uanforse

May 24, 2017
This is a nice game but i think the game updates are going so slowly. We must to consider the team gone bigger and updates are launched about every 2 1/2 months. Too much time for coding a visual novel

Reactions: Darkaura

CobraSGT

Jun 3, 2017
i really have hope on a GREAT improvement in this version this game was already awesome i think was unnecessary add sound (i play all this games without sound anyway) an all that team

UncleKrampus

Jun 14, 2017
I know people get heated up about things they enjoy. But lets not forget the Devs owe us nothing. The people putting in money on the project are doing so to help fund the end product. It's what we call risk on investment. If you don't have the money to lose on a project that might not finish. Don't put your money into it. People getting the game free as its being worked on, just be thankful you get any access to it. The time between start and finish can and will have delays and problems. Let's keep up the love for honestly one of the better games that is being worked on right now.

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
I know people get heated up about things they enjoy. But lets not forget the Devs owe us nothing. The people putting in money on the project are doing so to help fund the end product. It's what we call risk on investment. If you don't have the money to lose on a project that might not finish. Don't put your money into it. People getting the game free as its being worked on, just be thankful you get any access to it. The time between start and finish can and will have delays and problems. Let's keep up the love for honestly one of the better games that is being worked on right now.
A publicly funded project is not immune to criticism, ESPECIALLY from patrons.

UncleKrampus

Jun 14, 2017
A publicly funded project is not immune to criticism, ESPECIALLY from patrons.
Your right it's not immune to criticism. Sorry if that's what it seemed like i was implying. But people just fighting and going at each other on how they should dev their own project and what they constantly do wrong is not really criticism. We need more constructive criticism. Supporting ideas and methods not just on this game but all the others as well.

vxdr

Aug 9, 2017
its pretty funny reading the last few pages of this thread, you can easily tell who hasn't masturbated for days and is saving up their load for the 'release'.

love this game by the way

Jed

Feb 28, 2017
We were told they're testing the release before they ship it out; that's possibly what those last Coding tasks are about - and testing a project of this size properly is a multi-day effort.

Don't worry too much about not seeing progress - it's nearly here!

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
its pretty funny reading the last few pages of this thread, you can easily tell who hasn't masturbated for days and is saving up their load for the 'release'.

love this game by the way
Wonder which ones saved their load for maximum release...?

thelacanian

May 6, 2017
I have a question... Is that coding so difficult?
Isn't that possible to do one coding one hour?
I don't want to offend to nobody, but I really don't know, so I'm asking...
Is it easy enough for me to replace myself???

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
I have a question... Is that coding so difficult?
Isn't that possible to do one coding one hour?
I don't want to offend to nobody, but I really don't know, so I'm asking...
Is it easy enough for me to replace myself???
There can be a lot of reasons why the code may not function up to par. Errors can appear in a number of ways and it may not be efficient to one person's standards or another one's. I believe that DC is the only one knowing the story, and there may be changes as more stuff pops up. For example, let's say that the "bubble" of the Sister and the Mom is changed near the middle of 12.5 depending on your choices. You could have three different branches depending on a yes, no, or maybe that could pop up.

Now think about extrapolating this to everything we know about the game while more characters are added. The game could go 4 or 5 different directions and your actions can have a number of effects on the story progression.

Thing is, we don't know how this'll work out. Until it's released, we kinda gotta wait until we can fap to our favorites and release all into our best girls.

Reactions: Cirro84 and Woping

thelacanian

May 6, 2017
There can be a lot of reasons why the code may not function up to par. Errors can appear in a number of ways and it may not be efficient to one person's standards or another one's. I believe that DC is the only one knowing the story, and there may be changes as more stuff pops up. For example, let's say that the "bubble" of the Sister and the Mom is changed near the middle of 12.5 depending on your choices. You could have three different branches depending on a yes, no, or maybe that could pop up.

Now think about extrapolating this to everything we know about the game while more characters are added. The game could go 4 or 5 different directions and your actions can have a number of effects on the story progression.

Thing is, we don't know how this'll work out. Until it's released, we kinda gotta wait until we can fap to our favorites and release all into our best girls.
OK... I like this game... So That's why I wrote a comment because I was hard for waiting...
But if you're right, I'm sure you'll have to get used to it all the time of code waiting?
Is't there any possibility that coding will be faster?
Now all the problems are up to me~ lol~
Anyway thanks for the reply~

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
OK... I like this game... So That's why I wrote a comment because I was hard for waiting...
But if you're right, I'm sure you'll have to get used to it all the time of code waiting?
Is't there any possibility that coding will be faster?
Now all the problems are up to me~ lol~
Anyway thanks for the reply~

A game company I follow has 2 million lines of code that they have to go through. When they change things, they can make new bugs just as they crush old ones. Now SS will probably have simpler bugs, but the coding will be slower, not faster. As new things have to be changed, that creates new holes that begin the whack a mole.

Hopefully, it'll be worth the wait each time. Can't wait to get into the Pizza lady's pants...

Reactions: Woping

Mr.Qaywesdxc

Aug 5, 2016
Stop whining I am good and clever boy, who tells you, how it is.

It is not about hard code nor amything else.

For everyone, code is already two days done. Even tho it displays still 3 tasks. Why? As a prevention from people like you asking: "What the hell is going on? 100% and no release."

Game is QA testing, where some selected people should go through the game and test it. Catch mayor bugs and let the game to be playable.

I'm saying it one more time. Chill the fuck out.

thelacanian

May 6, 2017
A game company I follow has 2 million lines of code that they have to go through. When they change things, they can make new bugs just as they crush old ones. Now SS will probably have simpler bugs, but the coding will be slower, not faster. As new things have to be changed, that creates new holes that begin the whack a mole.

Hopefully, it'll be worth the wait each time. Can't wait to get into the Pizza lady's pants...
~Hopefully, it'll be worth the wait each time. Can't wait to get into the Pizza lady's pants...~

and I hope that Pizza lady is still virgin too...:happyblush

Reactions: Ungawa

ProfessionalRacist

Aug 17, 2017

Except this is fucking Renpy

Jed

Feb 28, 2017
Except this is fucking Renpy
True - but it's not like this game is a simple visual novel. It may be using Ren'Py, but it's doing a lot more with Ren'Py than the vast, vast, vast majority of other games - see, for example, the map, the minigames, etc. Yes, they're still not complex compared with, say, coding up an entire 3D game engine - but they're not super-simple either.

Also: Remember that the average coding rate for a professional software developer - when taking everything into account, including testing - is around 150-300 source lines of code per full-time work-week (ignoring things like comments). Yes, the coder is probably faster than that for some things - but if the coder is also the dialogue writer (I have no idea; that task isn't separated out) then that'll dramatically slow things down as well.

And, to be perfectly frank, we have no idea how large of a coding task this update is. Also, as mentioned earlier, the current tasks seem to be *testing* tasks, which by their very nature take *time* and cannot be rushed if you don't want a buggy piece of shit.

4.10 star(s) 354 Votes