mr smith

Jul 9, 2017
New x-ray sex

- generally I like the new artwork, Roxxy, Debbie etc.
- anyone else prefer the old X-ray scenes to the new ones? The new ones seem to have some weird angles and lack the detail of the old ones.

nineeleven

Oct 9, 2017
Every release it's the same backlash, just wait and enjoy the release and have a good fap. And also this is a pirating website, people here don't give a fuck. I sure as hell don't LOL.
I agree but the supporters themselves are complaining, rightfully so too. It's kind of silly to make so much but the quality of work isn't matching up. The quality of the material itself of course is amazing and imo the best out there but idk to me seems lacking in work. I'm not complaining but I understand their frustration as I once was a patron too and I can also understand not wanting to just end their subscription, they wanna support a game they like a lot but feel play-penned in with the updates they're receiving.

Reactions: CoomerKing

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
Damn this logic:

So i need to be part of the republican party to criticize Trump ?
I need to be part of FC Barcelona to criticize Messi ?
I need to be part of Microsoft to criticize Bill Gates ?

View attachment 278121

Makes perfect sense...
No to all of the above. But you would have to be in the republican party if you wanted to start searching for a new religious wacko vice president for Trumpster, you would have to be in the FC Barca organization to start looking for another forward for Messi to play with, and you would probably have to be with Microsoft to start looking for another CEO for Bill Gates to share responsibilities with.

Criticize DC and the team all you like, plenty of people do. But if you go around asking artists whether they'd work for DC when you're not connected to the team or the game in any way, you just come out looking powerfully stupid.

CoomerKing

Sup
Donor
Jan 8, 2018
I agree but the supporters themselves are complaining, rightfully so too. It's kind of silly to make so much but the quality of work isn't matching up. The quality of the material itself of course is amazing and imo the best out there but idk to me seems lacking in work. I'm not complaining but I understand their frustration as I once was a patron too and I can also understand not wanting to just end their subscription, they wanna support a game they like a lot but feel play-penned in with the updates they're receiving.
Yes, I fully understand the frustration they are going through and why they backlash. But, just don't do it on a pirating website where most of us here aren't patrons. Also none of anything they say will be seen by the actual people causing them problems. I just want them do it where the developers can actually see what they are saying. For example their discord, but they would probably get banned. Hence, why they do it here and cause unnecessary flood.

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
I don't come to this forum to read posts on different forums. If I wanted to do that, I'd go there. I have that freedom, so stop emposing these comments on this forum. I can't imagine that's what this forum is for.

Damn this logic:

So i need to be part of the republican party to criticize Trump ?
I need to be part of FC Barcelona to criticize Messi ?
I need to be part of Microsoft to criticize Bill Gates ?

Makes perfect sense...
No. But you need to make your own contributions to this forum to be part of the conversation. Just quoting other people isn't enough. If you feel the people you quoted make a point, tell us why, and hide the image in a spoiler tag so it isn't clogging up the place.
Personally, I don't think there is a single forum I frequent that would put up with behaviour like this, and if I were an admin I'd have adjusted your comment and reprimanded you. But that's me : )

[...] become a lowly pirate like the rest of us ;)
This game is free. No one is a pirate for playing this game ;) :giggle: :geek:

mayfly

Jun 25, 2017
Why is he taking so long? 50k is not helping enough for the development? For real not trollig I want a sincere answer .
Quick answer: most adult games on Patreon aren't built to scale up development based on an increased budget.

The most successful adult games on Patreon all each have their own unique style, that may or may not be easy to farm out to contracted artists under a lead art director (Breeding Season/Cloud Meadow operated like this, which is the only one that really comes to mind). A lot of people say DC's style is simple enough that any competent artist should manage to keep up, but you also have to remember that the hiring pool willing to work on an adult game, not to mention specifically THIS particular adult game, is probably extremely limited. I mean, go to Hentai-Foundry, deviantart, or pixiv and find an artist who both does remotely similar style work AND is willing to commit X amount of hours per week for this huge project.

So really, the structure has to be in place from the beginning before the project even launches. You have to have art guides, a pipeline, management, etc., not to mention you would probably need a contractor lined up or else find yourself in this situation where all of your applicants are not compatible/up to your standards. That's not to say it isn't possible or hasn't been possible for the last ~3 years of development, but the right pieces have yet to fall into place to make this happen.

Long story short, money does not guarantee a solution to the bottleneck art problem. What it does however contribute is that DC can work on this full time instead of another dayjob, he hires others to take care of the coding, animation, website/community management so that he can focus solely on writing and art.

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
Quick answer: most adult games on Patreon aren't built to scale up development based on an increased budget.

The most successful adult games on Patreon all each have their own unique style, that may or may not be easy to farm out to contracted artists under a lead art director (Breeding Season/Cloud Meadow operated like this, which is the only one that really comes to mind). A lot of people say DC's style is simple enough that any competent artist should manage to keep up, but you also have to remember that the hiring pool willing to work on an adult game, not to mention specifically THIS particular adult game, is probably extremely limited. I mean, go to Hentai-Foundry, deviantart, or pixiv and find an artist who both does remotely similar style work AND is willing to commit X amount of hours per week for this huge project.

So really, the structure has to be in place from the beginning before the project even launches. You have to have art guides, a pipeline, management, etc., not to mention you would probably need a contractor lined up or else find yourself in this situation where all of your applicants are not compatible/up to your standards. That's not to say it isn't possible or hasn't been possible for the last ~3 years of development, but the right pieces have yet to fall into place to make this happen.

Long story short, money does not guarantee a solution to the bottleneck art problem. What it does however contribute is that DC can work on this full time instead of another dayjob, he hires others to take care of the coding, animation, website/community management so that he can focus solely on writing and art.
Thank you :) Though it's not just the art that causes delays, coding has in the past also been a major issue. Old code not being compatible with the new one, causing all kinds of nastiness with bugs and the like.

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Why is he taking so long? 50k is not helping enough for the development? For real not trollig I want a sincere answer .
Well, the time an update takes is determined by the amount of content and the fact that everything is drawn by hand. So the real answer is, that money doesn't matter at this point. The speed will be the same, wether the game gets 20 to 25k or 60k. DC is drawing fulltime and has outsourced everything else to his team or freelancers like AEHentai. So there's no room for any improvement in terms of speed, unless we want him to start releasing worse quality again, as he did in the beginning. As long as he doesn't find another artist who suits his liking (which is the only way to speed things up, but a very personal decision in my opinion), it won't matter if he makes 20k more or less. He hasn't promised anything he didn't deliver- he hired the people he promised as goals for example- yet people keep giving him more money, which is nice for him and in my opinion deserved, but doesn't really mean anything at this point.

Edit:
Thank you :) Though it's not just the art that causes delays, coding has in the past also been a major issue. Old code not being compatible with the new one, causing all kinds of nastiness with bugs and the like.
I think it's important to see the difference between temporary delays and overall development speed. Yes, coding/bug fixing can cause small delays for specific updates, but DC is drawing all the time and starts working on the next update, before the recent one is even released and while his teams handels those problems (he started working on 0.19 last week for example). Because of that, hiring more coders may remove some of those smaller delays but won't change the overall speed at all. He could hire 10 new coders and we'd still not get more updates per year.

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

MadDany

Jul 9, 2017
So just found out today. Local teens here found out about this game lol

Playing the mobile version. And I'm pretty sure they have no idea about games like this. I live in the philippines and the teens playing are just local kids who play at our local basketball court.

Just wanted to share.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
"Close" is so relative. :D Could be by the end of week. Just don't know which week, could be this week, the next or the one after that. :D I'm a patron, but haven't received any updates about the update, better check back at around 98%.
and even there it isnt a safe bet it will be that soon,i remember the teachers patch,when the bar stay in 98(or was it 97?) for almost all the month....but that was back there,shit didnt repeated itself yet,at least not like that....

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
I'll never get geeks who vocalize this stuff. Just unpledge and move on. Plenty of h-games to play/give money to.
i think sometimes people try to apply logic on things that dont follow logic,as example that guy comment remarking on DC profit,or yours on people who complain(there will always have complaints)...it is simple,people complain when the dont like something,the simple fact you vocalized you're perplexed with people that vocalize their opinions made you vocalize about that....which makes me return to the point that all this fucking discussion serves to nothing,so how about we just change subject to what you guys think will be brought in Jenny's update....i think its better than risking circling around off topic discussions and incurring moderators inquiries...

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Like the whine-fest we just saw with Waifu-Academy, this drama attacking the Dev. is pointless. DC is totally open and transparent. We all know he and his minions are working hard to get it done and their progress and efforts are posted for all to see. I hope its out 'Soon' too, and more than likely it will be soon ... just don't get hung up waiting for it. Lots of great games on here to play and hundreds more are on Steam, pick one - Go nuts.

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
Like the whine-fest we just saw with Waifu-Academy, this drama attacking the Dev. is pointless. DC is totally open and transparent. We all know he and his minions are working hard to get it done and their progress and efforts are posted for all to see. I hope its out 'Soon' too, and more then likely it will be soon ... just don't get hung up waiting for it. Lots of great games on here to play and hundreds more are on Steam, pick one - Go nuts.
Couldn't have said it better myself :)

Reactions: {0__0} and Reese286
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes