Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
You still talking and have a DC's balls in your mouth , if i paid for something i will return something good to return.Yes i am pissed off it is my right cause i see this scam.
It's sad you have to insult someone because you don't have a valid argument. What are you paying for, really? DC is obligated to put 25,000 towards the game, as per his income goals. Not a dollar more. If he's making 50,000, your few bucks you're paying him isn't going towards the game. That's 25,000 extra income for him and his staff to use on whatever they want or need to. At this point, your money isn't funding the game development, it's funding their daily lives.

If he's using much of his time working on the code... Why this update is so badly coded? (im serious)
From what I understand, he lost a coder recently and hasn't gotten a replacement yet. So, his one coder is working as hard as he can but he can't catch and fix everything. Especially on the scale of changes made with this update and such a small Quality Control group to find issues. Only when a product is released does real bug finding happen.

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
He's taking his Patreon supporters for a ride, the amount of new and reworked scenes for the Jenny patch takes 2 weeks at most 8-10 hours a day for this level of coloring and line work in a competent amateur illustrator and comic artist(yes I know plenty of them and how they work) but anyway :LOL:
If it was that easy, why aren't more people doing it? If he's lazy, everyone else is more lazy than him.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
I did. I had low expectations for this update because I have a general feeling for where the dev has been heading but for anyone really hoping for a Roxxy level update the changelog should torpedo any hope you have for this game.

Unless someone can say that he has been holding back and that will be out within the next month, no sensible person should be supporting this game until the dev gets his priorities straight.
in the end, you're no different from all the other randoms here, telling people how they should spend their money.

What is done is done. He delivered lot of quality in the past, he will probably will again in the future. And we are here, leeching.

Mods on this site are too lenient. Threads should be locked a lot more than now.

dexterblood

Nov 15, 2018
This would have been a fine update, if it was released in 3 months or so. Like honestly I really cant tell what here took so much time. Nearly all the scenes are reused with a few new additions with one bearing a striking resamblance to Debbie. He needs more people really.

goodleystan

Sep 2, 2017
I will be patient and continue to give DarkCookie the benefit of the doubt - but I think it's fair to ask how 2 years ago he was releasing so much good content every month - in tiny updates - but now after two months-long development cycles, we get two very mediocre and light on content updates. I get it, it's a free game for most - but how does more time and help result in less content? Hypothetically, they could strip out all the content from this version of the game and build it from the ground up with that team, and it wouldn't take 5 months - yet they continue to turn the wrenches on the old and broken build in an attempt to fix it... I just don't get it. Still the best game of its kind - but after 9 months of lame updates - I think it's fair to ask WTF.

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
lol.. man.. if they dont pull up one HELL OF AN UPDATE on 18.5, ppl are gona riot HARD against him xD

and im rly not sure the 18.5 will justify 6 month of development. It should have at least 10 new scenes xD

• Haha
Reactions: tesugepe and polom

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
I guess until enough patrons bail there's not much incentive to produce a good/better widget! I used to donate to DS for BB until he killed the golden goose! I totally fucking regret that the MC never got to bust Lisa's cherry!

krawler90

Nov 28, 2017
You gotta be fcking kidding me.. That's what they've done in half a year.. For 50k bucks a month?!?! That's some joke. An really bad joke. I've seen smaller developers doing 10 times more work for 300 bucks a month.

Probably he was too busy building new house or riding an lamborghini for that money, than creating an real update.

That's just some bullshiet.

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
I think it's been about a year and a half, probably a bit longer since the first time I played this and what few releases that have come since there's been more reworking old content and code (and breaking saves) than there has been actually adding new content.

Reactions: tesugepe

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
IMO this is nothing more than a camshow of a dude with a milk bucket anymore, could be an amazing game, sigh...

Also for people thinking that he'll loose patrons, don't kid yourself, this a snowball now, it will only go bigger and even DC spits and shits on his fans, they will keep paying. Look at gumdrop thread to get an idea how can this be possible.

Reactions: tesugepe

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
i have kinda mixed feelings about this release, considering it took 5 months, for some it might be a slap in the face cause basically they took debbies scene and did it with jenny same with the bath blowjob so nothing rly new.

but i do have to say that jenny was my favorite character and the scenes are of a way better quality then before. yes it was stated there are going to be more jenny scenes soon after, but for 5 months we didnt get much. guess thats what you get if you vote for old character overhauls.

in comparison roxxy update took about 3 months and you had only new new and new stuff with even multiple girls. sooo it rly comes down to the next update with a character that didnt had any scenes till now just like roxxy had none before her update, in which direction i think this game will go

they stated its going to be the BIGGEST update, cya in a half year and find out if that will be true

wont work much.. since DC decided to remake all characters lmao..

Like eve.. she has no scenes.. but still will have a full remake.. and it will take around 5 months aswell xD

and honestly.. not even roxxxy update justifies 3 months of developing.. its not such a complex game.. the paths arent even getting crossed yet. How the hell are they messing it up so badly?

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes