Malakon

Jul 5, 2018
Not a game breaking bug but I thought it should be known that there is something up with the achievement with Jenny's story not popping up upon completion. I've rest my game three times just to verify that I wasn't missing anything. It should pop up the achievement when you complete your can show with her but it doesn't. Also this is for the android version only.

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Based from my experience playing harem game..most likely this girls only want MC always stay with them,..they might take turn to date him..like if some girls busy,the other will spend their time with him....they might go to MC beach house,have some fun and quality time with him..the beach just outside though...in the end,MC will leave them to go college..if they are loyal,they might not cheating..but if not..i dunno..most likely mrs johnson will be together with her husband..harold with his wife..Eric will be with his girlfriend..mia and some other girls might go to different college but they most likely stay loyal since they all have a child with MC..the others that is not pregnant will move on and cheating anyway..thats my conclusion

akiri

Apr 20, 2018
everytime I clean the garden and Diane milking Daisy,my game get fatal error,what should I do? please help:eek:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: DynamicImage 'characters/daisy/daisy_body_b_naked_milking_[M_diane.get_naked_str]1.png': could not find image. ('characters/daisy/daisy_body_b_naked_milking_naked1.png')

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/bedroom/bedroom.rpyc", line 87, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/hallway.rpyc", line 72, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/entrance.rpyc", line 131, in script call
  File "scripts/minigames/garden_minigame/garden_minigame.rpyc", line 352, in script call
  File "scripts/minigames/garden_minigame/garden_minigame.rpyc", line 296, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/diane_s_home/barn/dialogues.rpyc", line 695, in script
  File "A:\SummertimeSaga-0-17-5-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1337, in execute
    renpy.exports.with_statement(trans, paired)
  File "A:\SummertimeSaga-0-17-5-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1452, in with_statement
    return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
  File "A:\SummertimeSaga-0-17-5-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2207, in do_with
    clear=clear)
  File "A:\SummertimeSaga-0-17-5-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2649, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "A:\SummertimeSaga-0-17-5-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3033, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "A:\SummertimeSaga-0-17-5-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 511, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback)
  File "A:\SummertimeSaga-0-17-5-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 511, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback)
    d.visit_all(callback)
    d.visit_all(callback)
    d.visit_all(callback)
    d.visit_all(callback)
    d.visit_all(callback)
    d.visit_all(callback)
    d.visit_all(callback)
    d.visit_all(callback)
  File "A:\SummertimeSaga-0-17-5-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 508, in visit_all
    for d in self.visit():
  File "A:\SummertimeSaga-0-17-5-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 718, in visit
    self.find_target()
  File "A:\SummertimeSaga-0-17-5-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 632, in find_target
    raise Exception(error)
Exception: DynamicImage 'characters/daisy/daisy_body_b_naked_milking_[M_diane.get_naked_str]1.png': could not find image. ('characters/daisy/daisy_body_b_naked_milking_naked1.png')

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
SummertimeSaga 0.17.5
Wed Apr 10 10:55:34 2019

MurkyTurtle

Jul 28, 2017
Hey all i had a quick question, its been awhile since I've played summertime saga (i used to play every update when it first came out but i stopped when my computer died in early 2018) and I've read that updates are coming a lot slower than before so my question is, Is there more content packed into each update nowadays or has it simply slowed down?
There is considerably more content in each release with considerably more variation. Releases have also slowed down somewhat because the game is getting a major overhaul under the hood both in terms of code and art, which should help with performance issues and overall game size and eventually allow for savegames to transfer over.

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
i've been thinking about that harem feature again that's planned for the beach house you can buy. would you guys like it if each of the main girl gets to have a small story and h-scene with another girl that culminates in a threesome with the MC at the beach house? for example i would love to see mia and eve or ronda and mia have a scene together. sure you'd have to explain why they would want to fuck suddenly so each combination needs a little story to explain everything, but i think it would be really cool endgame content to have something like that in the game.

as for viable combination as i said i would love eve and mia, rhonda and judith and jenny and roxxy get paired together.
My way to explain it? They like MC, so they put up with the rest. Then when they try it, they can't let go. Grudges fade, and people bond. : P

I really love Summertime Saga, It's probably my favorite 2D adult game. My only criticism is regarding the font size. It's too small

Both photos has the same dimensions (520x315):

View attachment 279583

I can read both very well, but the larger font in Fire Emblem makes the reading more enjoyable. It's more eye-catching
Personally, I prefer Summertime Saga's font size. I feel it gives more room to enjoy the art : )

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
How many time do i have to wait for the next update, another half year?
You guys can't stop whining about how slow the Devs are to release every update and you can't just enjoy what they did so far.
Ya know it's not easy to update a game with new stuff everytime,there's so much stuff to do...from drawing,to posing,writing and the thing that takes a lot time is the coding...I completely understand,you love this game as much as I do and you want new stuff every week or month but it's not going to happen and honestly It's worth it to wait such time because the updates they add are pretty amazing

Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
Of course they do, they have drastically more people working on a singular project than this does.
And yet their games are mediocre shit riddled with microtransactions

EDIT:
My way to explain it? They like MC, so they put up with the rest. Then when they try it, they can't let go. Grudges fade, and people bond. : P
It's probably more likely that they put up with each other to try and win over MC and the girl you take to the prom at the end will be 'the one'.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
That's the exact definition of updating. Are you trying to say that updating a game is hard 'cause it needs updating?
SMH
So... can I ask you if you just read only that or you read everything I said because It seems you read only that part of comment.
I said that It's not easy to put new updates with new girls(or even redesigned girls),new scenes,new poses, new dialogues and other stuff so it takes a lot of time doing it because DC and his team are working with art,poses,writing and especially coding and believe me there are some devs who are slower with releasing updates like Beggar of Net and Four Elements Trainer

MasterQ

Nov 28, 2016
SMH
So... can I ask you if you just read only that or you read everything I said because It seems you read only that part of comment.
I said that It's not easy to put new updates with new girls(or even redesigned girls),new scenes,new poses, new dialogues and other stuff so it takes a lot of time doing it because DC and his team are working with art,poses,writing and especially coding and believe me there are some devs who are slower with releasing updates like Beggar of Net and Four Elements Trainer
So essentialy updating is hard 'cause you need to update with new scenes, new poses, new dialogues and other stuff. I honestly can't believe it.
And by the way, 4ET don't take 4-5 months to get an update. Obviously the two games are quite different and there is some difference even in the quality of the art (SS is artistically better), but...why are you making (false) comparison?
I don't like people who assault DC for basically everything (even though is a fact that he takes quite a lot of time to release an update), but I don't like people who defend him "no matter what" neither.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
The whole discussion about the update frequency is kind of fruitless anyway, as long as one doesn't consider the amount and quality of the content that's included within each update. In the past we had about twice the number of updates per year but compared to what we are getting now they were really rather poor.

Next to that one should indeed add that, due to the way SS is structured and because save games don't work right now, it's probably indeed better to have fewer but larger updates. The game isn't linear and there's a lot of character interaction which could affect other stories, thus they have to bug test large parts of the game again and again each update to make sure that everything works and that there are not locks etc. which influence old content. So it's probably indeed not the worst idea to only go through that process 3 or 4 times a year instead of 6 or 7 times.

Tl;dr: It's really hard to compare different games while staying somewhat objective.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
So essentialy updating is hard 'cause you need to update with new scenes, new poses, new dialogues and other stuff. I honestly can't believe it.
And by the way, 4ET don't take 4-5 months to get an update. Obviously the two games are quite different and there is some difference even in the quality of the art (SS is artistically better), but...why are you making (false) comparison?
I don't like people who assault DC for basically everything (even though is a fact that he takes quite a lot of time to release an update), but I don't like people who defend him "no matter what" neither.
You can sure talk a lot but I really wanna see if you can work better than him and his devs or you just can talk a buch of stuff withouth knowing what they actually have to do just to make 1 new scene.
BoN needed 1 to 2 months(sometimes 3)to add a new update and every update came with a lot of bugs who make the game unplayable until he released the final bug fix version,so not only the new scenes,poses and stuff needs to be done but he needs to search(or maybe his devs do that,I dunno)for every game breaking bug in the game and fix it.
I didn't assault him at all maybe I was unclear or maybe you sir didn't understand,it's either one of them but I'm obviously defending him because I know,even though I'm not a dev,it's hard to make new stuff and I know for a fact that he and his devs are working their asses off to bring awesome stuff everytime for us,like he did with Roxxy and especially the threesome between Debbie and Diane.

Reactions: Reese286

ImagineWagons

Nov 28, 2018
The last "real" updates was like 6 month ago ... 300k per update and nobody gives a shit xD
Why you so pissed off? Even though its 300k per update, the main thing, that is the game, is still free. And you have to remember, the artwork in this game is phenomenal, so it may need a bit of time before something of significance gets into the update.

Reactions: Reese286

ImagineWagons

Nov 28, 2018
You can sure talk a lot but I really wanna see if you can work better than him and his devs or you just can talk a buch of stuff withouth knowing what they actually have to do just to make 1 new scene.
BoN needed 1 to 2 months(sometimes 3)to add a new update and every update came with a lot of bugs who make the game unplayable until he released the final bug fix version,so not only the new scenes,poses and stuff needs to be done but he needs to search(or maybe his devs do that,I dunno)for every game breaking bug in the game and fix it.
I didn't assault him at all maybe I was unclear or maybe you sir didn't understand,it's either one of them but I'm obviously defending him because I know,even though I'm not a dev,it's hard to make new stuff and I know for a fact that he and his devs are working their asses off to bring awesome stuff everytime for us,like he did with Roxxy and especially the threesome between Debbie and Diane.
The threesome b/w Debbie and Diane was an absolute banger!

MasterQ

Nov 28, 2016
Oh boy, here we go again. I'll tell you straight away: I totally can't work better than him and/or his devs. Mostly 'cause I'm not an artist or a coder. Still, I can have my opinion on his work, 'cause...well, I can. Everybody can.
I don't know what BoN is, so I'll pass on it, but I'll have my doubts since you lied with 4ET.
Oh, and if (quoting): "I know for a fact that he and his devs are working their asses off", I'll gladly like to know where this fact is.
Nah, I don't even wanna know, 'cause this is (as usual) pointless. People will criticize DC and people will criticize who criticize and so on.
Have fun.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes