Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
Well I can't argue with people's opinions. If you actually like this and aren't simply in the sunk cost fallacy process then it's a simple matter of disagreeing.
While I'm disappointed that things are going slowly, at the moment, I honestly believe work will speed up once he gets the back-end cleaned up. Bad coding and what-not that was implemented early in the building process can seriously hinder future work.

It's kind of like painting a room. To paint a room, you have to remove items off of the wall, move furniture, cover the carpets with a drop cloth, mask off areas you don't want to paint over, get the ladder/brushes/rollers ready and get the paint open.

Sure, you could try painting the room without doing any of that but you've just made your work a lot harder by having to run outside and grab the brushes/rollers you need and you risk causing issues that could have been avoided, such as getting paint in the carpet, on the furniture, leaving bare spots behind pictures you didn't move, etc.

People don't seem to know or understand that SS was not planned to be as popular as it was. It was originally a tiny project designed to learn how to code and the engine it's currently on isn't just the Ren'py engine but a highly modified version of it with buggy and less-than-ideal coding. If he has any chance of turning this into a large scale game, he has to get that done first.

Those who are so impatient that they start insulting the man because he hasn't given them new fap material in a timely manner would best be served by just leaving the game for a year or so. They're not going to get that yet. Don't confuse this with me telling them to "Shut up and go away." as that's not what I'm saying. What I'm saying is that the game isn't, currently, in a position to receive huge content updates. The back-end system is priority right now.

Reactions: Ungawa

obibobi

May 10, 2017
Those who are so impatient that they start insulting the man because he hasn't given them new fap material in a timely manner would best be served by just leaving the game for a year or so. They're not going to get that yet. Don't confuse this with me telling them to "Shut up and go away." as that's not what I'm saying. What I'm saying is that the game isn't, currently, in a position to receive huge content updates. The backen system is priority right now.
Posters like you do not seem to value your time and money if you think that disliking progress at this stage is impatient.

Stop making excuses for the dev, he is not your friend, he produces a faulty product and the product should be treated as such.

trihopatofilicar

Apr 4, 2017
what scenes are you on ab out being removed? i played back then but cant really remember it well? not trying to start an arguement, more curious and hoping for a refresher
There was reverse cowgirl costume scene where MC holds Diannes tits while sitting. Twas the best scene ever. I had to find that version so i can replay the scene. Sadly i lost it again. I'm not even sure what exact version was it. I'm positive it was last aveavable just before Diannes story was reworked though.

ogor12

May 29, 2017
What rework means in this case? Colors changed or something more? Is it worth playing again from scratch? I guess new and reworked scenes are from mom and sister route only?

m63og

Sep 2, 2017
i cant find walkthrow for this jenny this update .. can any one help me and tell me what replay have it ? or just copy it for me plz

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Does anyone know when approximately DC want to release v0.18.5?
0.18.5 will be release in 3 or 4 weeks (or more) since the animations are taking 1 week each (total of 3 animations) which is BS that can be done way less time and the bugs fixes cause i have encounter a bunch of them +30

Reactions: Danlorn

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
Posters like you do not seem to value your time and money if you think that disliking progress at this stage is impatient.

Stop making excuses for the dev, he is not your friend, he produces a faulty product and the product should be treated as such.
Nice assumption. I give him $2 a month or $24 a year. It's a pittance to help him continue working on the game. I imagine that most of the people pissing and moaning like they are haven't dropped a dime on the game.

Yes, the product is faulty. I just said he's working on fixing it. You need to set your emotion aside and use logical thinking. Adding new content to a faulty project just makes it more faulty.

Danlorn

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2017
0.18.5 will be release in 3 or 4 weeks (or more) since the animations are taking 1 week each (total of 3 animations) which is BS that can be done way less time and the bugs fixes cause i have encounter a bunch of them +30
Thanks for the info! Alright, will return here after one month or later...

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
What rework means in this case? Colors changed or something more? Is it worth playing again from scratch? I guess new and reworked scenes are from mom and sister route only?
I wasn't able to play that much but it's basically as with Diane. If you know her story and enjoy all those small changes and new nuances, which are indeed everywhere, it seems to be a nice update. If you just want to rush through dialogs, don't reallly care about details and want to have a ton of new scenes, it's not. But that has basically always been the case.

Reactions: ogor12 and Vibescu

crushmanga

Oct 1, 2017
To be honest, I really enjoyed that update, even if it seems little, but I really appreciate Jenny's remodeling, it's way better than before, specially playing every update makes the player go through the whole story a few times, which makes me get sick of the same scenes and characters more and more. so, a remake is a nice refreshment. looking forward for future updates. I thought I'd help by giving my feedback as well since I only post questions if I ever post. oh and Debbie looks awesome now, too bad you only get to see her new model in a very few occasions.

obibobi

May 10, 2017
Nice assumption. I give him $2 a month or $24 a year. It's a pittance to help him continue working on the game. I imagine that most of the people pissing and moaning like they are haven't dropped a dime on the game.

Yes, the product is faulty. I just said he's working on fixing it. You need to set your emotion aside and use logical thinking. Adding new content to a faulty project just makes it more faulty.
Perhaps you are correct, but it helps if you assume that they do so you do not have this misshapen view on how to handle criticism when you call it all pissing and moaning. Being this defensive is not a healthy relationship with a product

I am thinking logically, I value my time and money, we aren't on the same wavelength if you think that the last decent update being over a year ago is a small issue and that possible internal issues are an acceptable excuses.

0LuLu0

Jun 3, 2017
6 months for one character's few scenes? Shut up and take my money! :poop:
I understand that it can be bugs after release, it's completely normal. But really, all this time for only this content?

For the money he earns I understand that this is his full job. If I work with the same time progress, I would finish web site landing pages on years.
Well, most likely I would be fired on a few weeks with this kind of progression.
Totally true.
Did you just see the amount of cash they get every month ? Almost 50k $ dudes !
Make a simple calculation...

3 members for art team : 1 chief and 2 assistants (5000$ + 5000 + 5000) = 15k $
3 members for coding team : 1 for pure coding, 1 for coding & posing and 1 for coding & bug fixing (5000 x3) =15k $
1 webmaster : 5000 $
1 writer : 5000 $

Differents costs of production : 5-10k$

Why 5000 for salary ? Because it's more simple for understanding the situation : with 5000 $ for salary, every month, you can have a comfortable life (not luxuous of course, but simply comfortable) and it can be your daily professionnal activity.

And, what do we have ? NOTHING except a mere release in six fuc**** months ???
One advice my friends, do like me and cancel your patreon subscription to this project. They think you’re idiots and cash cows...

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
There was literally nothing new, damn shame really, damn shame.
You literally need to look up the meaning of literally, because you are totally wrong. While the Jenny storyline is similar, there's been a ton of rewrites, and a ton of art that is new or changed.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes