j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
What you guys suggestion to which games I can play while waiting summertime saga. I just play being a dik
Well, if you do not have a special preference the popular games section is probably a good place to start. There are quite a few good games in there and you can see what you'd like.

In case you want something similar, there's A town uncovered which started a SS clone and there's certainly Taffy Tales which could be described as "dark SS" given the general mood of the game. Else there are games like Snow Daze, Bones' Tales or Town of passion I'd personally recommend to those who like 2d art.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
What you guys suggestion to which games I can play while waiting summertime saga. I just play being a dik
Harem Hotel just came out with a new version. It's 3D (not cartoon) but has a phantastic story and nice animations.

Or you could try my mod if you not already did. Adds some naughty stuff and content to Summertime Saga.

JonnyPowers

Jun 17, 2017
Harem Hotel just came out with a new version. It's 3D (not cartoon) but has a phantastic story and nice animations.

Or you could try my mod if you not already did. Adds some naughty stuff and content to Summertime Saga.
Speaking of which, what's next for your mod? Anything in the pipeline?

4.10 star(s) 356 Votes