cimibibapa2

Dec 15, 2018
Other people in the team are going to do the .5 update, so yeah I'm sure. :) DC did mention the two guys that are going to do the .5 in one of his posts, but can't remember who they were right now. DC does mainly art anyways, and he's probably got the art for the .5 update ready to go already or will have it done by the time 0.19 is out, so he can move on to working on 0.20 after 0.19 release.
Isn't the distribution of tasks always like that ?
Dc makes the art and all other things are done by his team ?

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Looks like not many picked the option for Roxxy & Co ‍♂
Which is kind of understable. For most people who don't have an impregnation fetish it would be a somewhat useless update. Roxxy and her friends wouldn't really get new content, except getting pregnant, and Crystal alone probably doesn't cut it. At least not compared to other choices.
You sure ? cause he said (in his newest post) that he will work on 0.20 after last art assets for 0.19 are done.
As far as I see it, DC seems somewhat undecided. A few days ago he wrote on discord that he's considering 19.5 and a split 0.20.0/0.20.5 but if the past has shown us anything, it's that DC likes to change his mind on such things.

0.19.0 should complete the whole Goth stuff though, so it's not like with Jenny. If we get 0.19.5, it should be about other content.

Last edited:

cimibibapa2

Dec 15, 2018
As far as I see it, DC seems somewhat undecided. A few days ago he wrote on discord that he's considering 19.5 and a split 0.20.0/0.20.5 but if the past has shown us anything, it's that DC likes to change his mind on such things.

0.19.0 should complete the whole Goth stuff though, so it's not like with Jenny. If we get 0.19.5, it should be about other content.
Would be better if he will not split 0.20 / 0.20.5 (Cause we're talking here about the main story)

0.19 isn't even out but i have already a feeling that those 3 girls will not get enough content (h scenes & story wise) that's why i would like addition to 0.19 trough 0.19.5

Remember how much of a improvement 0.18.5 was compared to 0.18

But yeah you're right dc isn't absolute in his decisions he changed his opinion many times already, sometimes for the bad & sometimes for the good.

Hawatari

Jun 22, 2017
I'm out of the loop on the development process, but was the pregnancy option for Jenny, Diane and other characters DC's idea, or was it something that people on patreon wanted?

I like the game, but this whole pregnancy thing always seemed a bit... well... half-assed to me.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Would be better if he will not split 0.20 / 0.20.5 (Cause we're talking here about the main story)
I guess it's one of the few updates one could actually split in two because it's not about individual characters and one could just produce once half first, release it, end then continue till the end. Next to that the update seems really huge, I mean, we've got Maria, Iwanka, Liu, Josephine, Nadya and Melania(?) who are supposed to get scenes etc.

0.19 isn't even out but i have already a feeling that those 3 girls will not get enough content (h scenes & story wise) that's why i would like addition to 0.19 trough 0.19.5
That's a general problem of SS. The scenes seem to require lot of work and will always be scarce, sadly.

I'm out of the loop on the development process, but was the pregnancy option for Jenny, Diane and other characters DC's idea, or was it something that people on patreon wanted?
Basically every character will get it in the end, so it's certainly given for all main characters.
I like the game, but this whole pregnancy thing always seemed a bit... well... half-assed to me.
It is, sadly. I'd have preferred if he had stuck to 2 or 3 pregnancies (maybe Diane and Judith) but therefor he'd have included sex scenes and some real story around it. But I guess that's now what it'll be in the end.

Last edited:

Necronlord2

Jan 12, 2018
It is, sadly. I'd have preferred if he had stuck to 2 or 3 pregnancies (maybe Diane and Judith) but therefor he'd have included sex scenes and some real story around it. But I guess that's now what it'll be in the end.
Yeah, maybe they wil expand that content later on, but i have my doubts that it´s going to happen.

Reactions: cimibibapa2

cimibibapa2

Dec 15, 2018
That's a general problem of SS. The scenes seem to require lot of work and will always be scarce, sadly.
Tbh Jenny is the only girl where i would say she have enough content especially when it comes to h scenes.

But here we have 3 Girls, (Dc said 0.19 will have 7 new h scenes) Eve is the main girl of the goths and that's why i think she will get 3 animated h scenes her sis will get 2 and odette will get 2 also.

And this seems low to me in comparison to jenny that have a total of 9.

What would be a good middleground (for the goth trio) would be 5 h scenes for eve, 3 with her sis & 3 with odette.

So if he will make 0.19.5 and add 4 more h scenes and some story that would be awesome.

But it's only a dream, for now...

• Love
Reactions: rajeshajitha

Fullcrum

Apr 10, 2018
Hathor was the main goddess of fertility, not Bastet. To my knowledge none of Bastets most common variations were involved with fertility. Then again, most ancient Egyptian gods and goddesses from the main pantheon had some aspect dealing with fertility. :p That being said, I've been wondering whether the adopted cat is going to have a more substantial role ever since the Daisy quest line. I'm really looking forward to a proper quest exploring Principal Smith and her cult. In fact, I'd say apart from the main quest in the update after Eve's, Principal Smith's cult quest is what I'm looking forward to the most. :)
There is a small problem with the Egyptian gods, because throughout the history and change in Egyptian cults," the gods' responsibility" has changed.
Hathor was the goddess of love, joy, dance and all pleasures and games.
Bastet was the goddess of love, fertility and motherhood.
Married women wanting offspring turned to Bastet.

Certain features overlapped. Anyway, Hathor and Bastet were sisters, and according to the description, they did some odd things, but Hathor did it during the day and Bastet did it at night.

In any case, the statues of black cats point to the goddess Bastet.

In general, I wonder why so many people think that the implementation of pregnancy for most or even all women with whom MC will have sexual intercourse is treated as a fetish?

Bastet is the goddess of fertility, among others.
Dr. Priya deals with infertility treatment.
Miss Okita, while commenting on the magnitude of MC's incest, speaks of an above average MC libido.
Aqua wants a child from MC.
Diane wants a child.
In my opinion, this may be DC's way of introducing universal acceptance of women to the "harem" MC in the SS.

It should be noted that monogamy is a cultural concept. In cultures that allow polygamous relationships, women find it normal to be one of several wives or concubines.
To justify acceptance for MC's "harem", it is enough for DC to introduce some culture to the SS that accepted the fact that one man had several concubines.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
It should be noted that monogamy is a cultural concept. In cultures that allow polygamous relationships, women find it normal to be one of several wives or concubines.
To justify acceptance for MC's "harem", it is enough for DC to introduce some culture to the SS that accepted the fact that one man had several concubines.
Well, given that all women basically forget about their child after 3 weeks and that there's no meaningful reaction/interaction that department, I wouldn't take it that far. DC said that pregnancy will be optional and right now you can basically switch it off by taking that pill, which means that it simply doesn't have any meaningful impact on any story.

That said, we'll get harem beach house content at some point, but I don't see any connection to any pregnancy in that case.

Edit:
Yeah, it is something that would completely change MC's and the girl's lives. The way it is executed in the game now is really weird.
Yeah, it's an odd way to spend development time. I mean, it's not that much time per update but in the end I don't think there are many people who'd miss the current version while there are probably a lot who'd love to see pregnancy sex, some other meaningful interaction etc.

I really get that there is just no way to find the time to introduce these scenes/content for everybody, but that means that they should focus even more. But yeah, it's optional so I'm not going to be bothered too much.

Last edited:

Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
Definitely, since it was a poll option in the past:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

//EDIT:

New wallpaper!

DarkCookie just uploaded the last Eve wallpaper.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You truly deserve your name. As if the Shadow avatar wasn't already telling. (y)

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes