McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
i've been thinking about that harem feature again that's planned for the beach house you can buy. would you guys like it if each of the main girl gets to have a small story and h-scene with another girl that culminates in a threesome with the MC at the beach house? for example i would love to see mia and eve or ronda and mia have a scene together. sure you'd have to explain why they would want to fuck suddenly so each combination needs a little story to explain everything, but i think it would be really cool endgame content to have something like that in the game.

as for viable combination as i said i would love eve and mia, rhonda and judith and jenny and roxxy get paired together.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
i've been thinking about that harem feature again that's planned for the beach house you can buy. would you guys like it if each of the main girl gets to have a small story and h-scene with another girl that culminates in a threesome with the MC at the beach house? for example i would love to see mia and eve or ronda and mia have a scene together. sure you'd have to explain why they would want to fuck suddenly so each combination needs a little story to explain everything, but i think it would be really cool endgame content to have something like that in the game.

as for viable combination as i said i would love eve and mia, rhonda and judith and jenny and roxxy get paired together.
I'd probably like to see Judith and Annie or Ronda and Roxxy...

But to be honest, I'm personally not really sure about this whole thing. It won't be easy to integrate into the story, especially since the whole harem narrative contradicts the premise of the dating system, where dating several girls at once will lead to point subtractions. It'll be odd if a girls gets upset if you date somebody else beside her but doesn't mind being part of a harem at the same time. You'd really need a lof of additional content to make sense of that situation.

And else... the amount of time it will require to really draw all this stuff in a somewhat flexible scenario will be insane and thus I don't think it'll ever be as good as one would imagine it to be. As of now I'd guess the scenes would look more like the Roxxy foursome where you'll basically have one scene where two are just watching and you may or may not switch around. I'm not really sure if I'd enjoy it that much and I fear it'll just end up being a collection of three and foursomes without any actual connection to the story - almost like a cookiejar 2.0, but ingame.

Last but not least I really hope that it won't take away the time to draw additional content related sex scenes, like for example Mia and Mrs. Ross, Roxxy and Jenny, some pregnant sex, maybe some Kevin stuff, etc.

Reactions: McSlut

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
already grouped together, but roxxy and her friends having a 4-some. think this one would be pretty obvious and wouldn't need much explanation.

mia and judith. already saw each other naked from art class, might as well. maybe mia walks in when MC/judith is in the bathroom
daisy and aunt. they both get milked, both got pregnant and both stand around in a barn naked. so, now they both bone MC at the same time.
jenny and Roxxy . roxxy joins jenny on a stream, and then MC walks in. $$$

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
already grouped together, but roxxy and her friends having a 4-some. think this one would be pretty obvious and wouldn't need much explanation.

mia and judith. already saw each other naked from art class, might as well. maybe mia walks in when MC/judith is in the bathroom
daisy and aunt. they both get milked, both got pregnant and both stand around in a barn naked. so, now they both bone MC at the same time.

yeah some combinations are pretty easy to explain storywise.
mia and judith ---> just give them some weed cookies again because looks like it makes them both horny (speaking from experience it makes me horny too, smoking some weed and playing SS is something i can only recommend)
roxxy and jenny --> natural fit

we don't know how slutty eve and rhonda are, they might be open to do something with each other, we'll see i guess

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
Now that you mention it, Ronda the competitive and Eve the rebel slacker seem like a good opportunity.

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
Now that you mention it, Ronda the competitive and Eve the rebel slacker seem like a good opportunity.
dude, that would be so hot! i generally really enjoy the SS characters interacting with each other, not only in h-scenes

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
Dont want to put any bad vibes in but its pretty annoying that 2 days went over without the progressbar moving... Still 93% and the next one gonna be 94% but whatever

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Dont want to put any bad vibes in but its pretty annoying that 2 days went over without the progressbar moving... Still 93% and the next one gonna be 94% but whatever
the progress bar at this point always get slower then a turtle we might get the update in 2 weeks or more, the freelancer is still working on the animations has for the rest idk they might be busy with something else or waiting for something to progress more.

Reactions: BoykaBoykov

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
the progress bar at this point always get slower then a turtle we might get the update in 2 weeks or more, the freelancer is still working on the animations has for the rest idk they might be busy with something else or waiting for something to progress more.
My guess is like April 23rd sounds realistic to me

xXlotus0

Oct 27, 2017
I really love Summertime Saga, It's probably my favorite 2D adult game. My only criticism is regarding the font size. It's too small

Both photos has the same dimensions (520x315):

02-vert.jpg

I can read both very well, but the larger font in Fire Emblem makes the reading more enjoyable. It's more eye-catching

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017

No offense, but hell no. You'd have to do a permutation table (n!) that would only get larger as the number of girls in this world increased and the side tracking on this would make this game even longer in the tooth.

Then, you gotta work on if it's going to have some girls that don't like each other or just change their personalities entirely because they love the D. How about selfish ones like Jenny going with Mia and fighting over who gets it first?

I just don't find this a feasible system to invest into over what we have now and it could end very disastrous as the programming gets updated.

Zevrial

Feb 17, 2019
Hey all i had a quick question, its been awhile since I've played summertime saga (i used to play every update when it first came out but i stopped when my computer died in early 2018) and I've read that updates are coming a lot slower than before so my question is, Is there more content packed into each update nowadays or has it simply slowed down?

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes