Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
daughter of Dr. Strange... funny.

Can't help but notice the frog and cat in images... possible "witch craft" since Halloween around corner. I remember a post I made a long time ago suggesting that the cat you can choose to adopt could transform into a neko-girl, as a result of witch craft.

Reactions: BigBobIsHere

dragonangel

Jan 15, 2019
May be the frog is Aqua pet? (she is lonely in her cave)
With Halloween near, i think that DC would prepare a surprise with an .19.5 update, with aqua pregnancy and may be another secret character.
It can be only an hope, but one week with only one stream and may be the same with the next week. DC have the time to do secret thing.
Or he can wait to do only the .19.0 but with the content for Halloween.

Hawatari

Jun 22, 2017
Two question. Is playing in the "cheats enabled" mode safe? Is the game more likely to bug out in that mode? Or is there no difference?
Also, are there any points in the story where I might mess up the game, like lock storylines or something like that? What would those be and how do I avoid them?

Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
Her book bag is there so it’s probably a quest.
Well the dude with the long hair and sidecut is new, so maybe took it or something?
Looks like Eve herself now hangs out at the park during the day on weekends.

2xjj

Aug 5, 2016
Well the dude with the long hair and sidecut is new, so maybe took it or something?
Looks like Eve herself now hangs out at the park during the day on weekends.
I believe the guy with side cut name is Tuku or something and was designed by patron.

Fullcrum

Apr 10, 2018
daughter of Dr. Strange... funny.

Can't help but notice the frog and cat in images... possible "witch craft" since Halloween around corner. I remember a post I made a long time ago suggesting that the cat you can choose to adopt could transform into a neko-girl, as a result of witch craft.
I would be more inclined that our adopted cat PussyWillow will be the dish for the avatar of the goddess Bastet. Bastet is an Egyptian goddess, among others fertility and is represented as a black cat or a woman with a cat's head. At principal Smith's house are her statues, and probably the cult that rooted in school belongs to her.
Principal Smith will probably be her main priestess. Probably gathering enough "sexual energy" will give the opportunity to bring Bastet to the cat's body and allow it to temporarily transform.

Whether it will be a woman with a cat's head or a woman with a few cat accessories, it would be DC's responsibility.

Beatrix Kiddo

Donor
Aug 25, 2016
That would be pretty hot to be honest. If it were the case I just hope them to be somehow separated stories to keep up with all the monstergirls being out of the main picture. The world feels more cohesive that way. Although now that I think about it, was Daisy the cowgirl kind of hidden or was totally part of Diane story? I can't remember.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Although now that I think about it, was Daisy the cowgirl kind of hidden or was totally part of Diane story? I can't remember.
She's not as well hidden as Aqua but you'll still have to finish Diane's story and jump quite a few hoops which aren't that obvious. I'd personally guess that this is as obvious as it will get and I can't see having monstergirls as parts of the actual content, either.

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
I would be more inclined that our adopted cat PussyWillow will be the dish for the avatar of the goddess Bastet. Bastet is an Egyptian goddess, among others fertility and is represented as a black cat or a woman with a cat's head. At principal Smith's house are her statues, and probably the cult that rooted in school belongs to her.
Principal Smith will probably be her main priestess. Probably gathering enough "sexual energy" will give the opportunity to bring Bastet to the cat's body and allow it to temporarily transform.

Whether it will be a woman with a cat's head or a woman with a few cat accessories, it would be DC's responsibility.
Hathor was the main goddess of fertility, not Bastet. To my knowledge none of Bastets most common variations were involved with fertility. Then again, most ancient Egyptian gods and goddesses from the main pantheon had some aspect dealing with fertility. :p That being said, I've been wondering whether the adopted cat is going to have a more substantial role ever since the Daisy quest line. I'm really looking forward to a proper quest exploring Principal Smith and her cult. In fact, I'd say apart from the main quest in the update after Eve's, Principal Smith's cult quest is what I'm looking forward to the most. :)

Last edited:

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Hold the phone... Am I the ONLY one noticing the cat theme with Eve now?

Paw on buckle... Cat ear hood... Is she going to pull a "Nyasu" out her THICC thighs or something?
She's always had that to a degree though. Next to said hoody, her locker containes cat earphones, her had a paw tattoo, etc.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes