Merrill

Dec 20, 2018
They're obviously not as fun as the Roxxy updates, but if they're needed to make the game better, whatever. Definitely looking forward to the Eve update though.

Not sure why you feel sorry for people who are donating money to the devs though. Do you feel sorry for people who give money to street performers?
It's more like you see a street performer you like and think "Wow this guy has potential". So you pay for him to train for 5 months and he comes back with a couple different moves, but he also forgot some of his old moves, and he also makes mistakes more often.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
I don't know if this anyone else has run into said bug but it seems the anti-pregnancy drug will cause the game to trap you in an eternal night cycle.

It's seems to be tied to not properly resetting the value to the "randomizer generator"

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
i think the update was okay, a nice rework just how it was for diane. i was hoping for a couple more surprises, maybe more characters interacting with each other (the only thing we got was a short conversation of jenny with jane and with grace)

i think grace is really well designed, makes me more hyped for the eve update

nakonnako

May 1, 2018
i dont whine i just enoy pointing out stuff and making jokes cuz thats all you can do with this game anymore the game was good 1 year ago now its a cash grab and mister cookie will tell you anything to make people believe there is a good reason for evrything he does but gues what he just a guy not a fucking god :D
Human being human, greedy after several success lol, hope he didn't screwd up as much for eve update though. ...I could still wait for this for 2-3 years to come, kek.
For people who still care for the game (even just a little), give feedback detail on the bug, hope he fix all those stuff in the next update.

Reactions: BoykaBoykov

theimpregnator

Jun 21, 2017
Ok important questions one what new pregnancies were added and two since when were there mods I never heard about this until I saw the site can someone link me the mods so I can know what they do

Kaiadas

Aug 17, 2017
i have found the password, but i cant connect the laptop with the desktop
you need to play the minigame to connect it, and then watch her videos through the pc in your room when the game tells you to.
Doesn't the minigame appear or what?

deletedname

Jun 26, 2018
0.18.5 extra Jenny scenes:
I've been working on those extra scenes I always wanted to add to Jenny's story and I'm done the art for the hscenes. Just have to do a few poses and then send it all to be animated. This extra content should be released shortly after 0.18!

nakonnako

May 1, 2018
2-3 years only ? thats cute you must be new you must now our master and lord cookie he was drain evry last cent out of these mindeles sheep :D
I mean I could still wait for 10years like other games that I'm still waiting right now, I don't mind really.

Caasa Nova

Nov 17, 2018
someone can post, the scenes and animations we've been waiting for so long ?, I'm out of my house now living with a lot of people and if I can go back to my house and have privacy on 12/5. Of course with the button that warns about spoilers, I am particularly immune, but respect those who do not like, if not allowed I will understand!

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys, so how the new update work? Many bug? Better to wait or is playable?
Also i see that:

0.18.5 extra Jenny scenes:
I've been working on those extra scenes I always wanted to add to Jenny's story and I'm done the art for the hscenes. Just have to do a few poses and then send it all to be animated. This extra content should be released shortly after 0.18!
Generally this... shortly after... how much it would be? A week?

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
alright..

i post it here .

guys, be serious. its not because the game get a shitty update that mean you need to downvote it by giving a 1 star review.
this is backstabbing, not reviewing.

i aint want to protect DC or anything. i justsay that the review section is here for giving the game a review. not pass you nerves on it by downvoting a whole game based on 1 update.

i dont play white knight. butseriously i will have no problem to report any review like this to moderators.

use review system for reviews, not for bitching about a small thing like 1 update goes wrong. ( at the limit if this happen everytime, i wont complain. but as for now, that last update is the only bad shit happening for a long time. that doesnt deserve such backstabbing in return.

hope i m clear enougth. i m not moderator or else, but i also have power to report.

use system like its supposed to be used. do a correct review. if you not like the game, then explain. review is for whole game, not a single update. :cool:

flossy123

Jun 7, 2017
so i completed the hacking mini game but the log still says i need to unlock her computer and when i go on mc computer it takes me to hers and says i cant use it when shes in the shower. is this a bug? ive waited 20 days and nothing happens

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes