Cro

May 10, 2017
what's the whole deal with the old saves not working? I just finished the game a couple of days ago and spent a lot of time on it... I really don't feel like doing it all again...
That's because the devs always decide to rework stuff they already did. This changes the params, vars, triggers, whatever. So since events are changed, the saves become useless.
If you ask me, that's a stupid thing to do at the moment, as seen here in 10000 replies. The story was OK since at least 1 year ago, it should've been left like it was and simply add content for other chars and maybe continue content for old chars.
That way the save files would be compatible.

There are a lot of bad decisions in this project. But hey, if you get an update after 6 months, you can replay the entire game anyway. Well, as long as the content is worth, not like this one now.

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Canada, USA, UK and France as far as I'm aware.
Alright so if that's the case, they're all making good money, really good for the ones living in France and UK and depends more on where in the USA and Canada people live though still really good for Canada too. Only thing is that crowd funding shouldn't be considered a reliable source of income and I doubt everyone is getting $5K a month as that one poster broke down.

wich country do you base this ?

i live in france and honestly for 5K$/months (wich make almost 4500€) i can live like a fucking king...
that's more than twice my actual pay each months. i mean... wow :O
in wich freaking country you need to live for considering 5000$ as a "good but not luxuous" amount of money for a living ?
That would middle class range in the U.S. and below the median income levels for a lot of major cities or surrounding areas though you're still doing pretty well in most of those areas if you're not supporting anyone other than yourself. Outside of there it's still a really nice living in 99% of the U.S. if they're actually making that much.

Jaspion

Apr 29, 2017
Well for a 5 month update is lacking too much, i doubt there is a team working in this project. At most there is two people for things to go so slowly. And it bothers me that the progress bar goes to confirm that, normaly art goes first them a bit of coding and bugfix. Them almost never seem to go together. And to be fair the amount of code in this game is not something that takes 5 months to test. With 50k there could be about 10 people in the project, 5 people in coding should make things work in a week or 2.

Reactions: BoykaBoykov
Jul 28, 2017
Patreon projects ALL have first of the month dips due to various reasons. I challenge you to use Graphtreon to find one that doesn't have dips. Here's SS's history, btw:

View attachment 294900

Seeing as it's risen every single month, I'm not worried about it dropping like you're insinuating. As for the bet, no. Because there's nothing to bet other than money. There's nothing on the line worth betting, otherwise, and I'm not going to send or receive money to or from someone I have no idea who they are.
Nice use of technology, ok chart Darksilver (sandlust games) please and the results. that game actually has the longest legacy, the most number of ripoffs, and was probably the most loved game before he bailed the cheap way because patreon said no wincest and thought he could just be lazy and do a new game or put crap updates out. interestingly this game also is here because of the same theme.

You've graphed a game that is as it peak and will fall unless some serious effort is put in, send me this graph next month.

Honestly, good defence, lets see next month huh? back yourself, you seem confident.

Im feeling good however on the mood of community and knowing how long each update is.

no ill will though dude, I like your style :) I want this game to succeed, hell Im a patreon, but go to work and put in a sh!t effort and you get your @rse kicked, this is an old fashoned community @are kick :) Ill see you 1st June for a rehash :)

Reactions: BoykaBoykov

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Nice use of technology, ok chart Darksilver (sandlust games) please and the results. that game actually has the longest legacy, the most number of ripoffs, and was probably the most loved game before he bailed the cheap way because patreon said no wincest and thought he could just be lazy and do a new game or put crap updates out. interestingly this game also is here because of the same theme.

You've graphed a game that is as it peak and will fall unless some serious effort is put in, send me this graph next month.

Honestly, good defence, lets see next month huh? back yourself, you seem confident.

Im feeling good however on the mood of community and knowing how long each update is.

no ill will though dude, I like your style :) I want this game to succeed, hell Im a patreon, but go to work and put in a sh!t errort and you get your @rse kicked, this is an old fashoned community @are kick :) Ill see you 1st June for a rehash :)

That is a graph from the last year. How in hell is SS at its peak when it's clear that at the beginning of every month there's a noticeable dip?

And what kind of appeal to the community are you making by looking for likes on your posts instead of the noticeable trends of revenue going upwards for the last year for SS?

Nov 28, 2017
You literally need to look up the meaning of literally, because you are totally wrong. While the Jenny storyline is similar, there's been a ton of rewrites, and a ton of art that is new or changed.
I said nothing new, I wouldn't call a repainted house as a New House. I will say it again Content wise there is nothing new, not to mention the deleted hscenes.

Roxxy update was the best one, that's what I call content. Damn this game is going down the hill, hope it picks up again.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes