N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
i think you need to catch him in the toilet while fucking not Hillary Clinton at the weekend
Actually it's "not at the weekend" aka during weekdays. During weekends he'll hold his speech and won't show up.

asker

Oct 6, 2017
The waiting between updates are exhausting , still good quality needs time tho. Btw what is the main story remains ?

Reactions: pebuma

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Btw what is the main story remains ?
Well, the main story will basically be about MC's dad and what happened to him. It'll be about the Mafia and their connection to the pizzaria and the car dealer, there'll be a real debt MC has to service, we'll get to know more about major Rump and his family, etc.

As for scenes, we'll get certainly get Maria and Iwanka. Next to that there'll likely be something for the Mafia Boss' daughter (unless DC won't implement her), the bank teller and maybe the car dealer's daughter + "Melania". I'm not sure how DC wants to do all of that in one update but I guess we'll see.

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
It's likely left to last again since it's not all handled in house and in terms of artwork it's the last thing that needs to be done before everything is assembled and tested for function. Animation is an endgame activity, not an early or mid game.
I think DC should be doing the animation artwork early to avoid getting caught by the animator's schedule/pace. The sex scenes should be the most stable art tasks at the beginning of the cycle, ie least likely to change by the end. If DC finished them a couple months into the release timeline, that should leave more than enough for the animator to finish by the time the rest of the art is done.

Reactions: pebuma

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
I think DC should be doing the animation artwork early to avoid getting caught by the animator's schedule/pace. The sex scenes should be the most stable art tasks at the beginning of the cycle, ie least likely to change by the end. If DC finished them a couple months into the release timeline, that should leave more than enough for the animator to finish by the time the rest of the art is done.
I think he got a second animator so they weren't waiting on one too.

Feb 7, 2018
Hey admins... can we start flagging posts that do nothing but post the same retarded shit over and over bitching about other posters and that they never let it just flame out...we could cut out maybe 100-200 pages

just saying might make life easier.. and if this offends you who post this retarded stuff .. tough

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
DAFUK is that??

where that comes from??
Those are captures from DC's recent . Somebody seems to collect them on instagram.

Yesterday DC said by the way, that he's done drawing the non-spoiler stuff that's still left. So I guess we may see a little content for 0.20 soon - or he'll stop streaming for some time, again.

A_Dolphin

May 28, 2017
I have seen others in this thread with the same issue but haven't a working solution as of yet. When extract the game with UnRen the images are converted to PNG's and become unviewable. I have tried changing the extension from PNG to various others, aswell as attempted to understand pythons interface with UNRPYC with on success.

Does anyone have a solution?

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
i'm sorry but the red head in the last picture looks like she's using that planter as a toilet. That is just... Distracting but love the others pictures.
Her panties are down, so it's quite likely that she straight up is using it as a loo.

Vibescu

May 16, 2017
4.10 star(s) 354 Votes