SCynic

Jul 18, 2018
I have not seen much of nonsense for a long time.
For the AAA title, you pay once or, additionally, for extensions, you pay extra.
And you have in most cases a very extensive product. Whether it's good or not, it's just a matter of taste.

If someone is a patron of DC and pays even $ 5 a month, he has already paid several times more than the cost of the AAA title. And the SS only has about half of the planned content.

Simply put, the cost / effect ratio for the SS Patron is extremely weak.
Well ... in the end it is sponsoring and not buying a specific product, and in total there is no reason to expect a reasonable level of costs

SS / DC critics and supporters are not much different. Their only direction is different.
Followers are also uncritical, they look at the SS through so-called pink glasses and think that the game is great and DC is great.

Unfortunately, the realities are such and not different.
The Roxxy upgrade was great.
The Diane update is the so-called bottom and meter of silt.
Only blinded and uncritical fan, can be considered something good after which we have such errors as the scene from the living room where we see Diane on the couch and when we click on the tv Diane disappears and turns on the scene with Debbie or Jenny.
And we've been waiting for this update for almost half a year.

And I hope that no idiot will write to me that I can not criticize if I am not a Patron. I was a $ 5 Patron for seven months and I think I "acquired" the right to criticize. :p
Boy, you must be outside your ENTIRE mind. Yes, you pay once for a AAA title, 60 BUCKS. To equal that as a patron at $5/month you'd have to be one for a full YEAR. Saying that if someone is a patron then they have paid several times more than the cost of a AAA title is blatantly incorrect, unless they've been a patron at 5 or more per month for 3 years or more. So that argument is a wipe, it just doesn't mesh at all.

Next, you already proved my point, you are sponsoring and not buying a specific product. So expecting a project to fit your personal timetable of what a game update schedule should be is ridiculous.

Third, whether a specific update is great or terrible is really a personal opinion, especially whit this particular game. Ever update for the last year and a half have hit a fairly high quality standard. The Roxxy update definitely changed alot more of the storyline around than most others did, but was of like quality level with most if not all updates they do on this game.

As far as bugs and errors, you really have no room to complain, as they tell you every time you open the game that this is an alpha, not a finished product, and it WILL have bugs and issues that need ironing out. Complaining about something you already know is a possibility (beyond simply informing the dev team as they have resources in place for you to do so) is really just asinine.

I will give you that the timeframe between .17 and .18 was a bit larger than normal, so you have SOME room to complain about that, but the overwhelming weight of people shitting on DC is really not deserved.

EDIT: I almost forgot, you mentioned the right to criticize, well anyone who plays the game, patron or not, can criticize. But what ya'll are doing is not criticism. It's complaining and whining. Especially in your case when you earlier make the point that you are sponsoring an artist, NOT paying for a specific product. So, CONGRATULATIONS! You played yourself.

DammitBird

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2019
I think debbie is the reason most people play. Its what got SS started. I think if he threw in something small in with each updats things would be better (thats just me)

Gnoth

Feb 19, 2019
i set up in the game for full screen mod in my ss s9. Beside, i have tried with setting display app but it's not working
any help.
thank your so much.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
What makes you think Debbie content is finished? I hope not. Half of her scenes are two to three frames "animations". If you see how DC raised standards with Mia/Helen/Aqua (five frames), teachers (seven to ten frames), Roxxy and friends (eight to twelve frames), Diane/Daisy (ten frames) and finally Jenny (up to eighteen frames, plus many variations), I am really hoping for a re-work.
Well, you basically just said what I said in that post. I recall DC saying quite a few times that Debbie's story is basically finished in terms of story content/scenes. Which means, all of her stuff will have to be reworked to the new standard but we won't really get new scenes or new "content" (just the old stuff remade). So it's not like in Diane's and Jenny's case where you'd have a rework and a lof of additional new content/story, but an update, that will certainly take 2 months and where we'll hardly see anything new, except pregnancy which many people don't care about anyway. I still hope will find some other way but I kind of doubt that.

Last edited:

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I think debbie is the reason most people play. Its what got SS started. I think if he threw in something small in with each updats things would be better (thats just me)
Yes but the Mia, teachers, Roxxy, Diane and Jenny updates are not small, so with your strategy we would never have gotten them. Even the in-between updates Aqua and Daisy have some weight. What you want is something between a clicker game and a text adventure.

Mareares

Oct 24, 2017
Hey guys the feature to load a save from a later version was included in 0.18?

Last edited:

petur

Jul 29, 2017
Actually Jenny is the reason most people play since the first naked scene in the game was her showering scene. I also have no problem with the big updates. Roxxy's update and Jenny's update are my favorite updates so far. Dianne and Debbie need some more work. We also need more Judith(i mean i need more Judith :LOL:).

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Actually Jenny is the reason most people play since the first naked scene in the game was her showering scene. I also have no problem with the big updates. Roxxy's update and Jenny's update are my favorite updates so far. Dianne and Debbie need some more work. We also need more Judith(i mean i need more Judith :LOL:).
I second that.

But I hope you will get your Judith eventually ;)

Reactions: Aquatic

Aquatic

Aug 7, 2018
IMO the only route that needs rework/expansion is the Mia route. It's currently more focused on her mother than her. At the bare minimum, it needs more than just the single scene with her at the very end.

Edit: I second more Judith. More cute chubby nerd girls please! They are sexy as all hell.

Last edited:
Reactions: Badjourasmix

petur

Jul 29, 2017
IMO the only route that needs rework/expansion is the Mia route. It's currently more focused on her mother than her. At the bare minimum, it needs more than just the single scene with her at the very end.

Edit: I second more Judith. More cute chubby nerd girls please! They are sexy as all hell.
Judith is not chubby. She doesn't have love handles, she doesn't have a tummy nor a lard ass.
judith1.jpg
judith2.jpg
judith3.jpg
She has the second biggest tits in the game or the biggest i am not sure if the Principal had the biggest after the rework. Look at those babies they are massive! Bigger than Roxxy and Jenny!?

dirgetka

Aug 17, 2017
IMO the only route that needs rework/expansion is the Mia route.
I only partially agree. Erik's route needs sorting out too; either the branches need to be merged or there need to be more scenes for each branch, because as it stands it's a moderately long (though not as long anymore because the DEX grind has been fixed!) questline for a very underwhelming reward. Anna also needs her content finishing, which I assume comes under the "Erik update" umbrella

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Reactions: Reese286 and petur

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
Totally forgot already how many big boobs girls are in the game.

Judith is really hot. I also hope she get more love. Beside her there are few characters who need more stuff. And I'm really hope to see more of the Principal's secrets.

I want to wait 3-4 more updates, before I play the game again. How often get the game normally updated in a year?

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Totally forgot already how many big boobs girls are in the game.

Judith is really hot. I also hope she get more love. Beside her there are few characters who need more stuff. And I'm really hope to see more of the Principal's secrets.

I want to wait 3-4 more updates, before I play the game again. How often get the game normally updated in a year?
I'd say the game gets about three updates a year.

If you want new content right now -- have you tried my mod? You get some additional scenes right away (Anna, Cassie, Diane, Crystal, Ivy) plus more.

Jul 13, 2019
I have to say that my two favorite characters in Summertime Saga are Roxxy and Eve. The minor issue I had during the play-through of the current version is that there is a game breaking bug if you manage to get to "Mad Jenny" in Jenny's Route, and The French teacher Route. I was at the point in Jenny's Route where she gets angry at the MC for the first time after the first camgirl show and locks her door. And Roxxy was up there too doing her cheerleading routine, and I advanced 4 days and it wouldn't progress any further so I had to reload.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes