srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Speaking of which, what's next for your mod? Anything in the pipeline?
I have been working on smoother animations for Diane and Daisy, plus some improvements here and there, but nothing I feel the need to do a new release right now. Let's wait for the new update, I fear I will get enough work then to get it up and running ;)

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
will it be necessary to replay the game from the beginning?
DC will provide a savegame where everything but the new content is done. Next to that it's not like you'd really need the old content to play the new story anyway.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
if it's just new stories ok, but if there are added scenes or changes in the previous stories?
Seriously, how often did that happen? I seem to remember one Roxxy scene changed in the second Jenny update, and the safe they provided ended that story line just before that. But I am not sure.

If you play the game to fap, there is always the cookie jar. Otherwise, you need to decide if you want to start over, or just see the new content.

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
Boring game, after you played it from the beginning several times you lose interest, i think people will lose interest if this continues and you can't start from the last save.
Lucky you, you don't have to play the game if you think it's boring. :) And judging by the numbers, the game's doing just fine in popularity with or without your contribution, so you can move on to something more interesting to you.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
if it's just new stories ok, but if there are added scenes or changes in the previous stories?
Usually the old stories remain unchanged and won't have to be replayed to get the full new content. In the past there were some minor exceptions. For aqua's story for example you had to play Eriks and Mia's story for like 15 min each and for the Debbie/Diane threesome you needed Debbie's story (obviously). But in general there's nothing new in old stories and I wouldn't expect anything new this time either. That said, savegames should start working the next update, so that problem will be solved anyway.

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes