GoldenGateSon

Jun 24, 2017
also based off the workload it could easily be a sidegig.
I know I could easily handle it but there is no way I would have the time for it.
Whether it's because they're bad coders who don't know what to do, or they're decent coders who don't have enough time, the point remains that design/art is NOT the bottleneck in this game's development. It's clearly coding/programming, so it's just weird when DC puts up a post asking for another designer/poser position when it's very clearly, for whatever reason, coding that is the bottleneck.

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
How do I find fishing rod and bait.
Where is the dog?
Dog's in the forest. Top left corner.

Fishing rod is in the attic. Get the small keys from your room, scoot up there, you'll see it.

Go to the pier for bait. But that game's not even close to done. So go buy the fish so your aunt can come over.

Aug 5, 2017
Go to the pier for bait. But that game's not even close to done. So go buy the fish so your aunt can come over.
That one worked for me. It's not a great minigame but it got me the seatrout or whatever.

I had one holdup on this version that took a while to figure out, that's the newish "take a shower" storyline. There's no indication that you needed to increase charisma to talk your way through it the way some others show.

Tell me if any of these aren't dead ends right now:
  • Lifeguard never progresses beyond BJs
  • Mia? I thought I got her to kiss once but I was in skip mode and it doesn't happen again.
  • Judith "isn't ready for that yet"
  • Missing dog lady never comes back
  • Bank teller has the one interaction then nothing
  • Treasure quest goes nowhere
  • Pizza delivery is just a way to make money and seems a bit slow/buggy - it's really hard to figure exactly when to click.
  • Church? Still empty on sunday.
  • Police station - no way to pry about status on your dad's murder that I could find, nobody in jail
  • Utility closet is locked, no key I could find?
  • Backyard Burgler is always there and no options?

I'm not complaining about lack of content, just not sure if I'm missing anything.

I'm excluding things that tell you they're under construction, like the third library quest, any teachers, the library common room, sitting on a park bench, movie theater, etc.

Reactions: ugoughi

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
  • Mia? I thought I got her to kiss once but I was in skip mode and it doesn't happen again.
  • Pizza delivery is just a way to make money and seems a bit slow/buggy - it's really hard to figure exactly when to click.
  • Police station - no way to pry about status on your dad's murder that I could find, nobody in jail
You are 100% right here. The Burgler should be a thing in 0.13 while Mia, the church and the police station will be relevant for 0.14.

Reactions: HelpfulSunglasses
Aug 5, 2017
You are 100% right here. The Burgler should be a thing in 0.13 while Mia, the church and the police station will be relevant for 0.14.
Ok, so I've gotten everything in .12.70 at this point, completed mother, sister and aunt scenes, the "massage" parlor, the bathroom & glory hole, and getting Erik's mom naked in strip poker.

Looking forward to the next update.

kamus lengkap

Jun 13, 2017
I'm playing on android, and when the MC told to shut the valve in the basement i can't touch the valve. It always back to the previous room.

Aug 8, 2017
any advice for sister story? running V. 12.7 win.
Got as far as buying the panties. can peep in shower, but only option is leave. can go in bed at night, but only option is to leave. tried sneaking in room after getting caught spying mom masturbating, but no diary option available. tried sneaking in bedroom after peeping at sister in shower, but always get caught. have since gone as far as mom in shower, bedroom and basement, as well as aunt in kitchen and milking... but each time return to sister (have gone morning, afternoon and night, each day) but keep getting either nevermind or more panties options, but either choice am forced to leave.
did i miss a crucial step somewhere? or have I just not reached the right point yet? Thanks

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
Got as far as buying the panties. can peep in shower, but only option is leave. can go in bed at night, but only option is to leave. tried sneaking in room after getting caught spying mom masturbating, but no diary option available. tried sneaking in bedroom after peeping at sister in shower, but always get caught. have since gone as far as mom in shower, bedroom and basement, as well as aunt in kitchen and milking... but each time return to sister (have gone morning, afternoon and night, each day) but keep getting either nevermind or more panties options, but either choice am forced to leave.
did i miss a crucial step somewhere? or have I just not reached the right point yet? Thanks
I'm not certain where you are in the sequence, but two events that might be easy to miss are 1) The occasional need to look through the telescope in your room, and 2) Watching TV at night down stairs. These both advance her plot at some stages.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
That one worked for me. It's not a great minigame but it got me the seatrout or whatever.

I had one holdup on this version that took a while to figure out, that's the newish "take a shower" storyline. There's no indication that you needed to increase charisma to talk your way through it the way some others show.

I'm not complaining about lack of content, just not sure if I'm missing anything.

I'm excluding things that tell you they're under construction, like the third library quest, any teachers, the library common room, sitting on a park bench, movie theater, etc.
Yep my guy that is 100% correct.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
If you still need the diary, and you've been caught by mom masturbating, I believe, you need to get caught again by mom and then go to your sister and tell her that mom needs her. She'll leave and then you can read the diary.

Goukijin

Jun 3, 2017
I don't know if anyone else has said anything, but the walkthrough section of the wiki for this game hasn't been updated in 3 months. I wonder why.

F

Fapping_Khajiit

One thing I would love to see, is the pregnant mother at the end of the game.[/QUOTE]
Pregnancy and impregnation are apparently meant to be added to the game at some point.

Reactions: Cheryl

letitbleed

Jun 8, 2017

backyard burgler is eric's dad if you haven't figured that out yet (no there is no content proving that yet)
pizza delivery just hit the coresponding pizza when the slice above house lines up with the front of your bike should get 100% deliveries once you get that timing down

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes