Gil

May 3, 2017
Can someone please help! Is there any possible chance of running a save from 0.17 to 0.18? Thank you guys!

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
DC addict with rework he will rework Mom smh,Jenny rework take 6 Month and full of bugs,how about mom? :ROFLMAO:
Debbie has no stat progression tied to her character so it shouldn't take long. Jenny took so long because Dexterity stat progression was weaved into her old storyline. Changing that in an already unstable and highly customized Ren'py engine lead to a ton of issues.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
This is not the finished product so in all we are all his beta testers. maybe that is why he relases his buggy mess kind of like game developer Bethesda releasing a buggy mess and act allmighty and let his modding community fix his sorry excuse for a game.

Levy

Jul 19, 2017
I agree with nln0 that he shouldn't complain but it has been 4 and a half months so patrons could be mad about it.
People don't understand how hard it is to put this stuff together. It can take days to months.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
mmmh.. started a new game and i got a fatal crash when go to bed for the first night. can clic ignore, but that rollback to before go to bed. no way to pass it :(

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
do you have any info about a mom preg update ? i know its gonna be months or a year but still ?
No info at all as there's no telling when she'll be touched. Eve is next, followed by the main storyline and that's as much as we know.

Levy

Jul 19, 2017
No info at all as there's no telling when she'll be touched. Eve is next, followed by the main storyline and that's as much as we know.
He'll post a new Update Timeline after Eve is finished if I'm not mistaken.

box777

May 10, 2017
Well i stopped to give a shit from the moment DC removed my favorite Dianne scene from the game. That was 0.15 id say. Whats the fucking point of deducting shit from the game?! That scene could easily be implemented in the following updates. Hes doing it again btw. Where is sis scene when you sneak into her bed? Even if he puts it back in that mini update that he promised to be soon™, i still want my Dianne scene back!

And what about that Raven chick? I remember when we talked to her that he promised shes gonna get some real lovin. Better her than some ugly bch ass characters that he planned (like that Eve). And one more thing.. I think this game lost some love from DC. Guess its coz of that kid he got a few years back game have taken a toll. There were some community chars and stuff. Raven i mention (its that yoga chick, and yea she is a real life person), concanadian(streamed resident evil on picarto) moose in the attic, tittyshity(troll) email and many more.. All those are people from picarto chat that i have talked to and remember them very well. He somehow integrated community members into the game and gave it a soul. I don't see that anymore. Now it all long bichass release dates and weak rehashed stuff. You fucking became EAgames in a nutshell! I also remember he had a coder from Croatia named Arizonadream or something like that. We were rioting coz guy couldn't finish his job so game was late a few days. A FEW DAYS! Come back brother, we have sinned..

PS: For all you dickheads that will try to defend this team and their game, please fuck off. I know how this cookie crumbles from version 0.1. We had more content for less time, its that simple. Not to mention that there were less funds and people involved. Now its moneymilking era and i kinda understand. This could have been the best game, but in the end it will simply not be. They have lost their way.
I am siding with this gentleman on this matter.

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
He'll post a new Update Timeline after Eve is finished if I'm not mistaken.
Probably, but I'm talking about right now. Being very clear to people that we do not know what's going on beyond the next two major updates and anything they hear, otherwise, is rumor.

Reactions: Levy
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes