Deleted member 54063

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
another team could do more for less money and time.
All of the art is hand drawn. The game is bigger than any other out there, with more paths, stories, and mechanics than any other. You've no idea the amount of work that goes into it. It can't be compared to games that use Daz3D or those that have more simple mechanics.

Dating my Daughter is a big game, with many paths, but it doesn't come close to the complexity of this game.

You don't know what you're talking about. Spare us your willful ignorance.

Deleted member 54063

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
Does the new update show that there are zero files in the file manager for all of yall or just me? Tried to get the invest patch in and the phone tells me the summertime saga file is empty? Reinstall?
Not sure of your issue. Download the game from the OP, extract to a folder of your choosing, and you should see all the files in its folder.

Where you have extracted the game, go into the "SummertimeSaga-0-18-0-pc" folder, and then into the "game" folder. Put the patch into that "game" folder.

Deleted member 54063

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
So how quickly can we get to the new content from a new game start?
Pretty much right away, as the whole Jenny path was rebuilt and does start right away, how quickly you see it in its entirety, is up to you.

any deleted scenes? i want to know if the previous version should be preserved.
From the op...
OLD SAVES DON'T WORK, START A NEW GAME
You can start playing the new content immediately from a new game

nebsama

Aug 10, 2017
All of the art is hand drawn. The game is bigger than any other out there, with more paths, stories, and mechanics than any other. You've no idea the amount of work that goes into it. It can't be compared to games that use Daz3D or those that have more simple mechanics.

Dating my Daughter is a big game, with many paths, but it doesn't come close to the complexity of this game.

You don't know what you're talking about. Spare us your willful ignorance.
Love and Sex is high quality hand drawn and gets releases pretty much every month

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes