E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Strapping on a dildo isnt actually having a dick. Thats fine. A real dick though.....no STeve

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I think that he just have an issue with his workflow ( that slow things down )
Well, in that case there's no right way. The streams are an essential part of what DC offers and many people follow them. That again means that he at least tries to find a balance between really boring stuff (like drawing poses for 2 hours) and things which are somwhat entertaining. So there'll always be something done which maybe won't fit 100% right now, but that's fun to watch. I mean, if DC would want to optimize everything to the last possible degree, he'd probably have to stop streaming all together. In the end it's again a compromise between those who really follow those streams on one hand and those who really just want to play the game on the other.

Reactions: nextup

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
Yeah I don't get it either. Instead of bitching with words you got to vote with your wallet, but I wager some of them are hypocrites in that way that they clearly want to be able to post shit there instead of neing smart and just unpledge, but can't stir up shit if you can't post, can you?
Agree 100%. If people have such a massive problem with how DC does things, and how long the updates take or whatever, just don't pledge and move on into supporting something else. It ain't that hard. In the triple A world I don't like how EA and Bethesda do things, so I won't put a dime into their games, and instead support devs that I do like instead and same goes for adult games and devs.

Aquatic

Aug 7, 2018
If people have such a massive problem with how DC does things, and how long the updates take or whatever, just don't pledge .
This is basically my take. I almost started to support the Patreon awhile ago, but the teacher update and the general focus on the incest characters over all others worried me. IMO it's a small miracle that DC hasn't gotten burnout, like Icstor, working on the same characters for such long stretches of time. Add in the general disappointment of the Mia ending (Seriously? The only sex scene with her is just her lying facing away from you looking at the book the entire time?) and the Aunt getting reworked to remove sex scenes as well and you have me kinda getting disinterested. Nevermind I'm horribly disappointed that Judith hasn't gotten shit for content since the beginning. (Chubby nerd girls are a massive turn on for me.)

It's basically a "anything we get is nice but other things are getting my main focus and money" situation. One where I revisit this thread from time to time to see updates, but no longer really follow the day to day happenings.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
This is basically my take. I almost started to support the Patreon awhile ago, but the teacher update and the general focus on the incest characters over all others worried me. IMO it's a small miracle that DC hasn't gotten burnout, like Icstor, working on the same characters for such long stretches of time. Add in the general disappointment of the Mia ending (Seriously? The only sex scene with her is just her lying facing away from you looking at the book the entire time?) and the Aunt getting reworked to remove sex scenes as well and you have me kinda getting disinterested. Nevermind I'm horribly disappointed that Judith hasn't gotten shit for content since the beginning. (Chubby nerd girls are a massive turn on for me.)

It's basically a "anything we get is nice but other things are getting my main focus and money" situation. One where I revisit this thread from time to time to see updates, but no longer really follow the day to day happenings.
you aren't losing much,the cycle is basically like this-someone unhappy with DC pace of work appears(sometimes he presents his concerns and critics in a civil way-but that's just sometimes-),them,someone who take defending DC way too seriously begins talking back(which almost always doesnt end things,and ends up atracting more people upset with DC itching to vent out frustations which consequently atract more DC defenders who end up coming to reinforce their ranks),it doesnt take much time too a full fledged shitstorm appears after that,problem is,this cycle happens almost all the time,its just more frequent the closer we are from another update release...so yeah,you're not losing anything....

P.S:agree with you totally on the Judith part,waste of fucking potential,lets vote on incest till our hands fall,them when they finnaly get a chance to vote on something else they vote on FRIGGIN' MARIA BECUZ WHY THE FUCK NOT?Holy shit now i will have to wait more for Judith and Consuela,even the Eve lovers are going to have a taste,and Eve was one of the last one's DC wanted to work with becuz of the scenes involving her sister and the patreon politics...they didnt even had the good sense to try and vote on Erik's update for the sake save compatibility,just to remove it from the list of problems...that's why the hype inside me for this game is dying,which isnt totally bad at all

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
hey Lazi,nothing personal,but have you ever seen patreon?there's a ton of people there that criticize or shit talk DC,and i didnt saw any difference...as for discord,i pity the fool who try doing that there...

Reactions: BoykaBoykov

Yoda03

Jun 14, 2017
Hello Guys,

Do you think the new update 0.18 will be here for the next sunday ?
Knowing the progress is at 93% today.

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
hey Lazi,nothing personal,but have you ever seen patreon?there's a ton of people there that criticize or shit talk DC,and i didnt saw any difference...as for discord,i pity the fool who try doing that there...
I haven't check DC's in a while. The comments were flooded with links to either the fanart thread or malware.

Reactions: seraphimd2
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes