rle68

May 28, 2017
IF and its a big IF it does get released today tonight it wont be for public download.. hes got to give his patrons the first crack.. so maybe thursday....

Sceyro

Sep 21, 2016
IF and its a big IF it does get released today tonight it wont be for public download.. hes got to give his patrons the first crack.. so maybe thursday....
He has never done that. Why would he do it now? And even if does that one of his patrons will deliver the link here or on 8chan or 4chan.

rle68

May 28, 2017
if someone chooses to host the file thats great im just saying he owes his paying supporters first crack

jaques

Aug 11, 2016
DC isn't even around for a couple of days... Don't expect an update before the weekend. Still a couple things to code, then it goes off to the internal QA guys, after that likely a test release which is usually communicated to Picarto viewers only, maybe discord if you're lucky since he won't be streaming this week.

Sceyro

Sep 21, 2016
if someone chooses to host the file thats great im just saying he owes his paying supporters first crack
And I ask you once again: why does he owe them anything? What has changed since the last update that will make him change his mind about the way he conducted his project?

ilozq

Jul 26, 2017
his patrons are not giving money to get to play the game first, the only purpose of it is to support the dev. it's like a tip, you give it after you get the product.

Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016
The game gets released to everyone at the same time.

Reactions: Mushi

Mushi

Jul 26, 2017
Guys guys come on... lets not argue... It does not matter if it will be tonight or at the end of this week :D?​

Jul 17, 2017
Hi! Someone can help me? I have all stats at max and I pick up the stool. My problem is I cant go to pick up the cheerleader suit. The player said he cant go up there becasuse need something to get up... WTF I had the stool

Sorry for my broken english... Thank you all

Mushi

Jul 26, 2017
Hi! Someone can help me? I have all stats at max and I pick up the stool. My problem is I cant go to pick up the cheerleader suit. The player said he cant go up there becasuse need something to get up... WTF I had the stool

Sorry for my broken english... Thank you all
Grab the keys by the front door, go to the garage, get the stool and try again ;)

rle68

May 28, 2017
And I ask you once again: why does he owe them anything? What has changed since the last update that will make him change his mind about the way he conducted his project?
why does he owe them anything are you that dense? they have basically paid for him to develop the damn game.. try pulling your head out of where you sit. my comment wasnt intended to stir the asshole quotient out of you but i guess it happened anyway

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes