JR81

Feb 28, 2017
No, new update will be focused on Ms. Johnosnn and Erik. You can check it on the Patreon page.
Are you sure about that? While the update will focus on Eric and his mom, I think there will also be "general" updates all around the game. Some of which might be MC's mom, sister etc.

unnammed

Oct 28, 2016
I really find this game refreshing. Animation, design, colors and so on. Probably one of the better ero games made in terms of quality - not the content.

alex21

Apr 30, 2017
Dont forget it's August guys, a lot of people that work the whole year actually take days off and go to vacation around this month so just wait it out, non-rushed updates means there'll be quality stuff in there.

JR81

Feb 28, 2017
Well, i did not see any of mom/sister content on his streams, so that's why i'm almost sure.
Well you may be right, but his streams as I understand are only snapshots of his progress, and does not nearly tell the whole story. So I guess I'm hopeful that there will be updates "at home"

Reactions: Bobo12

sh28

Jul 30, 2017
Can anyone help with non-appearance of black car / mob? Normal playthrough, car wont appear so Mum story stuck? Tried a max money / attributes play-through & exact same thing - isn't mob car supposed to appear straight after mum car repair? Aunt played through to end (afaik) Can join sister in shower.

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
DC has already mentioned a Mom/Sis/MC threesome isn't planned and unlikely to be implemented.
Not yet... but I'm sure people will ask for it (maybe in a poll) and we will see it once all the other girls have at least one scene, people love threesomes and I'm sure we will have a threesome with MC his mom and a lot of different characters in the future.

Reactions: setter6

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Hard to believe he's not planning on a family 3- or 4-way. I'd wager that's sort of baked into the pie of player's expectations going in. Certainly true in my case.

Reactions: blackmamba

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Of all the games, I believe only two pleased most of the players, The Twist and Summertime Saga, I never heard someone say something bad about this games.

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
Bug?
The old man does not give me the option to give the panties
Talk to the old man in the Gym, he will ask for panties. Then go to your sisters room and check her bedside table. She will ask for money for the panties. Once you have them, head back to the gym to turn them in.

If your Dex is high, you will not be able to hand in a second pair for about a week or so of game time. Just keep playing through the days, and eventually one morning when you wake up you'll get a note like "I feel like working out today" or something. Then you can move on and give him another pair.

U

User_117517

The Milfs Twins Threesome is the scene that I want since the first update... but I guess we should wait until a new family update, I think we will have a new full family update with 0.19 or 0.20, I love incest but surely there are people that don't like those routes and want more non-incest content.
i guess they should just play honey select or smtng

johnnyt2682

Jun 13, 2017
If using cheats, how do you drop DEX in order to give panties to the old guy? I played for about a month and he never woke up saying he wanted to work out. Is there a bypass? if I assume you cannot continue with sisters story if using cheat?

401Grem

May 14, 2017
If using cheats, how do you drop DEX in order to give panties to the old guy? I played for about a month and he never woke up saying he wanted to work out. Is there a bypass? if I assume you cannot continue with sisters story if using cheat?
FOR SISTER

1.enable consol

Add dexterity:
cellphone.dexterity.append(dexterity)

Remove dexterity:
cellphone.dexterity.remove(dexterity)

REMOVE ONE BY ONE DONT PUT NUMBER

now you can play with sis :D

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes