lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
If anybody gets stuck in the sex shop, after buying the plug for Jenny. Just save there and reload it, so the " Go back" option will prompt again.

privitude

Jun 26, 2017
BIRTH CONTROL! WOOOOO

Seriously, that's a relief. Condoms suck. Babies suck more. Incest babies...please God no.

truyers

May 5, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/bedroom/bedroom.rpy", line 187, in <module>
  File "game/scripts/core/core.rpy", line 140, in Sleep
  File "game/scripts/core/systems/game.rpy", line 129, in sleep
  File "game/scripts/core/systems/pregnancy.rpy", line 52, in increment_pregnancy
  File "game/scripts/core/systems/pregnancy.rpy", line 78, in _increment_pregnancy
  File "game/scripts/core/systems/pregnancy.rpy", line 88, in randomize_gender
TypeError: 'list' object is not callable

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/bedroom/dialogue.rpyc", line 2177, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/hallway.rpyc", line 62, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/entrance.rpyc", line 176, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/bedroom/bedroom.rpyc", line 187, in script
  File "/data/user/0/summer.time.saga/files/renpy/ast.py", line 862, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "/data/user/0/summer.time.saga/files/renpy/python.py", line 1912, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/bedroom/bedroom.rpy", line 187, in <module>
  File "game/scripts/core/core.rpy", line 140, in Sleep
  File "game/scripts/core/systems/game.rpy", line 129, in sleep
  File "game/scripts/core/systems/pregnancy.rpy", line 52, in increment_pregnancy
  File "game/scripts/core/systems/pregnancy.rpy", line 78, in _increment_pregnancy
  File "game/scripts/core/systems/pregnancy.rpy", line 88, in randomize_gender
TypeError: 'list' object is not callable

how to fix the error codes above?? help please

Ostekerne

Sep 3, 2018
I’ve been quietly following this for quite a while. Can’t exactly remember how - but I once stumbled across this game quite a while ago and thought "holy shit - this is amazing!" The story was cool and the characters where genuinely interesting and diverse. This was my very first entry to adult gaming and I was hooked! It led me to F95zone and VN´s like Acting Lessons, Depraved Awakenings, Babysitter, Parental Love, DMD, Melody, MILFY City, Man Of The House and may others which were all very enjoyable experiences, but I always stumbled upon updates every now and again on the random. But then I hit the “teachers update” in SS. It was quite a while since I’d last dove into SS and I was hooked. I loved it. Read every single line of text once again and had such a crush on Ms. Bissette and especially Ms. Ross it wasn’t even fair to my actual girlfriend. Then the Roxy update hit and I happily played along again and loved it! I immediately started a Patreon account to pledge. I anxiously waited (for a while) for the next update, and in the end I was okay with how the 17.5 Diane update played out. Since then I’ve been here on F95 quite regularly and following a few games closely and no other game is as polarizing as SS… And while I wouldn’t say rightly so - at least I’d say I understand why. The wait between updates has been long and the content (since Roxy which came out in July 18) has been underwhelming and I understand the backlash DC’s been given on Patreon. Can we complain? If you’re like me when I started out, and just waiting for a free download then no. Can we all give criticism? If it’s constructive then yes absolutely so! My take on these two last updates are that they are vastly disappointing! But on the other hand, if you ask me then DC deserves every cent he’s been making so far. He’s been payed, on the basis of the game’s quality and the potential overall.

But these last months the wait and the lack of proper communication from DC to his community is simply not okay given the vast of money this game is generating, the huge community that is supporting it and who(m)? are interested in the development of the characters in the game. This update was, given the wait, a huge letdown - for me at least. I’m still holding out for 18.5, because while I pulled my pledge last month in sheer disappointment, I’ve realized starting from scratch (again), that just like the first time I played this game, I do genuinely care about the characters and their stories.

I’d love nothing more than being able to discover this game all over because it is amazing from start to finish. It is however hugely underwhelming that if you’ve been following the game for a while that no new story has been added since 07-2018 and I don’t foresee the Eve update landing any time soon…

Nightwings

Jan 17, 2018
The cookie jar doesn't have all the new scenes in the game. I keep telling you people every update that you are missing on content but nobody listens. Play the game properly and don't skip rush trough dialogue since some characters have minor erotic scenes that are only a few frames and by skipping fast ahead you will skip them and never see them.

Why is this thread filled with so many toxic trolls using multiple accounts and ignorant people talking about things they don't understand? If you don't like the game go and play something else. Toxic.
to play the game "properly" we would need first a game without bug that got us stuck...

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Is it worth to do the story again ?
For me, a story wonk, I know I'm doing it over to see what was changed and made different. I can't tell you if it's worth it since my priorities may be different from yours. Do you value story? Do you want to see how the Dex system changed? I'd say it's worth doing at least once just to figure it out.

Reactions: polom

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
wasn't the whole Jenny scene reworked do to SJW's complaining about her being rapped in her sleep? so, a lot of you can just be mad at all those kinds of people for the reasons why the last update isn't what you expected, unfortunately DC had to avoid pubic backlash and remove said scenes.
No. This is a typical excuse but DC decided to change content and it flows better with what he felt for the character. Maybe it'll be in 18.5 and maybe not.

Although I'm pretty sure that given he already changed Jenny to have no pubic hair, that isn't a problem for that scene.

Apr 22, 2019
infinite game lalalaalala when you see this game you hope you can already do all whatever you want already but no.... you still see "under construction" shit we all love

Reactions: BoykaBoykov
Oct 2, 2017
Sigh, tried again, game gets stuck in a loop at the exact same spot, trying to get the lessons from Sis for Roxxy, every visit to Sis after is explaining what I need from her, I'll come back with the money, and... then again... and again... and again... and again... So now I can't progress either storyline. Fun times. :\

Reactions: TurtleKing9000
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes