Isangrim

Jul 18, 2017
fist up ....amazing game, when i found it i was like....where has this been all my life, you guys are doing a fantastic job. keep up the good work!

i think i have found a bug. i started an non cheat playthrough to access the sister content. thats all fine, but in this playthrough i cant get erik to take over working at the canteen so i can work out at the gym for strength. i thought i got him to agree to it but i cant hand it in or get the option for me to ask to come up again....any ideas guys? cheers

Dryld

Apr 4, 2017
fist up ....amazing game, when i found it i was like....where has this been all my life, you guys are doing a fantastic job. keep up the good work!

i think i have found a bug. i started an non cheat playthrough to access the sister content. thats all fine, but in this playthrough i cant get erik to take over working at the canteen so i can work out at the gym for strength. i thought i got him to agree to it but i cant hand it in or get the option for me to ask to come up again....any ideas guys? cheers
Mb you didnt gave him game that he asks? Sea Dogs Saga?

queefdesu

Jul 26, 2017
omg only coding left to be done until next update

i thought the aunt was supposed to move into the same house
i remember something like that during the dinner scene, did they change something ?

Reactions: Mushi

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
omg only coding left to be done until next update

i thought the aunt was supposed to move into the same house
i remember something like that during the dinner scene, did they change something ?
It may happen, it just hasn't yet. The game is being filled in a piece at a time.

Reactions: Mushi and queefdesu

furfless

Aug 11, 2017
I think i'm stuck.
When i go to Aunt Diane's barn and click on the "Lets Milk" option, she tells me that i still have to do something for her, and i dont know what is. I already bought the cow clothes at the Pink Store.

Mushi

Jul 26, 2017
I think i'm stuck.
When i go to Aunt Diane's barn and click on the "Lets Milk" option, she tells me that i still have to do something for her, and i dont know what is. I already bought the cow clothes at the Pink Store.

you have to buy the milk cann at the store.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes