RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
So basically fucked mom, sister and aunt.

Is there any more fucking to be done here in this release?
The girl in school? Or is that just a handjob?

Is there a way to invite aunt over to live in our house like it was suggested at the dinner yet?

Still no full saves for the current version?

The last one is all the sex there is apparently in this version.

You can fuck mom, sister and aunt any time you want anywhere almost.

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
You can also play with the woman at the sex shop in the mall.
Yeah. I don't count that as it is a paid service, really.
No romancing, no wordplay, no progression of any kind. No content. Just, here is my money now fuck me.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Since you can run into Ivy (the prostitute at the, er, mall) in the changing rooms at the pool, it would be neat if she became a random public sexy time thing. Like, say you've gone and paid for her services x number of times. From then on, you go to the pool and hit a changing room, and maybe 30% of the time she's in one of the rooms, and by this time she has become so enamored with MC's dick game that, gosh golly, she just has to get some of that action for freebies.

Reactions: KillaMonka

hawki

Jun 18, 2017
Hi people i activated console for only money but when try enter any command or anything resoult is same : Unicode decode error

achtone

Aug 18, 2016
Try typing into notepad and pasting into game.

Is your windows install in a language other than english?

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
Hi people i activated console for only money but when try enter any command or anything resoult is same : Unicode decode error

You are clearly not reading correctly.
Might get bigger glasses.

Always type *space*=*space* ( = ) in Ren'Py games.

And if it is true or false, you must write "True" not "true".
Big and small letters in coding have meaning, so do spaces.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
So what would peoples reaction be if DC added a scene where the MC Donkey Punches someone?

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
I highly doubt that, coding percentage hasn't changed that much. Having said that, I'm thankful of everyone's involvement in its development. Let's just wait patiently or better yet, get busy with our daily routine until the next version of this game is finished.

Reactions: BloodyRelight

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
I actually rather like the new coder. Compared to ArizonaIdentities, NhKPaNdA does faster work with fewer bugs. Digging around a bit its even been cleaned up to be a bit more efficient and less of a rats nest variable-wise (Its never going to be completely clean, just the nature of using Ren'py as the engine, but its a hell of a lot better than it could be).

Once he gets all the screen coordinates and layouts from the poser the coding should zip along at a fine pace.

rkymand

Jul 6, 2017
guys i can't progress with aunt and sister.
aunt with in night stable don't what i must do for quest(last quest)?
sister same don't know witch item must buy for her(after opening computer sence her request).

Haru105

Aug 5, 2017
LoL i just completed the game in this version i think ,i get the full mom,aunt,sister scene.
sister same don't know witch item must buy for her(after opening computer sence her request).
that why you don't skip the dialogue, can you tell me more details and i can give you the item

Reactions: MiroKane

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Aunt - Go to the mall, get her package or go and give her a jug for milk or go to the library and read the book. She'll tell you what you need to do.

Sister - Talk to your sister, listen to the sex toy she wants, buy it. She'll tell you what you need to do.

Haru105

Aug 5, 2017
Aunt - Go to the mall, get her package or go and give her a jug for milk or go to the library and read the book. She'll tell you what you need to do.

Sister - Talk to your sister, listen to the sex toy she wants, buy it. She'll tell you what you need to do.
Aunt : after you you got both thing the book and the jug go back and give it to her then you will he option like milking i think.

Sister: Get the handcuff from the shop and the Cheer Leader outfit from the attic you will see its at the corrido, you need the stool and the keys at downstairs.
that's it

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes