PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
Honestly, I can't understand why some people here think 0.18 will be out before May: the last 1% - bug testing and fixing -always took a couple of weeks, at least.
Your estimate is off based on previous releases:

Time from 99% to first release for 15.0 - 6 days
Time from 98% to first release for 16.0 - 6 days
Time from 99% to first release for 17.0 - 4 days

safest assumption someone made about date of release
GoT finales won't be until June, I would take that bet every day. I'm guessing last week of April for release of 0.18.

Reactions: Sync and Marzapane

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
For those ppl who are saying the Version is going to drop somewhere in May just Chill out. Yes coding Takes useally Long but on the dev Tracker there are only 12tasks left, and the coding is not far Behind 43/48 i think. I can remember the roxxy Update the Progress was at 95% but the coding had something like 34/46 or something so chill. Game is gonna drop Late April something about 23-28th. Also DC wouldnt post the „Soon“ picture. Update is gonna Come earlier than we expect.

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
Pregnant Eve ahead. Not final, since her boobs didn't change.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Personally, that's how you ruin a nice character. I don't have this preggo shit fetish and would love if MC drank a pill which made him sterile (meaning creampies without worry).
Every character from now on will get pregenant if you like it or not you have to accept it.

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
I'm not the biggest fan either, but for entirely different reasons obviously. A girl with her small stature should be a little bigger. I do like just how round she is though.

Samǣl

Jun 7, 2018
For those ppl who are saying the Version is going to drop somewhere in May just Chill out. Yes coding Takes useally Long but on the dev Tracker there are only 12tasks left, and the coding is not far Behind 43/48 i think. I can remember the roxxy Update the Progress was at 95% but the coding had something like 34/46 or something so chill. Game is gonna drop Late April something about 23-28th. Also DC wouldnt post the „Soon“ picture. Update is gonna Come earlier than we expect.
19 tasks left. And around every two days another 2% or so gets done, so based on that with 8% it should take around that time. About fucking time, I've been waiting to find out if we can fuck more people. But I don't doubt it'll be well worth it. Good games usually are and this one is one of the few I actually wait for an update with.

I have screwed everyone possible in this game at least three times, even ol Roz. What can I say, a mature woman has something some don't but each and every woman that's old enough (Over 18) has something unique about her, you just gotta find it if you aint blind. I spent ages getting every scene possible, although honestly I haven't got to screw with Eve yet. Personally I wanna go after our new maid, she just screams harem member :ROFLMAO: but soon all will bow to our characters lust and will.

Can I get an Evil AMEN in here :devilish:?

Reactions: seraphimd2

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Well DC said on stream that it would be out this month, so I get why people would expect it to come out before may. I think it's a bit of a stretch, they haven't even finished posing and writing.
man,i dont take too seriously the estimatives DC gives,he said 3 weeks in a row last update that the update would be ready at the end of that week,in the end(it doesnt even matter....:p)it took other 2 weeks of bugtesting thanks to the problems involved with the preggo content....so yeah,kinda better just wait anyways

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
19 tasks left. And around every two days another 2% or so gets done, so based on that with 8% it should take around that time. About fucking time, I've been waiting to find out if we can fuck more people. But I don't doubt it'll be well worth it. Good games usually are and this one is one of the few I actually wait for an update with.

I have screwed everyone possible in this game at least three times, even ol Roz. What can I say, a mature woman has something some don't but each and every woman that's old enough (Over 18) has something unique about her, you just gotta find it if you aint blind. I spent ages getting every scene possible, although honestly I haven't got to screw with Eve yet. Personally I wanna go after our new maid, she just screams harem member :ROFLMAO: but soon all will bow to our characters lust and will.

Can I get an Evil AMEN in here :devilish:?
oh man,Consuela and her blessed backside,why did you rekindled that desire bro?

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018

Personally, that's how you ruin a nice character. I don't have this preggo shit fetish and would love if MC drank a pill which made him sterile (meaning creampies without worry).
Good thing for you the chances of it succeeding are nowhere near high.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
My top girls have been Roxey and Mia for a while. They both have good character building and have more complexities in their personalities than the other girls IMO. Roxey, the stereotypical queen bitch popular girl, but all that is really just a mask. She is quite affectionate and caring when she lets her shields down. Mia, the cute innocent girl who has a hidden wild side. Help her out and she gives you her heart. The other girls, while they are nice, are the more standard girls you see in these type of games IMO. Mom/Aunt lusting over MC, a sister who the MC wants to bang, Horndog teachers etc.

Eve definitely should be in that top group with some good character building. Maybe Judith can get into that group too, she fills the role of the shy nerd girl well.
Judith is fine waifu material bro,its a raw jewel waiting to be lapidated

Senigata

Feb 4, 2017

You DO know that getting a girl pregnant is tied to a mini game that you can lose pretty easily?

It's pretty telling that you took exactly the ones posted on 4chan too

Samǣl

Jun 7, 2018
oh man,Consuela and her blessed backside,why did you rekindled that desire bro?
Dude if you needed it rekindled, you ain't paying attention. For Shame! :LOL:

Then again, I am blessed with seeing sexiness near enough every day in the form of my Lieutenant, she's compact sexiness in a way none can believe. And every woman has her own sexiness to give. Darn it's a magnificent life in some ways.

But Consuela has it fuckin comin too :ROFLMAO::devilish: Roll on her being our personal maid am I right :sneaky:

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes