jish55

Nov 23, 2017
All I gotta say is I'm excited for the next major update since it'll focus more on the main story (though I do want all girls to have a large chunk of their story finished as well). Also can't wait for prom since that seems to be a huge plot point.

FR915

Aug 24, 2019
Hmmm, I'd like to agree with you but past performance from DarkCookie and Kompas has been poor at best. 5% could realistically be 3 more weeks. So m-a-y-b-e the 31st but probably be mid November. My original guess was Christmas so this IS looking better. "Fingers crossed" Halloween.
Mid November? this is an exaggeration. We are already at 96%, at this rate I bet the game arrives before the end of this month.

- Not native at english.

Reactions: Sync

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
The remaining tasks will probably be finished by the end of next week. After that it all depends on how fast they can bug test/fix the update. It is still possible that the update comes out this month.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
It's amazing how quickly we jaunt into naive optimism.
That's because the haters run out of arguments now. We will see those again once the game is out and after they managed to fast-skip through the new content in five minutes, complaining that there is too little.

Then they will be complaining the next five weeks that it takes too long for the update, until 19.5 comes out end of November.

Dogeek

Summertime Saga
Game Developer
Apr 20, 2018
Who want to bet that we'll get an earful on social media/forums because to some people, 0.19 will not have enough content for 5 months of dev time to their taste?

I'm just saying. To those guys, I'll tell them to check the changelog once the update hits. It's already longer than MC's dick.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Who want to bet that we'll get an earful on social media/forums because to some people, 0.19 will not have enough content for 5 months of dev time to their taste?

I'm just saying. To those guys, I'll tell them to check the changelog once the update hits. It's already longer than MC's dick.
All I fear about is that I will have trouble keeping my mod up to date ;)

Dogeek

Summertime Saga
Game Developer
Apr 20, 2018
The changelog is 220 lines long by the way. And there are plenty of changes, especially to the backend code. Stuff like new save system, erik & co on an FSM, rework of the PCs, ATM, Eve and co's story of course, new nav system, logging, new locations and new UI improvement for QoL...

I'm just scratching the surface. And of course, there's a bunch of bug fixes.

rockd

Jul 31, 2017
The changelog is 220 lines long by the way. And there are plenty of changes, especially to the backend code. Stuff like new save system, erik & co on an FSM, rework of the PCs, ATM, Eve and co's story of course, new nav system, logging, new locations and new UI improvement for QoL...

So there will finally be save file compability?

Reactions: cimibibapa2

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018

Did you also do a redesign on the newer stuff, like Jenny, Diane, Roxxy? Not talking about fixes or minor adaptions here.

petur

Jul 29, 2017

This is all great but what about Judith and The Principal? What about THE BIG BOOBS! All jokes aside but seriously, they keep getting outvoted so i hope that DC will include them on the side like he did with including them in the Teachers update. I'm sure that this update will be great but i as a Judith fan am not happy that one of the original girls is being neglected like that. Her boobs are literally the second pair we saw as the game was being developed. Come on Dogreek speak to DC on my behalf. Judith needs some love :cry:

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018

i just hope the eve story will be good and satisfying with a good buildup and payoff. the teacher and roxxy updates are still by far my favourite and they both felt like they had a lot of content. diane was good but i think as a character she's just not that exciting anymore because we had so many updates with her in it, jenny was great but only after 18.5

how would you rate the eve update so far? is it on the same level as roxxy and the teachers?

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
i just hope the eve story will be good and satisfying with a good buildup and payoff. the teacher and roxxy updates are still by far my favourite and they both felt like they had a lot of content. diane was good but i think as a character she's just not that exciting anymore because we had so many updates with her in it, jenny was great but only after 18.5

how would you rate the eve update so far? is it on the same level as roxxy and the teachers?
Well, if those leaked backyard party pictures with everybody having a good time made it into the game, it really *must* be a good update :)

Reactions: McSlut
4.10 star(s) 354 Votes