j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
@JamieSadistic:

Actually it's over 50k for quite some time now. That said, mostly in small(ish) donations while the whole team is based in countries with a rather decent wage level.

I've heard this statement so many times now, yet Diane's update, wasn't "larger" than Roxxy's update.
I guess that really depends on how you look at it. Roxxy was really straightforward. Almost nothing had to be replaced and we didn't really get new code, features, etc. while rather time consuming side stuff like pregnancy didn't happen. So it's certainly true that Roxxy had a huge amount of playable content, while I'd believe that Diane's update was probably just as much or more "work" overall, given how much was changed, reworked and introduced.

Saber1995

Jan 17, 2018
I made the right choice giving this break till now... when 19 drops and saves are fixed I can redo all the content that I don't even remember , it will feel brand new to me xd

Reactions: Luxx

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
I made the right choice giving this break till now... when 19 drops and saves are fixed I can redo all the content that I don't even remember , it will feel brand new to me xd
First, they have to rework on Eric's story, Mia's story and Mother's story. They are not on the line at the moment. They need to be choosen by the patrons first.

Hero1

"I'm in the wrong place at the wrong time."
Donor
Sep 20, 2017
First, they have to rework on Eric's story, Mia's story and Mother's story. They are not on the line at the moment. They need to be choosen by the patrons first.
That information is outdated. See here.

Reactions: Luxx

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
That information is outdated. See here.
I'm so sorry about that. I didn't know that at all. I was watching DC's stream and someone mentioned about the save system. DC said they have to rework on some old characters then the saves will work properly. I guess it was before the Jenny's update.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
It's not an official instragram account either, just somebody posting stuff from DC's streams. That said, it's pretty well done and the recent stuff seems quite complete - so it would be a shame if they'd delete it.

ramson32

Sep 19, 2017
Hi i am not able to enter jennies room it always say her door is locked can somebody tell me how to get jenny panties??

huge43

Jul 2, 2017
I've mentioned it before, and been 'shot down' by rabid supporters, which i suppose will occur again....
but it strikes me as as utter stupid frivolity of supporters to contribute $52k+ per month, to a company/group repeatedly rewriting something, especially where those rewrites take several months a time to do....
I've seen completed games cost less in genuine payments

4.10 star(s) 354 Votes