cavaemon

May 29, 2018
I'm still trying to understand the entire issue with Jenny as it stands too. Roxxy went from valley girl to exactly what these people wanted along with the big tits just like Jenny.

Watching the entire story, she seems far more compelling with everything she's done in 18.0. It's not the same as Roxxy and she has her own hurdles and hills to climb and choices to make.

Personally, I think Roxxy could be improved further if you don't have the big blow off with Dexter, but that's my take. The story and character of all three make sense. But it becomes really bland when they end up the same at the end...

Iunno... Why does everyone want another re-telling of Roxxy instead of Jenny being improved upon? Just makes no sense...
she might get a tsundere later on in the story... probably after we pick her as a prom date or something story wise... she was worried when MC was roughed up by the loan shark thugs.

sky0dragon

May 15, 2018
Did QA hit a brick wall or something? They've only fixed one bug in the last couple of days and the "X changes in the last 24 hours" meter is dwindling rapidly.
That last code and the last 10 bugs are missing since yesterday, almost 24 hours now, either he took a day off or he is finishing and hasn't updated because he is getting the release ready...

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
You understand that these games don't have real people in them right?

Rape and incest isn't actually happening just cuz some pixels are moving about on your monitor.

Jaime Lannister isn't really Cersei Lannister's brother.

Tammy didn't really shoot and kill Bird Person.

Last edited:

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
You understand that these games don't have real people in them right?

Rape and incest isn't actually happening.
its the idea... they ban anything that they consider "offensive" PROBABLY BECAUSE THEY DONT GET ANY D OR COOCHY!!! fucking stupid ass rule Nazis...

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
One could make the same argument about pedophilia... and my response would be the same.
necrophilia, mechrophillia PENISOFILIA I DONT CARE ANYMORE!!! its all because if someone wants to show a bit of interest in a kink its suddenly ewwww DONT KINK SHAME... IM TRIGGERED AND MEE TOO AND ALL... rotfl im sorry I laughed so hard my keyboard rolled off MY PENIS!!! im sick of online sjw bull and rules that are clearly just to fuck with people who don't do things offline... its fine having to dream its making a dream come true that is the fine line of what we can and cant do... like beer. or cats or dogs or eating or partying its reeeeeeeeeeal old now this just stemmed from the old problem we see time and time again... PARENTING... do your damn job and lock the fucking computer or tv you lazy fucks. also yeah im triggered lol

nineeleven

Oct 9, 2017
Lmao an entire month for .5 wonder how short it'll be, this content should've been a part of 18.2 anyways but whatever

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
same with violence... same with war themed games, films...

Will you start a cruzade against those too?
Was about to post this. Murder is immoral by and large I think we can agree yet we love to watch movies and TV shows filled to the brim with it. Be it SAW 19 or CSI: Las Vegas.

As for the pedo thing, I'd rather have someone whose interested in that looking at cartoons or 3D images than real kids or worse.

We've had this conversation before. Violence and sex in video games and movies doesn't make you want to run out killing and raping everyone in sight.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Only in the west, people bitch about this stuff. In Japan you have games with all kinds of kinks and no one gives a shit.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Did QA hit a brick wall or something? They've only fixed one bug in the last couple of days and the "X changes in the last 24 hours" meter is dwindling rapidly.
I guess they simply wanted to have a weekend like everyone else. DC shouldn't have promised or hinted at a Friday release in the first place, though.

Aug 11, 2017
It's been over a month for a "bonus" update that was "almost done" when 0.18 came out. DarkCookie, please, at least let my grandkids play the final version of this game.

Reactions: BoykaBoykov

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
It's been over a month for a "bonus" update that was "almost done" when 0.18 came out. DarkCookie, please, at least let my grandkids play the final version of this game.
i feel like its a misnomer to even call it 18.5. it's finishing planned things that were supposed to be included in 18. they've done this more than once if i recall. this is a lot less "bonus" and "extra" and more like "incomplete" and "unfinished".

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Lmao an entire month for .5 wonder how short it'll be, this content should've been a part of 18.2 anyways but whatever
They're finishing up content that was originally planned for 1.8. It's going to be a couple of scenes, so it'll be two minutes or so.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes