Ravencrone

Jul 18, 2017
Hey, can someone help me on this
I'm stuck at Roxxy using shower in the locker room and 2 girls blocking me. Now i can't go upstairs or return my homework

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Hey, can someone help me on this
I'm stuck at Roxxy using shower in the locker room and 2 girls blocking me. Now i can't go upstairs or return my homework
All you gotta do is get those two girls to move by like saying u will hug em and shit and they just fuck off not wanting to deal with ur stench.

Ravencrone

Jul 18, 2017
All you gotta do is get those two girls to move by like saying u will hug em and shit and they just fuck off not wanting to deal with ur stench.
The options are [Never Mind] and [Pretty Please?]
How do i get that option though?

Haru105

Aug 5, 2017
hello guys i have complete with my sister, now i can do it anytime.
but i stuck with the mom as the walkthrough said i need to get to the part of mom tallking vs aunt at night.
what i need to do to get to that scene ?

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
I can't get forward in this games.
Some events just aren't triggering.

For example, in the morning I can go to her room and when I try to jump on the bed, I only have one button that says "Another Time".

Is there away to progress?

hello guys i have complete with my sister, now i can do it anytime.
but i stuck with the mom as the walkthrough said i need to get to the part of mom tallking vs aunt at night.
what i need to do to get to that scene ?
Yeah I am in the same situation.

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
I managed to progress somehow, now I am stuck with sister last step in her bedroom at night (rub pussy).
Says I lack Dexterity.

This is not a stat on the phone, so where do I get dexterity?

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
A lot of stuff with the sister storyline is time locked. If you get to the point where nothing is progressing, just let the game go through 3-5 days of playing and the next thing in line will pick up.

Frustrating, maybe, but it will likely make more sense in the grand scheme of things when you're juggling the storylines of a half dozen characters, rather than 2-3.

Reactions: setter6 and ponyguy

evilghost

Jul 26, 2017
It's very important to not use cheats when you want to play the sister-story-line, otherwise its bugged as hell and you can't proceed.

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
It's very important to not use cheats when you want to play the sister-story-line, otherwise its bugged as hell and you can't proceed.
Not really, I always use the cheat start and I've never had it bug out on me. Its just a matter of slogging through days until the next event pops up. Sometimes its a few days, some times its a week. But they eventually pop up. You get a little blurb when you wake up like "I wonder what my sister is up to" or "I wonder what is going on at the gym" to let you know.

I don't know if there is some other bug you are referring to, but the cheat start has not "locked out" any content that I have seen in the last few updates.

Reactions: BloodyRelight

evilghost

Jul 26, 2017
Saves don't make much sense, because you don't have a gallery to rewatch the events

You can try my saves, i think they must be almost complete..

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes