petur

Jul 29, 2017
Time to go to work. Now i will be thinking whole shift about what will be coming after those cam scenes.

RottenBlock

Nov 3, 2017
we were promised faster releases after rework of characters in old codebase, instead it got even slower...
THIS update is a character rework update. There hasn't been a post-rework update yet. The Eve update will be the first update we can maybe consider "post-rework" and even then they haven't done Erik.

zepovik1

Dec 21, 2017
Just completed new Jenny route, well it was OK, better than Diane's one i would say. Do not cum in Jenny if you don't wanna block her scenes lol.

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
What would you say is the biggest (I'm honestly interested). :)

I'm just finding an issue with those that say that all of the core rebuild and Jenny rebuild isn't enough, when they don't understand the work that goes into such things, and what might be happening behind the scenes with the devs life. Look at Milfy City, busting his ass so much, it started to mess with his health. But people still bitch and moan, that the game they're getting here, for free, isn't what they want when they want.
yeah it takes a shit ton of work and people still don't know when to shut up about how fast it gets put out... I almost wish they would so kindly ask to help out with this game if they knew a thing or 2 about what this game brings. sadly I find the complaints annoying and wish they would take time to come up with or realize shit gets done when it gets done... this game isn't a freaking lego box toy set its very time consuming and how things stand it would get done fast if more people helped than bitch.

rockd

Jul 31, 2017
Hacked Jenny's PC, but can't access it from my computer. Says she can come in any minute. Is it bugged or am I missing something?

Jun 12, 2017
You can't have finished it already unless you powered trough with cheats and skip enabled. If you simply enabled the cookie jar without playing trough it all, i can tell you right now that not all scenes are in the cookie jar and i know that by just playing to the part where the MC hacked Jenny's computer. Play the game properly and stop spamming nonsense.
As much money and time as I dumped into this game in the past, I'll bitch as much as I please. I did use the cheats because I don't feel like playing through the tedious mini-games again. There are barely any new scenes and he removed some again. I still don't think there is enough content to justify 6 months worth of wait.

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
Milfy City, FILF and Man of the House, some of the best free roam games out there (imo). Having free roam in a game adds a huge level of complexity to the work that has to be put in, in order to make it fun for us. Being a DIK is a great game (can't wait for the next update), while it might surpass Summertime Saga in terms of quality, from what I've seen so far, I don't think it will in terms of quantity.

Man of the house is the only game I can think of that comes close in terms of quantity, and quality. But it's been in development for almost two years now, and it too went through a revamp of its core code, not too long ago, in order to better cope with the complexity of the game. Granted, it wasn't as long, but they're different beasts and unless you know the inner workings you can't judge so flippantly.
I agree with a bunch of your points but...

Dr PinkCake has a proven track record with releasing quality updates and has completed a game. DC's current and last update are questionable at best. Hell, Summertime Saga might pull a CoC and never truly be completed.

Being a DIK 0.1 had more content than Summertime Saga's current and last update combined. Agreed?

Being a DIK's 0.2 update will have more content than 0.1, so it's worth what... 2 or 3 Summertime Saga Updates?

Imo Dr PinkCake is hungry and DC has become successful and complacent.

Ideally I'd have two great games to play, but unless something drastic changes, I think Summertime will continue to fall(Was a fan & Patreon of Summertime Saga since it was a baby).

Gaias

Aug 22, 2016
I think we can all agree that the only good thing about this update is the mod manager code base (Which I bet is literally just an empty class with no substance in it) that they added. Now we don't have to wait for DC to make his game when other people can make his game for him.

troybecks

Jan 9, 2018
There are hardly 5 to 10 quality games available(IMO). SS is kind of unique because of not using DAZ studio for models. So as per human tendency people support best possible option from the available set. If something similar comes to market, it will open the flood gates for people to switch their loyalties.

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
As much money and time as I dumped into this game in the past, I'll bitch as much as I please. I did use the cheats because I don't feel like playing through the tedious mini-games again. There are barely any new scenes and he removed some again. I still don't think there is enough content to justify 6 months worth of wait.
that's cool still don't see a reason why your complaining about something that has clearly been noted as " in the past" a valid reason to jerk the knees of others that are either
a. getting this game free when it comes out. Or
b. people who did what you did and was either told upfront ( which I see on the page) you pay what your getting or not vocal enough to be heard. but then again if enough people that were in your past shoes knew now had spoken about release times then it would have been abit faster abliet less quality, since rushing to meet a deadline is never a good option in ANY project.
still tho your complaint is noted but not needed.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes