deletedname

Jun 26, 2018
Please help , guys im on "Jenny told me to expect a surprise tonight, I can't wait" how do i progress from here, please help Fast

ssj4kakarott

Jun 1, 2018
wasn't the whole Jenny scene reworked do to SJW's complaining about her being rapped in her sleep? so, a lot of you can just be mad at all those kinds of people for the reasons why the last update isn't what you expected, unfortunately DC had to avoid pubic backlash and remove said scenes.

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
Am I reading this correctly? Did we just wait 6 months for 3 new sex scenes? At what point do these DC religious fanatics consider the update cycle a milking of patreons?
We waited just over 5 months for a complete overhaul over the story, not just 3 sex scenes.

Igniculus

Sep 21, 2017
I will be honest. No offense but this is really lackluster to say the least. And I was hoping that we would get something like Roxxy content. Overhaul change doesn't do much. But well if Patreons are happy I don't have anything to say.

nakonnako

May 1, 2018
stil a waste of time he diddent need to give jenny a overhaul he just felt like it and some patreons wanted it he could have made a better pregg fuck system instead of the mini game or continue the main story line or littarly finish any other character
He need to do that, to make the system overhaul really, not just the story....killing the bad part with new one (but adding more new bugs though, kek) , so that we could use the "previous build save" in the future.
All I could say is that, wait for the all those overhaul to be complete, no matter how long it takes, ...but if you don't like it, just stop playing?
At least this wasn't the worse game out there, ...I have like another game I'm waiting which only give 1 drawing update from time to time in his blog, but no game update ...and that last for 10 years by now, the game not even released yet. (random JP game btw)

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
again the aunt update was also a redraw these redraws need to stop and even if what you say is true 5 months for this small ass update i feel sorry for people who spend hard earned dollar on this game good thing most people here are just along for the ride :D
They're obviously not as fun as the Roxxy updates, but if they're needed to make the game better, whatever. Definitely looking forward to the Eve update though.

Not sure why you feel sorry for people who are donating money to the devs though. Do you feel sorry for people who give money to street performers?

nakonnako

May 1, 2018
hmmm cookie could litarly say anything to some people they would be like yes that sounds right i believe that XD while cookie is jerking off with a stack of their cash XD
Doesn't matter really, I didn't pay for cookie
So, whining wont get anywhere. =)

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes