Ikr

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Tell me what and where is the logical error. I'm from Law setting so I would really like to know from you. Tell me what is the logical fallacy and explain me how it relates to my statements.

I'm honestly not in the mood to explain civil procedure or even how proof claims works in epistemology. Basically, you want others to ascertain their claims while you refuse to do the same. Seems like blatant hypocrisy and I won't insist anymore on this point.

I stopped there. Since I was already reported for "misbehavior" I will equally report this post for misbehavior. This is the third time I was predicated as "idiotic". If I'm not able to defend myself because I'll be sanctioned then I won't do it at all.
Yeah, logical errors happen most of the times usually in Ren' Py games. The scripting is tough since we have to code for every one of the actions. It's easy to check the logical errors in shorter codes but SS has branches hence it is tougher to analyse and is quite common to make mistakes. E.g: Check out complete games from Akabur; His script is so vast that he didn't even use animations. It was just frames.

There's no point in arguing how much time it would take. As explained in his blog and website, it's not a monthly basis release. The game release whenever it's ready for that patch/content.
They're coding in baby-tier code language that any half-assed teenager could learn proficiently in a matter of months. They're not restructuring an entire program that deals with a complex language such was C+ or C++. We're talking about Python's retarded brother. What they did, or are doing, could be done in a matter of 2-3 days. I repeat for the slowest: they're not coding in a real language; it's renpy.

Now I would like to know why do you think they're doing a satisfactory job.
Google TensorFlow (Here most prominent artificial intelligence projects use this*) works on Python (The one you mentioned as baby-tier code language) If this was the case then any coder would generate JARVIS on his own. C+ is not a language, FYI. C++ is. Ren' Py works on Python.

Coding for Ren'Py is like creating a grammer for a language from scratch. It's not easy at all.

Your point is valid from a non-coder PoV. it can appear lazy. Anyway the game is not a finished product, so delays can happen :). Avoid getting pissed though.

You know the laws of the forum. Try not to challenge it :)

Reactions: mandrakemg

kamigan87

Aug 7, 2017
hey im having issue when i load the game its saying error: Error -3 while decompressing data: incorrect header check

Dracorn

Aug 5, 2017
Dc is not the coder, he makes the arts part and he streams it so for thoses who looking them, we know he does a great work and he has some patch in advance already done for the big part. He explain a lot of time that it's not him who code the game. He can do the art part and the posing part, a bit of song part and that's it.

For people who complain you look like French people (and trust me I'm French so I know what I'm talking about), always complaining for nothing....

4.10 star(s) 355 Votes