tiamatt

May 20, 2017
I think I can't progress further with sister, the phone hint is about figuring out her password which I already did and connected her laptop to mc pc, do I have to progress with other characters instead or am I bugged?
you gotta keep progressing her storyline before reading her diary, she updates it whenever you have an interaction. iirc it was mainly getting her dildos, talking to her at different times (she's either at dinner table, pool or shower in mornings) once you buy her "bad monster" you can get her password.

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
that's cool still don't see a reason why your complaining about something that has clearly been noted as " in the past" a valid reason to jerk the knees of others that are either
a. getting this game free when it comes out. Or
b. people who did what you did and was either told upfront ( which I see on the page) you pay what your getting or not vocal enough to be heard. but then again if enough people that were in your past shoes knew now had spoken about release times then it would have been abit faster abliet less quality, since rushing to meet a deadline is never a good option in ANY project.
still tho your complaint is noted but not needed.
May I say that i don't think the game will be coming out. It may as well lose a huge chuck of it's patrons before that. And well without backers...

Reactions: BoykaBoykov

James1309

Jul 22, 2018
the game is good, although slow to update for sure, but at the same time cant be easy making these updates

Koroco

Oct 31, 2017
May I say that i don't think the game will be coming out. It may as well lose a huge chuck of it's patrons before that. And well without backers...
Why would you think it will lose a lot of support, it shows a steady rise of support over the last months/years and it shows no sign of that growth stopping any time soon.

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
When you revamped Jenny's story you cut out a part for Roxxy. You have to talk to jenny to help roxxy but can't. (after getting POM-POMs)

Koroco

Oct 31, 2017
If you love yourself stop supporting people who milk the people of their hard earned cash. Support Siren, Siren works hard. Town of Passion is a great game. Don't support this slug.
I think people should just decide who they want to support themselves.
If they like Summertime Saga and have the money to support the dev why should they not do as they please.
Just because you dislike the game/developement cicle doesn't meen everyone else has to.

undef1ned

Oct 1, 2017
I'm getting black screen after logging off from Jenny's laptop for the first time. Is there a walkaround for this bug? Or it's impossible to progress atm?
P.S. I tried searching, but unfortunely couldn't find anything regarding this issue :(

AdonisDF

Jul 4, 2018
I'm getting black screen after logging off from Jenny's laptop for the first time. Is there a walkaround for this bug? Or it's impossible to progress atm?
P.S. I tried searching, but unfortunely couldn't find anything regarding this issue :(
I ended up right clicking, saving, hitting escape, then loading my save and it brought the game back for me.

Reactions: undef1ned
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes