SuA

Phong Lăng Thiên Hạ
Donor
Jul 10, 2017
Is there any up-to-date walkthrough or CGs for this game?

idontu

Sep 17, 2016
While I agree that he could use another artist, another coder to really hammer out updates would be 10/10. I'm glad he's getting discord mems to help with QA as well. Based on his amount of funding I believe he could get both, since the coders don't need to be full time.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
While I agree that he could use another artist, another coder to really hammer out updates would be 10/10. I'm glad he's getting discord mems to help with QA as well. Based on his amount of funding I believe he could get both, since the coders don't need to be full time.
The only reason this game has been held back is because DC has hired coders who are lazy as shit.... He seriously needs to think about getting one who is seriously committed...

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
The only reason this game has been held back is because DC has hired coders who are lazy as shit.... He seriously needs to think about getting one who is seriously committed...
Ok this is going to legit going to be my last comment on this.

First you can't delay something that isn't scheduled to get out. There was no release date.
Second it's been a month since the last update and this is set out to be one of the biggest updates yet.
Third if by lazy you mean were on vacation then yeah, you're right.
Fourth read my other post, story changes as progress is made. And you and everyone can see that on stream, where DC often asks what should be added or shouldn't be added. There is no room for placeholders since the game is constantly changing.
Fifth and final one blaming the guy on the last part of the production line for not doing his job, when he hasn't had any resources to do his job is completely absurd. Don't expect coders to code images that aren't made, to code story that isn't written, to code a game without resources.

Ignoring progress comments starting now.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016

First you can't delay something that isn't scheduled to get out. There was no release date.
Second it's been a month since the last update and this is set out to be one of the biggest updates yet.
Fourth read my other post, story changes as progress is made. And you and everyone can see that on stream, where DC often asks what should be added or shouldn't be added. There is no room for placeholders since the game is constantly changing.
Fifth and final one blaming the guy on the last part of the production line for not doing his job, when he hasn't had any resources to do his job is completely absurd. Don't expect coders to code images that aren't made, to code story that isn't written, to code a game without resources.

Tbh AI has flaked out on some shit before it's why DC had to stop giving out dates cause AI did it twice. Not that I really care as this is one of my favorite projects I just think AI can be flaky at times cause he does have like multiple shit going on in his life which honestly it's cool but AI just needed to get some work load off of him which I think did happen DC did get anther dude to help him so

Yes I said his coders where lazy as shit but you know me by now otter I just vent and don't really hold punches back or what not I got no filter I just say it. The thing is this secondary coder if he did get one is as part time as part time gets he only helps unload some shit off of AI when he has a million things going...

Bottom line is I think this project is great and tbh I don't care how long it takes DC to get a update out cause it has not disappointed me yet....

Except when he broke the weight lifting game..... That was a straight punch in the dick....

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
Is ArizonaIdentities still involved with the game? I thought he got replaced with NhKPaNdA as coder after repeated missed deadlines. Or is he still on in a secondary role?

DragonWrath

Donor
Jun 17, 2017

upload_2017-8-3_18-41-53.gif

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
anybody knows how to earn strength ? i can't lift and it looks like this mini game requires at least some strength
To unlock the weight lifting you need to talk to the dude in the school cafeteria and convince him to act as a spotter (meaning you need to find someone to cover his job. Quite easy fetch quest).

However there was a bug in some versions where the button-mashy nature of the mini game was broken and thus you needed to cheat to get your str up. I believe it was fixed, but I've not verified that.

roxxeurdeponey

Jul 17, 2017
To unlock the weight lifting you need to talk to the dude in the school cafeteria and convince him to act as a spotter (meaning you need to find someone to cover his job. Quite easy fetch quest).

However there was a bug in some versions where the button-mashy nature of the mini game was broken and thus you needed to cheat to get your str up. I believe it was fixed, but I've not verified that.
i already did this quest , so i assume it hasn't been fixed
but i read cheating makes some quests undoable , could you confirm ?

thestickman

Jun 19, 2017
i already did this quest , so i assume it hasn't been fixed
but i read cheating makes some quests undoable , could you confirm ?
Yeah, it sounds like cheating makes the sister's storyline impossible to complete without significant workarounds. I don't have personal experience with it, but there's a lot of posts about it here.
You could always use CheatEngine to slow down the game, which makes it possible to finish the minigame as intended.

Reactions: Maericke

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
I tend to use the cheat start and I've never had problems with the sister quest line. Just need to wait until the next set kickboxing lesson pops up and do it. (Recalling that cheating sets all stats to 10 from the start). Takes a few days or a week of in game time passing, but thats it. Just grind it out till things pop (You'll usually get a message when you wake up with something like "I wonder what sis is up to" or the like)

Reactions: fcut

Hryme

Aug 15, 2016
Uhm. A daily autosave would be nice. I just got stuck with a game because the map button greyed out at Aunt Diane's house at night and I can't get out of there. And I never saved because I just assumed there was an autosave. Oops.

mr.goosher

Nov 22, 2016
Uhm. A daily autosave would be nice. I just got stuck with a game because the map button greyed out at Aunt Diane's house at night and I can't get out of there. And I never saved because I just assumed there was an autosave. Oops.
Maybe that is because of aunt was in shed?

Cpt.Briggs

Jul 21, 2017
Guys, anyone had problems with spacebar smashing when increasing strength? I've played a LOT of games before and understand when you have to smash the goddamn button like your life depends on it, but here it looks to me like I'am going to break a keyboard. Does any auto-click apps help or am I doing something wrong?

Edit: Forgot to add that I've tried few apps before, but they did not work with this game :/

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes