cavaemon

May 29, 2018
They tease the librarian but even without finishing I can tell you it's BS, just like with the sales lady at the mall in the last update.

This is another minimal, bogus sham.
then don't play it until its finished... it does little to nothing to call things a lie when clearly you are not for it in which case whatever I think its better than nothing at all. I play every damn update and ill still play every.damn.update. and wont complain cause ITS WORK IN PROGRESS! please refrain from bias judgement until its complete or give a thought about what could be done or added instead of falling in line with every other person that either complained about how little is being made and pushed out. I grunt when things are being dribbled out like everyone else but sadly its a thing we should expect and not ask unless we are all on the same page when paying this developer... which im not and ill stay away from complaining about it until its COMPLETED.

dexterblood

Nov 15, 2018
Better than the last one but nowhere near Roxxys.
Still good enough. Jennys characterisation is alot better. Also as far as we know, 3 more scenes are coming out so thats also good because the ones present here already are mostly reworks of previous scenes but still gotta give it to Cookie for reworking all the scenes. Still though it dosent justify the wiat time. Its really not a 5 month update. More like 3 months max.

F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
If you don't want to be bothered with playing the game again just put "unlock_all_scenes()" into the console to get everything in the Cookie Jar. Without the "".
and how can i acess the console? i enabled it but pressing shift+O isn´t working

crushmanga

Oct 1, 2017
I think I can't progress further with sister, the phone hint is about figuring out her password which I already did and connected her laptop to mc pc, do I have to progress with other characters instead or am I bugged?

Oh nevermind all I had to do is watch her videos from my computer at night.

Chikimaro

We love to see you Smile....
Donor
Feb 2, 2018
Reactions: attonrand

CoomerKing

Sup
Donor
Jan 8, 2018
Wasn't what I was expecting after 5 months. But, you get what u get atleast. I don't support his patreon so I can't really say shit.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes