Alcesto

Jun 17, 2017
Did you talk to aunt that you like mum? I think you missed that or one of mum scenes(like in the basement etc, there have been chances in that)

Reactions: Thjis

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
Burglar = Eric's Mom

Reasons: 1. There is no explanation on how she earns money to pay for things; 2. She is very fit and flexible, two traits that can be useful when breaking into a house; 3. Eric's Dad mailed Eric a letter when he could of just given it to Eric's mother (or left it inside the house) instead if he was the burglar; 4. The burglar keeps being seen entering their back-yard but there is no mention of things being stolen.
You forgot the most obvious one (the one that tipped me off): 5. Every time the burglar enters her backyard, she's not in her room!

reloy28

Aug 14, 2017
I'm new here and have just started playing SS on my android. I used the cheats to start the game and I need help to get past certain places where I'm stuck. I can't help Diane in the garden, I can't get make it past sister in here room to get to her computer or another pair of panties. If shes in the shower, I go to her room and she's there. I've done everything I can about 3 times each, and its not letting me past this point. Also, i can't find where is the fishing rod is. Thanks for all advice and help!

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
How to deliver pizza's.

On the houses with garages as soon as the MC head hits the corner on the main house, this is for all but the one that is light blue in color you must hit it just before the corner of the main part of the house.
Cape Cod style houses is the MC hit the first set of windows.
The tall thin houses without garages is as soon as the MC head hits the corner of the house.

If you use an FPS limiter turn it off while doing the pizza run.

Also at the time of this posting SS is at 88% for version .13

lordofhirunds

Jul 25, 2017
I'm new here and have just started playing SS on my android. I used the cheats to start the game and I need help to get past certain places where I'm stuck. I can't help Diane in the garden, I can't get make it past sister in here room to get to her computer or another pair of panties. If shes in the shower, I go to her room and she's there. I've done everything I can about 3 times each, and its not letting me past this point. Also, i can't find where is the fishing rod is. Thanks for all advice and help!
need to wait when on the bed you will see the sis diary, open and read diary and wait few days for to open the sis computer.

A.J.

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
Coding is mostly wrapping up stuff, rebuilding will be done asap. So chill out guys.

Synergy_

ಠ_ಠ
Donor
May 17, 2017
Been a while since i played and i haven't checked but can you still not use old saves for newer versions?

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes