! he has the perfect dick to fuck his mom ass :p

Reactions: ponyguy

Xander Fields

May 12, 2017
Stuck trying to take a shower... pretty sure this isnt a new issue can anyone tell me what page number a fix is on? Or maybe link me to one

kooljim

Jul 27, 2017
Stuck trying to take a shower... pretty sure this isnt a new issue can anyone tell me what page number a fix is on? Or maybe link me to one
I did the rap battles at night in the park to raise my charisma and it fixed for me.

Heres the Answers to the Rap battles.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Huldrafolk

Jul 20, 2017
DC posted a update on the new stuff he planned, so new scenes that are tooking a little bit longer to release, plus since the last milestone was met, animation is on the way, so probably going to delay a little to optimization issues, for the 0.14 and beyond. Thats what im thinking... he is actually taking a little longer indeed
What do you mean about animations? That crappy two-frame-scroll in game now or something new and fresh, like an improvment to all the art in a real animation? If is this I can love this game much more than now

Pal_

Jul 13, 2017
Anyone knows, how to contact DarkCookie? I tried to message him a pm in patreon, but it doesn´t work. I like his art and drawing style. I wanted to know, how he started with all that and what steps books, tutorials he could advice, to become that skillful in the drawings. Or does anyone else knows which drawing style this is? Is there a name for that? Most are typical hentai but his are different. I like it and want to learn especially this art.

SuA

Phong Lăng Thiên Hạ
Donor
Jul 10, 2017
What is it do I need for to join Sis' cam show? Also, is there any way to see all the images? I don't know if I got all the scene in this version or not.

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
You could probably ask DC questions on his stream, he does one pretty regular.

The sister password is in her diary if you are playing properly, or in the thread many times over if you aren't.
It's also in the OP because people won't stop asking.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes