F4z3r

Mar 21, 2017
I've got sister diary, read it and unlocked the computer at night. After setting up the camera i watched her show and once i spoke to her she asked me an Electrosomething toy. I bought it and gave her the toy, but now i'm kinda stuck... Apparently the TV is something i should do, but i don't really know HOW, cuz i cant train with the perv master at the gym and i can't talk about anything with sister (she keeps kicking me out of her room and i can't cuddle at night). What am i missing?

DarthDeke

Jun 4, 2017
Alright...what's the deal with Tony's Pizza. I can't seem to deliver ANY pizzas! help?

Alright...what's the deal with Tony's Pizza...I can't deliver even ONE pizza correctly. What's the trick?

TS2016

May 7, 2017
Alright...what's the deal with Tony's Pizza...I can't deliver even ONE pizza correctly. What's the trick?
As soon as you see which pizza you need to deliver, click and hold the button on the correct pizza and wait until MC is about under the front door, release the button.

mac1000

Jun 17, 2017
They got whole team, and still progressing so slow. I think its obvious they are milking the patrons and try to make even more money

Reactions: metehorn

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
They got whole team, and still progressing so slow. I think its obvious they are milking the patrons and try to make even more money
The coding and posing have been moving forward in lock step, with 1 or 2 events getting done a day. They're making just fine progress. Seriously game dev is a tough gig and its not like they're 5 months behind schedule. Its been what, maybe a week longer than the last update took?

No see if they were milking they wouldn't bother with the update counter. They would just state every few weeks "still working on it", maybe post a preview pencil now and then, randomly disappear.

mac1000

Jun 17, 2017
@matsc yeah sure thing, and when the updates come out we ll have to playe whole game from the begining just to see 10-15 minutes of new content. Come on....

Mr.Qaywesdxc

Aug 5, 2016
Maybe I am wrong. I dont see into "the inside" of this game. But hiring new artist is IMHO a mistake. DS has stated that " the current development bottleneck is art". I don't think that art is a bottleneck. The real slow down of this project is posing.

jaques

Aug 11, 2016
Maybe I am wrong. I dont see into "the inside" of this game. But hiring new artist is IMHO a mistake. DS has stated that " the current development bottleneck is art". I don't think that art is a bottleneck. The real slow down of this project is posing.
The progress bar only tells half the development story. During posing quite a lot of additional art needs to be made, new pose here, different facial expression there, etc. You won't know what is missing until the poser is busy with the scene. These additional art tasks won't show up on the bar.

achtone

Aug 18, 2016
Feels like major updates are now every other month. What's changed other than not committing to a deadline?

GoldenGateSon

Jun 24, 2017
The progress bar only tells half the development story. During posing quite a lot of additional art needs to be made, new pose here, different facial expression there, etc. You won't know what is missing until the poser is busy with the scene. These additional art tasks won't show up on the bar.
I've said it before and I'm gonna say it again, the bottleneck is neither art nor posing. It's coding. People falsely assume that it's a serialized workflow, where art and posing MUST be completed before coding can be done, but that's just plain false. It's parallelized, where the coders should be able to get the bulk of the work done with placeholder assets, and once the actual art and sequences are done, simply swap out the placeholders with the final products. There's no excuse for coding to be lagging behind so far.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes