Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
One thing I would love to see, is the pregnant mother at the end of the game.[/QUOTE]

Fuck that I wanna knock up every bitch I can in this game been saying that shit for months now. XD

Last edited:
Reactions: Dramber

Chiflasty

Jun 18, 2017
any advice for sister story? running V. 12.7 win.
Got as far as buying the panties. can peep in shower, but only option is leave. can go in bed at night, but only option is to leave. tried sneaking in room after getting caught spying mom masturbating, but no diary option available. tried sneaking in bedroom after peeping at sister in shower, but always get caught. have since gone as far as mom in shower, bedroom and basement, as well as aunt in kitchen and milking... but each time return to sister (have gone morning, afternoon and night, each day) but keep getting either nevermind or more panties options, but either choice am forced to leave.
did i miss a crucial step somewhere? or have I just not reached the right point yet? Thanks
First post:

Sis story block in cheat mode

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I don't know if anyone else has said anything, but the walkthrough section of the wiki for this game hasn't been updated in 3 months. I wonder why.
As far as I'm aware DC wants to open the wiki to all registered users and got somewhat stuck in that process until now.

Aug 8, 2017
First post:

Sis story block in cheat mode
Thanks. Have not tried outside of cheat. being a noob.. wanted to get all the advantages i could get off the bat. will start anew in clean and see where that gets me.. Thanks again

I'm not certain where you are in the sequence, but two events that might be easy to miss are 1) The occasional need to look through the telescope in your room, and 2) Watching TV at night down stairs. These both advance her plot at some stages.
Thanks. Have been rather diligent with the telescope. But have never gotten the television to work. It was pointed out that I have been using cheats mode (am a noob, so wanted all the help i could get) and may not have access to all scenarios. going back to see how i do in clean mode. Thanks again.

zombie666

Aug 4, 2017
I'm having difficulties progressing with mom/sis, I'm not using any cheats, but I never had the mafia beat me up outside, the bathroom sink scene triggered, I completed it. but I can't do anything with either mom or sis.

I finished the aunt progression, have maxed all stats (except dex, since I can't progress past 5 due to the instructor telling me to gain experience with women).

I can peep on my sister in the shower and it shows her masturbating, but with mom showering all I have is enter or leave, and if I enter she just tells me to go away? I think mom's lingerie might be bugged, since when I click on it, it just vanishes, and doesn't go into my inventory or anything?

I tried starting a new game (again, no cheats) and have run into the same problems... Any suggestions?

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
Assuming your reply was directed to me, When I click on the car, it just says "I don't need to use Mom's car".
Right, ok. I'm trying to remember all the events but I can't recall the exact order. Have you masturbated on her bed yet? (If you have once, have you done it a second time?)

Crohnaak

Aug 7, 2016
I can't progress with sister. I'm not playing the cheat version.
I can grab her tits for $500, i already know that she's a camwhore, i already saw her masturbating in the couch and i already logged on her account in TV. What i should do?

U

User_10739

I'm having difficulties progressing with mom/sis, I'm not using any cheats, but I never had the mafia beat me up outside, the bathroom sink scene triggered, I completed it. but I can't do anything with either mom or sis.

I finished the aunt progression, have maxed all stats (except dex, since I can't progress past 5 due to the instructor telling me to gain experience with women).

I can peep on my sister in the shower and it shows her masturbating, but with mom showering all I have is enter or leave, and if I enter she just tells me to go away? I think mom's lingerie might be bugged, since when I click on it, it just vanishes, and doesn't go into my inventory or anything?

I tried starting a new game (again, no cheats) and have run into the same problems... Any suggestions?
Have you mowed the lawn? Helped with vacuuming? Then the car insurance? Talk to mom in the kitchen and ask her what she needs help with, if you see her hold a vacuum click on her and offer to do it.

zombie666

Aug 4, 2017
Have you mowed the lawn? Helped with vacuuming? Then the car insurance? Talk to mom in the kitchen and ask her what she needs help with, if you see her hold a vacuum click on her and offer to do it.
I mowed the lawn, vaccuumed the living room, did the dishes and now when I (eventually) see her in the kitchen all I can do is ask about dad, money problems and the men in suits... no other option to help her comes up. :(

Haru105

Aug 5, 2017
I mowed the lawn, vaccuumed the living room, did the dishes and now when I (eventually) see her in the kitchen all I can do is ask about dad, money problems and the men in suits... no other option to help her comes up. :(
and here i will teach you next step by step
go talk to your aunt and choose "Talk About Mom"
then wait for your mom go to bathroom and go to her room and get masturbate she will caught you and you Choose
"I cant help it" and next is "I Like You" then she will let you finish the job
now wait at night and comback to the kitchen

zombie666

Aug 4, 2017
and here i will teach you next step by step
go talk to your aunt and choose "Talk About Mom"
then wait for your mom go to bathroom and go to her room and get masturbate she will caught you and you Choose
"I cant help it" and next is "I Like You" then she will let you finish the job
now wait at night and comback to the kitchen
Thanks, but as I said previously, for some reason I can't masturbate with mom's lingerie (I've spoken with my aunt, and said that I was interested in mom) when she's in the shower I go into her room, go into her dresser and the purple (pink?) panties are there, when I click on them, they disappear.

Gmeng

Jul 14, 2017
Thanks, but as I said previously, for some reason I can't masturbate with mom's lingerie (I've spoken with my aunt, and said that I was interested in mom) when she's in the shower I go into her room, go into her dresser and the purple (pink?) panties are there, when I click on them, they disappear.
You need to click the bed IIRC, not the panties in the drawer

zombie666

Aug 4, 2017
You need to click the bed IIRC, not the panties in the drawer
Thanks for the reply, however the bed is non-interactive when I go in, the only thing I can interact with is the dresser. It opens, there is a pair of pink/purple panties on top, MC says "Mom's lingerie..." I click the panties he says "It smells good! ...And it's so soft..." and it exits to the bedroom. I cannot interact with anything other than the dresser, but when I do so the pink/purple panties are gone.

I find it odd I've run into this on two separate playthroughs, unless it's something I'm doing (or missing, but I've read/searched through this thread and the (outdated) walkthrough wiki) that is breaking the chain.

nooi_c

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
Here's tiny reminders
Summertime Saga 12.1 was released on may 22nd
Summertime Saga 12.7 was released on June 26th.

It turns out that DarkCookie's released schedule is not as random as I thought. Also it should be here in 3 weeks or less.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Here's tiny reminders
Summertime Saga 12.1 was released on may 22nd
Summertime Saga 12.7 was released on June 26th.

It turns out that DarkCookie's released schedule is not as random as I thought. Also it should be here in 3 weeks or less.
It's random lol.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Thanks for the reply, however the bed is non-interactive when I go in, the only thing I can interact with is the dresser. It opens, there is a pair of pink/purple panties on top, MC says "Mom's lingerie..." I click the panties he says "It smells good! ...And it's so soft..." and it exits to the bedroom. I cannot interact with anything other than the dresser, but when I do so the pink/purple panties are gone.

I find it odd I've run into this on two separate playthroughs, unless it's something I'm doing (or missing, but I've read/searched through this thread and the (outdated) walkthrough wiki) that is breaking the chain.
That's odd. Once you click the panties and the scene goes back to the wide shot of the bedroom, the bed should be interactive. I think the option is "Have some fun", or something like that.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes