oldmasterxd

Oct 14, 2016
since there is nothing ''new'' i decompiled the game and find some future possible girls DC will probably add in the game enjoy
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
in case anyone want know the tool i used is the (unren bat) and used (image viewer pro free version ) instead of open with google the images one by one

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
I think people should just decide who they want to support themselves.
If they like Summertime Saga and have the money to support the dev why should they not do as they please.
Just because you dislike the game/developement cicle doesn't meen everyone else has to.
Okay. Fair enough. Cast your riches on swine.

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
i cant seem to pay jenny for the cheerleading training for roxy in this version. i have the money but the mc keeps saying that he needs more money to do it

Zaitsev

Feb 25, 2018
update 18.0 my favorite character jenny, just finish with all the scene in cookie jar, havent seen the prego one, can someone just tell me what happened ? or is it just like dianne, she just get pregnant and deliver the baby, no prego kinky fetishes ?. jenny story got revamp a lot, we got 2 blowjob, 3 sex scene and some other, tho it just recycling the old one. but i like this questline better you really build relationship with jenny. and 18.5 the jenny bed scene will be there i guess, again plese do tell me what happen if you got jenny pregnant.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
wow,the update is out,but its still buggy after 1 month bug-fix..im not even downloading,it will waste my data:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:enjoy you guys

Reactions: BoykaBoykov

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
do you guys sometimes wake up at night and think summer time saga wastes allot of time on things nobody realy needs if the devs stopped doing that stupid mini game with with impreg and added a real preg sex scene maybe there was time to give quick update for mom and have her also have impreg and preggo sex cuz now the the family is incomplete and that will stay this was for more than a year like come mom already had her story redone she just needs like 2 scenes would it kill the dev ? anyway for you jenny fans this must be a cum fest
well,bad news for you,mom update take 7 month to complete because of 'rework'

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
why are people complaining about milking ? this game free for everyone those that support him are doing it on their own vollition. not like other game. where you actually need to pay in order to play.

box777

May 10, 2017
update 18.0 my favorite character jenny, just finish with all the scene in cookie jar, havent seen the prego one, can someone just tell me what happened ? or is it just like dianne, she just get pregnant and deliver the baby, no prego kinky fetishes ?. jenny story got revamp a lot, we got 2 blowjob, 3 sex scene and some other, tho it just recycling the old one. but i like this questline better you really build relationship with jenny. and 18.5 the jenny bed scene will be there i guess, again plese do tell me what happen if you got jenny pregnant.
Do you have a save please?

trihopatofilicar

Apr 4, 2017
Well i stopped to give a shit from the moment DC removed my favorite Dianne scene from the game. That was 0.15 id say. Whats the fucking point of deducting shit from the game?! That scene could easily be implemented in the following updates. Hes doing it again btw. Where is that sis scene when you sneak into her bed? Even if he puts it back in that mini update that he promised to be soon™, i still want my Dianne scene back!

And what about that Raven chick? I remember when we talked to her that he promised shes gonna get some real lovin. Better her than some ugly bch ass characters that he planned (like that Eve). And one more thing.. I think this game lost some love from DC. Guess its coz of that kid he got a few years back game have taken a toll. There were some community chars and stuff. Raven i mentioned (its that yoga chick, and yea she is a real life person), concanadian (streamed resident evil on picarto) moose in the attic, tittyshity (troll) email and many more.. All those are people from picarto chat that i have talked to and remember them very well. He somehow integrated community members into the game and gave it a soul. I don't see that anymore. Now its all long bichass release dates and weak rehashed stuff. You fucking became EAgames in a nutshell! I also remember he had a coder from Croatia named Arizonadream or something like that. We were rioting coz guy couldn't finish his job so game was late a few days. A FEW DAYS! Come back brother, we have sinned..

PS: For all you dickheads that will try to defend this team and their game, please fuck off. I know how this cookie crumbles from version 0.1. We had more content for less time, its that simple. Not to mention that there were less funds and people involved. Now its moneymilking era and i kinda understand. This could have been the best game, but in the end it will simply not be. They have lost their way.

GrumpyMatt

May 11, 2017
Anyone knows how to open the console and the command for unlocking Cookie Jar?
And by the way, i see that relase was a fail.
Some people said, that games just require time and its not so simple.
Ok, its true.
But after 6 (!) months of making barely a rework of one character, with whole studio hired we are getting version bugged to the point where its unplayable. Last time bugs were also everywhere, and they were easy to avoid, for example the one in cookie jar. How long it takes to check if the 6 goddamn scenes are working properly in the gallery? 5 minutes?
For what we are paying? Now we will wait 7-8 months for Eve update and another 3-4 for the patches making it playable?

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
maybe this game got to big and now to complicated due to the way patreon changed the rules certain content needed to be scrapped and due to that it became a big mess because codes failes to find certain content in the game that was not removed. maybe it would have been better they kept the game the way it was and just started a new game and leave that on patreon and keep updating this game off off patreon then non of this would have happen.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes