Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
but why do it better? if I was on 50k (soon to be 30k or less) a month whats the incentive you say? well heres the incentive. its called a pissed off community and having to go back to a 9 to 5 because you shit on the people who pay you.
Would love to have access to that crystal ball of yours. Maybe I could pick some lottery numbers that actually get chosen.

Also, 30k is still above the last goal stated for game development, fyi. Anything beyond 25k goes to whatever the hell they want to spend it on. 25k was to hire and pay the last staff member under the "Extra Help LVL-3" tier.

But, funnily enough, the numbers have already risen back to what they were after the first of the month drop.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Sorry to interrupt the neverending debate about why people always think they're waiting too long when something is good, but I have a really unimportant question : I know he did this in an older update, but why did he change the girl in the comic book shop ? I know the first version was inspired by a real youtuber. Did she complain or something ?
i dont think. i think he just wanted to make a kind of nerd with cosplay and shit. instead of a normal woman. wich is, kind of logic... but i think this will be linked to Erik in futur.

Reactions: Kryptozoid

Kaiadas

Aug 17, 2017
wich country do you base this ?

i live in france and honestly for 5K$/months (wich make almost 4500€) i can live like a fucking king...
that's more than twice my actual pay each months. i mean... wow :O
in wich freaking country you need to live for considering 5000$ as a "good but not luxuous" amount of money for a living ?
You have a salary of more than 2000euro in France? Are u a King or something?
We live "comfortably" in Greece for less than 1000. Only politicians get a 5k plus salary.
With 5000 i would buy a fucking island in a few years...

Reactions: Somnus and Danlorn

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
You have a salary of more than 2000euro in France? Are u a King or something?
We live "comfortably" in Greece for less than 1000. Only politicians get a 5k plus salary.
With 5000 i would buy a fucking island in a few years...
my salary change all the time depending of situation. mostly play between 1600 to 1800€/month. but i have some bonus due to the risk of my job and fact i work for the government (and not for a company)

starlord99

Nov 16, 2017
what's the whole deal with the old saves not working? I just finished the game a couple of days ago and spent a lot of time on it... I really don't feel like doing it all again...

Reactions: BoykaBoykov
Jul 28, 2017
Would love to have access to that crystal ball of yours. Maybe I could pick some lottery numbers that actually get chosen.

Also, 30k is still above the last goal stated for game development, fyi. Anything beyond 25k goes to whatever the hell they want to spend it on. 25k was to hire and pay the last staff member under the "Extra Help LVL-3" tier.

But, funnily enough, the numbers have already risen back to what they were after the first of the month drop.
And 4k below the end of month, and as its invoiced at first of month, lets see next month.

There are pleny of peeps who paid the patreon, who now have the update, lets see next month. Im a man of my word, if its higher, Ill say damn dude, I was wrong. wanna take the same bet against me? Im feeling lucky and well, vidicated at the minute. but if youre a keyboard cultist as I suspect, well bless you child of DC and I hope your patreon funds their church.

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
wich country do you base this ?

i live in france and honestly for 5K$/months (wich make almost 4500€) i can live like a fucking king...
that's more than twice my actual pay each months. i mean... wow :O
in wich freaking country you need to live for considering 5000$ as a "good but not luxuous" amount of money for a living ?
In the united states, that's not much.

The median income is 62k annually, give or take. So, you're looking at around 5k a month.

alpharenji

Jul 5, 2018
Is there a way to get friends mom and the geek girl at the same time? I feel like i seen it happen

Aquatic

Aug 7, 2018
I agree that breaking the patch into a .5 really hurt this one. The only really brand new scene is the one where they MC and Jenny come home from the movies and she comes into his room in the middle of the night to fuck him ala Debbie. (Which should have a alt angle scene just like Debbie IMO.)

So for the 3 additional sex scenes, we know one is likely at/in the pool. Any word on what the others might be?

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
honestly.. i cant complain about that last update.
i made a fresh instal and no old save , soo i start from beginning. but its just impossible to pass the first day as the game crash when go to bed.

also guys, remember to keep it cool . or big dady moderator gonna come kick your ass and clean the thread . just saying :p

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
And 4k below the end of month, and as its invoiced at first of month, lets see next month.

There are pleny of peeps who paid the patreon, who now have the update, lets see next month. Im a man of my word, if its higher, Ill say damn dude, I was wrong. wanna take the same bet against me? Im feeling lucky and well, vidicated at the minute. but if youre a keyboard cultist as I suspect, well bless you child of DC and I hope your patreon funds their church.
Patreon projects ALL have first of the month dips due to various reasons. I challenge you to use Graphtreon to find one that doesn't have dips. Here's SS's history, btw:

SSHistory.PNG

Seeing as it's risen every single month, I'm not worried about it dropping like you're insinuating. As for the bet, no. Because there's nothing to bet other than money. There's nothing on the line worth betting, otherwise, and I'm not going to send or receive money to or from someone I have no idea who they are.

Kaiadas

Aug 17, 2017
I'm seeing that a lot of you guys didn't like the latest update. Haven't played it yet myself but with all the negativity surrounding it I can only assume you guys are dropping this game, right?

Nah. See you guys next time.
I have pretty much abandoned 95% of the F95 games..they all follow the same rotten principle of Vaporware, SS is one of the last few to be kinda different from the others due to its unique art, but gameplay-wise it's a fucking shitshow.
So the less than half an hour i spent exploring this "update" is hardly time wasted, but still enough to be dissapointed at the outcome.

It's like Game of thrones...we've waited years for the last season in hope it would be decent (considering the amount of time and money put into it) but so far it's been a complete crapfest.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes