Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
a tip for the dev stop rewriting add preggo sex scenes for the girls that have preg sex and debbie then stop writing in more girls and finish the dam game then come back and add more content and finish this game in less then 2 years from now time to set goals here people who suck cookies dick should shut up
If it's as simple as that, why aren't you doing it? Honest question.

You make it sound very simple to create a fun project, then rework that project into something far larger than you planned. Old systems and coding will not work on a large scale, where this game is going. It's best to get the reworks out of the way, while there isn't a ton of content that relies on it, than trying to go back and rework everything after the code starts breaking down.

Levy

Jul 19, 2017

You make it sound very simple to create a fun project, then rework that project into something far larger than you planned. Old systems and coding will not work on a large scale, where this game is going. It's best to get the reworks out of the way, while there isn't a ton of content that relies on it, than trying to go back and rework everything after the code starts breaking down.
He has a point

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019

Coding can be real nightmare the bigger it gets the more bugs can occur. how do you think even big developers cant even release stable game anymore ? it takes years and big group and still then it is nightmare handling various parts of developments.

obibobi

May 10, 2017
just read the patchnotes for 0.18
I did. I had low expectations for this update because I have a general feeling for where the dev has been heading but for anyone really hoping for a Roxxy level update the changelog should torpedo any hope you have for this game.

Unless someone can say that he has been holding back and that will be out within the next month, no sensible person should be supporting this game until the dev gets his priorities straight.

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
Coding can be real nightmare the bigger it gets the more bugs can occur. how do you think even big developers cant even release stable game anymore ? it takes years and big group and still then it is nightmare handling various parts of developments.
Exactly. DC started this game as a way to learn coding and what-not. It was never really "clean" work, to be honest. This cleanup needs to happen and it needs to happen early if the game will work as it gets larger.

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
Unless someone can say that he has been holding back and that will be out within the next month, no sensible person should be supporting this game until the dev gets his priorities straight.
I believe he does, in all honesty. It's just that his priorities are different than yours and other peoples' priorities. Backend reworks before foreground spank-bank material.

Shabamzel

Nov 25, 2017
A few more bugs to add to the pile: Cant continue the Roxxie route. When ever I talk to the sister to give her cheer lessons, she keeps asking for $500 and MC says he'll go get it, come back and its the same dialogue on repeat even though I have the money. After a few tries I gave up and went to bed only to get a permanent black screen.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
LOL By now y'all should understand he's too much of a perfectionist. How many times he changed the beginning by now? I wouldn't be surprise if he keeps changing the family members over and over. He just needs to happy and move on to the next story. Literally just about every update he does some rework and people defending it over and over.

obibobi

May 10, 2017
I believe he does, in all honesty. It's just that his priorities are different than yours and other peoples' priorities. Backend reworks before foreground spank-bank material.
Well I can't argue with people's opinions. If you actually like this and aren't simply in the sunk cost fallacy process then it's a simple matter of disagreeing.

Reactions: Ravensbane

Sparky1m

Oct 14, 2017
The game is unplayable in its current state, i can't even pass through the first day. Well.. I guess i'll have to wait for a patch then..

Reactions: BoykaBoykov

poteero

Oct 2, 2018
6 months for one character's few scenes? Shut up and take my money! :poop:
I understand that it can be bugs after release, it's completely normal. But really, all this time for only this content?

For the money he earns I understand that this is his full job. If I work with the same time progress, I would finish web site landing pages on years.
Well, most likely I would be fired on a few weeks with this kind of progression.

George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
LOL By now y'all should understand he's too much of a perfectionist. How many times he changed the beginning by now? I wouldn't be surprise if he keeps changing the family members over and over. He just needs to happy and move on to the next story. Literally just about every update he does some rework and people defending it over and over.
So if it was you, you would sacrifice all of your time and effort just for the hell of it ? Forget the standards you set for yourself in the beginning just to appease the few that cry no matter what you do. It is his game, his vision and he does not need to do anything different but stay true to what he see's. Any other way would hurt his end game in the story.

darklycan1304

Jul 3, 2017
Well i stopped to give a shit from the moment DC removed my favorite Dianne scene from the game. That was 0.15 id say. Whats the fucking point of deducting shit from the game?! That scene could easily be implemented in the following updates. Hes doing it again btw. Where is sis scene when you sneak into her bed? Even if he puts it back in that mini update that he promised to be soon™, i still want my Dianne scene back!

And what about that Raven chick? I remember when we talked to her that he promised shes gonna get some real lovin. Better her than some ugly bch ass characters that he planned (like that Eve). And one more thing.. I think this game lost some love from DC. Guess its coz of that kid he got a few years back game have taken a toll. There were some community chars and stuff. Raven i mention (its that yoga chick, and yea she is a real life person), concanadian(streamed resident evil on picarto) moose in the attic, tittyshity(troll) email and many more.. All those are people from picarto chat that i have talked to and remember them very well. He somehow integrated community members into the game and gave it a soul. I don't see that anymore. Now it all long bichass release dates and weak rehashed stuff. You fucking became EAgames in a nutshell! I also remember he had a coder from Croatia named Arizonadream or something like that. We were rioting coz guy couldn't finish his job so game was late a few days. A FEW DAYS! Come back brother, we have sinned..

PS: For all you dickheads that will try to defend this team and their game, please fuck off. I know how this cookie crumbles from version 0.1. We had more content for less time, its that simple. Not to mention that there were less funds and people involved. Now its moneymilking era and i kinda understand. This could have been the best game, but in the end it will simply not be. They have lost their way.
what scenes are you on ab out being removed? i played back then but cant really remember it well? not trying to start an arguement, more curious and hoping for a refresher

obibobi

May 10, 2017
My last post on the issue.

People should view this as a product, perhaps there is some background issues, coding that needs to be reworked but assuming that is true, you shouldn't be using that as an excuse for a shit update.

If a restaurant you once liked needs to do renovations and instead of serving freshly prepared food but goes for mass processed straight from a box to save on time, doesn't matter if they don't have time to make the food you like, the restaurant has become a shit restaurant.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes