ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
Is anyone else having trouble advancing the Roxy/Bissette events because you can't pay Jenny to teach her cheerleading?

Every time I go to Jenny's room to ask (even after the new plot point where she asks for her cheerleading outfit) for lessons, she asks for 500$ and MC says he'll bring the money 'when he has it' and it never works.

I also seem to have fucked up my Jenny progression, first sex scene I got I hit the creampie, after a few days she freaks out about being pregnant and now it's been a good two weeks and all her dialogues are the same, and I can't even choose to have webcam shows anymore.

Gaias

Aug 22, 2016
I also seem to have fucked up my Jenny progression, first sex scene I got I hit the creampie, after a few days she freaks out about being pregnant and now it's been a good two weeks and all her dialogues are the same, and I can't even choose to have webcam shows anymore.
Pretty sure preg scenes are not in till 18.5 at least.
Edit: If you want to not deal with preg just enable rollback with unren.

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
Yeah. Imo it is worse than the Diane update. Was to be expected though. Also still a buggy mess even after over 200 fixes. Now let us wait until 2020 for the next "biggest update ever".
from what ive gathered some people complained enough about the characters looking bad or he was not happy about about the art style of them so he is revamping here and there on top of progressing the paths of character development. I think this would have a just about the same time release even with personal trip ups we get like being sick or something that takes the game a bit more time to develop on. I expected the time frame given free release and patron release gets a gap inbetween so its nothing new and infact would see a .20 if things go well in late December and if not probably early next year before march.

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
I 'won' the impregnation wheel by pure chance and didn't assume it'd mess up my game. I even saved a bunch of times after that, so I don't think rollback can help me anymore.

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
interesting... DC said the rest of it would be out in 18.5 release not in this one as in all of her being in this one release... still tho id take it as a weird good luck thing and ignore it until the whole thing gets put out. ( he seems to leave strands of things ingame that he can do easier and focus on other things in the process but that a guess ive come up with when I read his page)

F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
preg scenes looks half finished or so. she is talking preggo in her room and sitting at breakfast but the peeping masturbating scene is not in preggo style and it looks like she doesn´t shower as a pregg oO eww

and does she only talk about eating chalk or have we really to find what she wants to eat? because i can´t find the chalk to eat

Reactions: BoykaBoykov

crazy-horse

Mar 19, 2019
anyone got version 16.5? this is not a joke,i need it for archival reasons as the game before it changed to the new model.

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
Could I trouble anyone for a save? I messed up my file right after the movie date and I seriously don't wanna play the whole thing over again just for this weak shit.

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
They tease the librarian but even without finishing I can tell you it's BS, just like with the sales lady at the mall in the last update.

This is another minimal, bogus sham.

Reactions: rockd

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
Also am I crazy or did he cut the shower sex scene? If so that's like the 3rd update in a row where he's taken out a sex scene.

Reactions: BoykaBoykov
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes