Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
That's because the haters run out of arguments now. We will see those again once the game is out and after they managed to fast-skip through the new content in five minutes, complaining that there is too little.

Then they will be complaining the next five weeks that it takes too long for the update, until 19.5 comes out end of November.
That has literally nothing to do with it. Every time we're near an update for SS we tend to forget the previous updates. All of which reached this "We only have a few percent left!!!" stage and would still take a few weeks to get finished since the last few percent are primarily the testing phase and that phase could be easy or it could be an absolute mother fucking gong show. I'm not saying it won't be here within the month, but just jumping to "It's done! yayayayyayayayyayayayay soon soon soon TM" as y'all are doing is premature.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
I guess I've hit a nerve with my comment about the haters running out of arguments :)
I'm actually not hating.
But okay it appears someone is a sensitive snowflake who didn't see the laugheter at the end of the comment and decided to get affected personally.

I figured most people understood the age old truth of programming that is the more you add the more you break.

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
im pretty impressed how fast the production of v.19 went over its incredible also as the biggest update of SS. you could really say that they were a little bit slacking on v.018 but this time they had fire under their arses geeez... i would say the release could come next week but to be more realistic it will probably drop in 2weeks....

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
Okay but lets be real that 8% of code left will likely introduce more bugs. So while it says 98% now it will probably go back to like 90% or lower :LOL:
With coding at 38/41, I think there is one coding task left involving the posing that just was finished, and then the last two coding task is testing and bug fixing. So likely those last two tasks will take a while to be completed. For the 18.0 release, once there was two coding tasks left, it took 10 days to complete.

How big is this update will be? cuz v.018 really sucked
Based on what DC said on Patreon a little while ago, this is the largest update yet.

Reactions: sir_legend
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes