Dr.Brule

Aug 2, 2017
Thanks, but as I said previously, for some reason I can't masturbate with mom's lingerie (I've spoken with my aunt, and said that I was interested in mom) when she's in the shower I go into her room, go into her dresser and the purple (pink?) panties are there, when I click on them, they disappear.
You need high charisma to unlock it,visit the park at night keep doing the rap battles to raise your charisma.

andioo

Aug 5, 2017
I mowed the lawn, vaccuumed the living room, did the dishes and now when I (eventually) see her in the kitchen all I can do is ask about dad, money problems and the men in suits... no other option to help her comes up.
U're missing something there. Did you wash the clothes? she is downstairs (the door right of the couch - livingroom) help her with that, and the path shall be opened for you :)

Reactions: zombie666

zombie666

Aug 4, 2017
You need high charisma to unlock it,visit the park at night keep doing the rap battles to raise your charisma.
My charisma is maxxed on all 3 playthroughs (because what else is there to do at night? until you get going with your aunt)

U're missing something there. Did you wash the clothes? she is downstairs (right of the couch - livingroom) help her with that, and the path shall be opened for you :)
Totally didn't know about that one, you're my hero!

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
Has there been any mention of when 0.13 is supposed to drop?
They don't give exact dates these days. Now that the art is done the poser can finish up the last batch of layouts and get it to the coder. I'd wager a week or two, maybe less. Its hard to predict these things. Bugs may pop up in internal testing and require work, something may drop out of the sky and take out someones house, who knows.

Soon™

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
Is there any threesome in current version ?
The first threesome, in theory, will be MC, Erik and his mom... in an M/F/M scene, but only if you want, you can fuck her without Erik, but he's your bro! :p then I guess we will have a MC, Helen and Angelica threesome for 0.14... or maybe not.

Reactions: User_117517
U

User_117517

The first threesome, in theory, will be MC, Erik and his mom... in an M/F/M scene, but only if you want, you can fuck her without Erik, but he's your bro! :p then I guess we will have a MC, Helen and Angelica threesome for 0.14... or maybe not.
I was hoping we will see mom and aunt first :p

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
I was hoping we will see mom and aunt first :p
The Milfs Twins Threesome is the scene that I want since the first update... but I guess we should wait until a new family update, I think we will have a new full family update with 0.19 or 0.20, I love incest but surely there are people that don't like those routes and want more non-incest content.

U

User_117517

The Milfs Twins Threesome is the scene that I want since the first update... but I guess we should wait until a new family update, I think we will have a new full family update with 0.19 or 0.20, I love incest but surely there are people that don't like those routes and want more non-incest content.
a whole family threesome would be fuckin aswm :biggrin:

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes