Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I was hoping the update would be released before halloween, but I don't see it happening. There are still a lot of tasks to finish and bug testing takes at least a week.

Reactions: TurtleKing9000

/htg/anon

Aug 12, 2017
I was hoping the update would be released before halloween, but I don't see it happening. There are still a lot of tasks to finish and bug testing takes at least a week.
Yeah me too. Weeks ago I marked Nov 1st down as a "far" estimate but looking back it seems almost optimistic.

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
Yeah me too. Weeks ago I marked Nov 1st down as a "far" estimate but looking back it seems almost optimistic.
You think November is reasonable? Looking back through the course of this update, it takes 2 weeks (or less) to finish 5 art tasks. Then 2-3 weeks after that for the rest and testing. So as long as DC didn't leave the animation art until the end like he did last time, we should have it mid-October.

Reactions: cimibibapa2

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
You think November is reasonable? Looking back through the course of this update, it takes 2 weeks (or less) to finish 5 art tasks. Then 2-3 weeks after that for the rest and testing. So as long as DC didn't leave the animation art until the end like he did last time, we should have it mid-October.
It's likely left to last again since it's not all handled in house and in terms of artwork it's the last thing that needs to be done before everything is assembled and tested for function. Animation is an endgame activity, not an early or mid game.

Reactions: TurtleKing9000

Deleted member 205331

Sep 15, 2017
Let's play Fantasy Release Date:
My bet is a November 20, 2019 release date just before Thanksgiving.
Reply your guesses, let's see who's the most accurate. Just for fun.

Discontented

Mar 19, 2018
Are we getting new character routes we didn't have before? I hadn't really been following this game until I started playing it a couple weeks ago. Like what major stuff did we get in the last update?

rle68

May 28, 2017
Hey admins... can we start flagging posts that do nothing but post the same retarded shit over and over bitching about how much the author makes and that they never update with no real grasp of what really goes on...we could cut out maybe 100-200 pages

just saying might make life easier.. and if this offends you who post this retarded stuff .. tough

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Are we getting new character routes we didn't have before?
Yes, this time it's going to be about Eve and her sister.

Like what major stuff did we get in the last update?
Last update was all about Jenny. Her story was a real mess before and closely connected to Somrak's dex training. So she basically got her real story and the dex system was fixed.

swmas

Sep 4, 2017
Hey admins... can we start flagging posts that do nothing but post the same retarded shit over and over bitching about how much the author makes and that they never update with no real grasp of what really goes on...we could cut out maybe 100-200 pages

just saying might make life easier.. and if this offends you who post this retarded stuff .. tough
What else there is to talk about? More discussions only comes with updates.

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
If you kindly tell us your question, we could try to help.

Wrt/ walkthrough, this link works for me:
You've been a great help.
I can't understand English because I use a translator, but I'll try.

Pr0man

Jul 23, 2017

I'd have to disagree on that idea.

For once, pointing out things people take issue with and engaging in what is called discussion is one of the reasons things like "forums" exist in the first place and given it's talking about perceived flaws in development of said game, it's also a fitting discussion topic in the first place. Development is a part of the game, not a part many people partake in, but a part nontheless. Like it or not, but since there's barely any update on the ongoing development except a couple bars on the patreon page for you to look at (unless you are on their discord, which frankly I can't be arsed), people have barely any stuff they could talk about to begin with, so they go with what they can see.
When updates roll out once every 4 months, obviously talk is going to go stale and sooner or later come to a halt.

Next up, who's going to judge whats just "shitposting for shitpostings sake" and what is genuine criticism, because hell, from time to time it's hard to differenciate - where's the line gonna be drawn? Before you know it, you'll set a big precident and people will wholeheartedly yell "censorship" at every opportunity.

Besides, the thread did get nuked a couple times already when stuff really went into overdrive a good couple updates back, but do you see any change in behaviour? I certainly don't.

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
i'm still hoping for 31st october including a short but nice halloween update he's been working on in secret. halloween is always such a comfy time for a new summertime saga update, it's wishful thinking i know but i still believe

Reactions: WSmith
4.10 star(s) 354 Votes