wizz1

Aug 28, 2018
Disappointing again. Since last summer two updates came up and all of them have little content. I guess this game will end in 5 years.

Reactions: BoykaBoykov

V01

Jul 19, 2017
Disappointing again. Since last summer two updates came up and all of them have little content. I guess this game will end in 5 years.
This game will never end. They have thousands of patrons willing to spend $5/$10 each month for an update twice a year with 3 scenes. There are literally thousands of people who paid $60+ for this update, so there's no reason for them to stop what they're doing.

kovalchuck

Aug 1, 2017
Hi. Just try this "mod" it must be put in game folder. Not from me and from a long time ago already but still working to unlock all cookies jar. There is still somes bugs although and to know if they are from the game or from the mod, good question...
View attachment 295283
this works! was unable to get the remake scene of jenny fucking in the shower. i tried sleeping over and over to find her in the shower but it never happened.

Ikariusrb

Mar 21, 2018
I seem to be stuck in 0.18. I am playing with cheats enabled, as I've played the game several times before, but I got to the point where I need to convince roxy to take the french final. I need to get Jenny to help her with the cheer routine, and every time I go in Jenny's room, I get dialog about the cheer routine, she demands $500, and MC says he'll come back when he's got the money.... he's got plenty of money. There something else blocking this? Jenny has her cheerleader outfit, so I'm kind of stumped. Either there's soemthing blocking this or there's a bug.

ssj4kakarott

Jun 1, 2018
yeah this version of the game might broken, (first of all i'm using the cheat mode too as i have played this game more times then i care to count to play without it anymore) anyways. in the french teachers story your supposed to go to the sister and ask about helping with jenny and she keeps demanding $500 when i have over $90000 dollars and MC keeps saying he needs to come back with the money, no matter what i do i keep getting this dialog no clue how to fix, as you can see i'm having the same problem as above, i dunno if its the cheat mode causing problems or just my bad gameplay i dunno??

Reactions: TurtleKing9000

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
$300.000 dollars for 6 month without any work or new content. Is DC's puppet Jonboy80 still around the defend this shit ?
Not a puppet but I'm here. As I've said many times but most people don't want to hear, he's working on code level stuff over new content currently. And it's not 300k going towards the game over a five month period, it's 125k. Maybe, if you'd actually try to have some factual argument, rather than spout hyperbole, people would take you seriously.

Reactions: WSmith and Ungawa

asker

Oct 6, 2017
Not a puppet but I'm here. As I've said many times but most people don't want to hear, he's working on code level stuff over new content currently. And it's not 300k going towards the game over a five month period, it's 125k. Maybe, if you'd actually try to have some factual argument, rather than spout hyperbole, people would take you seriously.
You still talking and have a DC's balls in your mouth , if i paid for something i will return something good to return.Yes i am pissed off it is my right cause i see this scam.

Jun 18, 2018
Two updates a year, small updates at that, and then when it comes out it's so buggy you end up wasting hours of your time just to get stuck. There are so many ways you can break the game by accident, like impregnating Jenny before you go trough her entire route.

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
Just curious if the rollback workaround works with the current version as the post it is in is a bit old and I am hesitant to try it without knowing 100%

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
Im kind of missing the couch scene lowkey.... but we will have to wait until18.5 with 3more scenes than we can call it an "complete" jenny update...

Steve3444

Apr 8, 2019
He's taking his Patreon supporters for a ride, the amount of new and reworked scenes for the Jenny patch takes 2 weeks at most 8-10 hours a day for this level of coloring and line work in a competent amateur illustrator and comic artist(yes I know plenty of them and how they work) but anyway :LOL:

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes