srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Anyone else having issues getting the console to work? Changed the value from False to True, yet no console comes when pressing SHIFT and O
If you want the console only (and not the debug mode) you can also install my .

whiite

Jun 10, 2018
I recently replayed the Roxxy route and I really wish we could get her to move into the beach house so she isn't stuck in the trailer. It would be really nice to integrate it with all her beach options in some way.
Oh man, that would be such a nice thing to do for her. Let her move out of that trashy trailer. Wholesome shit.

Reactions: unknown78

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
Just read the fetishes on the Summertime Saga homepage.

M/M and MM/F I do not remember, also any sex with the Librarian. Are they new or did I overlooked something? Ok, MM I do not really need to see.
Also Harem I do not remember. Ok, Mom & Sis could count, they know about each other. And maybe Roxxy and her friends.

Missing on the homepage are, so far I remember:
- Cosplay
- Granny

I like it that they wrote Impregnating instead of Pregnancy. It makes it on F95zone hard to find Pregnancy kinks if they count Impregnating also as Pregnancy.

But I like the trailer!
Yes, but so Roxxy would be very likely not home and her Mom would be still there. :)

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
For me most was new:

Thanks, appreciate the links (y)

The previews look awesome! Its still a ways off but am really looking forward to Eve's update _ :unsure:I wonder if her pubes are blue? Ya never know ... Emo chicks are full of surprises ;):p:devilish:

List of planned content for 0.19:
Eve's complete story
Multiple quests and events
2 new characters
Multiple character improvements and reworks (Eve, Roxxy and her friends, Kevin, Rap gang and more)
New minigames
New scenes throughout the story
Multiple hscenes with 3 characters All 3 characters will also have possible pregnancies
Tattoo shop location expanded with new areas
Other location improvements (Park and more) as well as new frontyard for existing locations
ATM bank feature improved and reworked
Multiple gameplay features will be optimised
Mall will now be accessible in the evening with new backgrounds to fit the time
Rap (Charisma) minigame reworked and improved
Bug fixes

mattius77

May 16, 2017
M/M and MM/F I do not remember...
M/M has been implied for some time, but has not yet been implemented.

M/M/F is a DP h-scene with Erik and his mom, Miss Tammy Johnson, if you follow the 'sex education' path.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Yes, I forgot it, I think it was after the poker session.
Nope. That's just her giving the boys handies over their clothes while they finger bang her and suck on her boobies.

As you progress the Erik path you will eventually be faced with a choice of finding him a girlfriend, or suggesting that Mrs Johnson 'tutor' him. If you choose the latter, she agrees, and invites MC along. But first you have to obtain a copy of the Kamasutra (because she's never had two guys at the same time, you see), and birth control pills (because despite being a mother in her 30s or 40s, she apparently does not know what an Ob/Gyn is). Once you do that, you unlock a threesome scene that culminates in a DP scene with a double creampie.

Reactions: rgnar62

Somnus

Oct 12, 2017
Different sex positions make me happy and sad at the same time. Happy because it varies the scenes. Sad because older content begins to look to simple.

Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
DarkCookie just posted a new spoiler image on his Discord:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well that ends the trap debate I guess.

Also on the youtube video, anyone else notice that it's not Eve hanging with the boys at night?

Last edited:
Reactions: pebuma

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Well that ends the trap debate I guess.

Also on the youtube video, anyone else notice that it's not Eve hanging with the boys at night?
Pretty sure that update was murdered a while ago due to other spoiler images for the Eve update.

4.10 star(s) 356 Votes