McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
We can tell by comparison that ss updates take to long.
The Amount of Content you get would be ready in 1 month,max 2 months.
But 4 or more Months is ridiculous.
Now the bootlickers will defend him again with crap like “But it is handdrawn”
Let`s debunk that argument...
Look at Gunsmokegames he drops SU Updates every 2 Months and you get enough scenes for that period of time.
SU is handdrawn either only one person works on Su not 5 or more like in ss and he earns 11k not like Dc 50k.
So be honest and agree that SS updates are taking way to long.
you didn't debunk shit. you just can't compare two completly different games just by the amount of updates that get released in a year just because they are both hand drawn in some way. how many different background art does SU have? how many animations? how many mini games? how complex are the scenes and the posing? yes both games are hand darawn in a way but how much are the art assets getting reused? seriously i can't believe just made such a low iq comparsion. "hurr durrrrrr both games are hand drawn so they must be completly the same." lmao

MiraiTrunks

Feb 27, 2018
We can tell by comparison that ss updates takes to long.
Now his sheeps will defend him again with crap like “But it is handdrawn”
Let`s debunk that excuse...
Something Unlimited is handdrawn either. Gunsmokegames drops SU Updates every 2 Months and you get enough scenes for that period of time. only one person works on Su not 5 or more like in ss and he earns 11k not like Dc 50k.
I got a question, why do you keep coming back on this thread eventhough you keep saying how dc is taking way too much time to release the updates and that there are games that are better and deliver faster?
I truely don't understand your purpose :unsure:

Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
Something Unlimited is handdrawn either. Gunsmokegames drops SU Updates every 2 Months and you get enough scenes for that period of time. only one person works on Su not 5 or more like in ss and he earns 11k not like Dc 50k.
SU is also a way shittier game, aside from the art it got nothing going for itself and I might as well just download the CG set for a quick fap. And Sunset also went back and decided to not do animations again because they were to much work.

Reactions: llong0415

mattius77

May 16, 2017
regarding what DC said before,the chances of that are about 0(unless he is lying about it)since he said this kind of scene didnt really matched with Jenny character(she is that kind of greedy bitch who wants to hog the stuff all for herself)
With the exception of Mom and Mia, just about all of MC's exploits in the game are transactional in nature, at least at the outset.

Sis: Webcam $$
Aunt Diane: Milk $$
Mrs J: Thanks for helping my son get his dick wet / I'll teach you how to properly dick a lady
Helen: Purify my soul with UR jizz!
Okita: Inventions
Ross: Art supplies
Bissette: Get your grades up so I can keep my job
Dewitt: Get that talent show going
Roxxy: Save my family
Crystal: You saved my family

Even the fish lady and Roz have ulterior motives. Mom and the neighbor girl are the only ones that seem to bone for the sake of boning, and genuine affection for MC. (The others all come around once the D has been slung: Micoe and Cassie are beejays only, so I'm excluding them here)

So the Mom-Aunt threesome is a bit out of character for both within the context of the story, although it's clear the sisters have that sort of 'sharing is caring' thing in their past.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
With the exception of Mom and Mia, just about all of MC's exploits in the game are transactional in nature, at least at the outset.

Mrs J: Thanks for helping my son get his dick wet / I'll teach you how to properly dick a lady

Even the fish lady and Roz have ulterior motives. Mom and the neighbor girl are the only ones that seem to bone for the sake of boning, and genuine affection for MC. (The others all come around once the D has been slung: Micoe and Cassie are beejays only, so I'm excluding them here)

So the Mom-Aunt threesome is a bit out of character for both within the context of the story, although it's clear the sisters have that sort of 'sharing is caring' thing in their past.
agree with almost all of them,except with Okita...Okita is purely researching,for scientific motives,heheheheh

Reactions: AngelAIGS

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
There is no point in arguing about the size or how long the updates take. At the end of the day DC will listen to the patreons, the people that actualy pay for the game, and the patreons seem to be ok with it. Sure there are some complaining but the vast majority are ok with the development speed.

Reactions: Reese286

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
why did it take 4 years for the mona lisa to be painted guys??? it's literally just ONE CHARACTER. just one. picasso that greedy piece of shit. not even any animations or anything like that and you can't even fap to it. such a thing would take 1-2 weeks at most, look at what something unlimited does!! they are both hand drawn so i'm totally going to compare them fuck why am i such a massive idiot lol

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
So are we just going to brush over the fact that SS is made up of original characters, while SU is made up of characters from the DCAU?
That's bound to shave some time off.

Reactions: Sync and JKH18

Landcat001

Jun 10, 2017
why did it take 4 years for the mona lisa to be painted guys??? it's literally just ONE CHARACTER. just one. picasso that greedy piece of shit. not even any animations or anything like that and you can't even fap to it. such a thing would take 1-2 weeks at most, look at what something unlimited does!! they are both hand drawn so i'm totally going to compare them fuck why am i such a massive idiot lol

Just one small correction Mona Lisa was painted by Leonardo DaVinci not by Picasso ;)

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Did you just compare a game that isn't animated to a game that is animated? Gunsmoke found that he was failing at animations so badly that he gave up making them and reverted back to still images. Each update from Something Unlimited has about five to ten minutes of content with a repeated concept. Luthor captures a heroine, talks with them for a bit and then spanks them, has them strip, makes them give him a handjob, blowjob, sex, anal sex and then they give in and get all slutty for him. There's some variation, but the content that actually has animation, and focuses on more than just the rote, standard implementation hasn't been touched at all in over a year and a half. It's all still images following a very standard progression, with a major update once or twice a year. The average Summertime Saga update dwarfs the average Something Unlimited update.

Also, there are two or three people working on SU.

Hero1

"I'm in the wrong place at the wrong time."
Donor
Sep 20, 2017
Guys, has nobody told you to never feed the troll? He made a far fetched statement, got presented with valid counterpoints and he starts insulting and distracting by only refering to parts in your posts that have nothing to do with his original statement. Just ignore him, he'll get bored when he can't get a rise out of you.

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
So many lemmings defending this scam, so scared higher standards might lead to them cancelling the game or some retarded shit.
If actually having some understanding why the updates take as long as they do, makes me a lemming, then a lemming be I. :D

Standards when it comes to SS are among the highest in any adult game I've seen, and they've only gone consistently up from the beginning with more features being brought in and updated art to boot, so complaining about standards doesn't really fly if you look at the game with even a semblance of objectivity. In fact one of the main reasons why the updates take as long as they do, is the fact that the standards of the game are constantly going up with every update.

I'm afraid I can't go into any more explicit details, or format my point any stronger since I'm apparently on some naughty list with the admins, and don't want more warnings and deleted posts. :D

Senigata

Feb 4, 2017

Roxxy is more of a case that she fell for MC because he was so willing to help her family. To say it's like a transaction is underselling it a bit.

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
that was part of the joke amigo
Yup, its clear proof that DiVinci guy was totally scamming the King...took him forever to paint that chick. Too bad Picasso didn't get the job, he would have painted it in an afternoon. Vermeer could have easily done it over along weekend... those Dutch guys were masters.

Reactions: McSlut
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes